Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
trump_fisa_documents.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We know

Study finds there are over 22million undocumented immigrants in the US - more than double previous estimate
  • Researchers found that their are more than 22million undocumented immigrants
  • The number of illegal immigrants in the United States widely used is 11.3million
  • The study was conducted by Yale professors Edward Kaplan, Jonathan Feinstein and Mohammad Fazel‐Zarandi from MIT Sloan School of Management
  • The researchers used operational and demographic data to achieve the number
  • They also found the greatest growth of undocumented immigrants occurred in the 1990s and early 2000s and it has been relatively stable since 2008
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nds-22million-undocumented-immigrants-US.html

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The swamp is much deeper than most understand, I'd say Trump is doing pretty damn well, all things considered.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting find, Pat.....
Yeah it is isn't it...Might just explain Trump's Decision to choose Kavanaugh, despite his SWAMP history. I haven't looked through all of Kavanaugh's history, but if he ever wrote about the lost 13th Amendment and Opined on it as an Original Constitutionalist...

If the lost 13th Amendment is Trump's goal, RBG is history soon. Still, it wouldBe almost impossible to sell it today, but if he could somehow get a majority of the Supreme Court to uphold the lost 13th as written on the basis it was illegally removed after the ratification of Virginia added it, every lawyer & Dual Citizen would not only be out of government overnight, they would lose their citizenship too and not be able to vote to rescind it! Talk about giving government back to the people, that would certainly do it in one fell swoop.

Wait a minute - Wasn't it Virginia that had it's entire State Supreme Court Indicted and Impeached? With a whole new court appointed there, I wonder what would happen if a legal challenge was made to the new court to in turn Challenge the Federal Supreme Court on restoring the lost original 13th Amendment on the basis that Virginia Ratified that amendment on such & such a date adding it to the Constitution as proven by the original documents from the Virginia Archives that were found hidden in the Virginia State Supreme Court House and discovered by the new Justices when one of them prepared for the case - wouldn't that be amusing as hell & totally epic!

:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:If you thought libs are nuts now, can you just imagine what would happen...:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

Edit: No such luck - it was West Virginia, not Virginia - Dream over:(
All of state's Supreme Court justices impeached over spending

Pulse, you know anything about the lost 13th? You are a big history guy right?

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The swamp is much deeper than most understand, I'd say Trump is doing pretty damn well, all things considered.
So True. Now you know why Trump not bowing to the Queen was a big f-ing deal...and why his Secret Service Agent died of a stroke in Scotland. He got in the way and took the dart from the paraglider.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sky is falling week huh? Thought every week had that theme. Must be gonna get real bad...

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's not the green cards that are the problem ...it is the illegals....
That is what Hazy was saying a while back when you two got into it, and to your credit you realized you read it wrong then. Thing is Trump wrote an EO that told departments to enforce existing law that was being ignored as standard procedure as a deterrent to immigrants not being self sufficient.

I agree with making it public through the EO as a deterrent as a judge would hold a hearing prior to any deportation, so it really is just a deterrent in my book and an incentive to become employed as it is unlikely a judge would deport someone under a medical disability without allowing recovery time for compliance. Hazy didn't see it that way.

What do you know about the lost 13th Amendment? Do you think the British burned up, suppressed or destroyed the existing copies of ratification of NY & Virginia in their respective legislatures before they torched the existing records of the ratification in DC when they burned down the White House & the Capitol? US Patent Office was the only thing they didn't burn then, and the fact the Amendment was printed as part of the Constitution by multiple states for approximately 50 years, it seems perfectly plausible.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is what Hazy was saying a while back when you two got into it, and to your credit you realized you read it wrong then. Thing is Trump wrote an EO that told departments to enforce existing law that was being ignored as standard procedure as a deterrent to immigrants not being self sufficient.

I agree with making it public as a deterrent, a judge would hold a hearing prior to any deportation, so it really is just a deterrent in my book. Hazy didn't see it that way.

What do you know about the lost 13th Amendment? Do you think the British burned up, suppressed or destroyed the existing copies of ratification of NY & Virginia in their respective legislatures before they torched the existing records of the ratification in DC when they burned down the White House & the Capitol? US Patent Office was the only thing they didn't burn.

Show me. I think you misunderstood me...or maybe you need to take a few more reds.
(the latter because you seem to be stuck thinking like a normie in linear thought..Father did not know best,
the 3 sons grew up to be drug dealers, and Dick Van Dyke kept tripping on the ottoman 'cause he was drunk.
Laura Bush and Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore) were both high on Valium.)

You gotta think like a Yippie.
Whether a hearing is held for the judge or not is irrelevant to the hyped spin.
Does it matter that Kavanaugh is probably innocent and was nowhere near the party where he allegedly did the misdeed? No.
Does it matter that the stature of limitation for any possible crime is long gone? Not for the purpose at hand.
The purpose at hand being delaying the confirmation until the Dems have enough vote to deny the appointment.

Apply the concept to the discussed EO.
Are the thousands of LEGAL immigrant green card holders all immigration lawyers? No.
Are the millions of illegal border crossers immigration lawyers? No. Can any of them understand? Maybe.

Does it matter that all of the above, legal or illegal, are getting INCOMPLETE SENSATIONALIST NEWS
from Telemundo and Univision, SPINNED to provoke fear and foment paranoia? Yes.
(hint: The hysteria and it's possible consequences is the relevant part, NOT the truth or wording of the EO, not whether it is applicable or to whom, NOT whether there would be deportation hearings or not.)
Does it matter what pulsevape thinks about illegals? Not really.
What matters is that to talk about said EO, to enforce said rule, right now of all times is stupid, naive,
and likely to piss off a bunch of Hispanics, many who have dotted all the i's, crossed all the t's, got all the visas, and maybe had to get foodstamps at some point.

Why does it matter? If you have to ask you haven't been to the barrio or the schoolyard, Julio.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show me. I think you misunderstood me...or maybe you need to take a few more reds.
(the latter because you seem to be stuck thinking like a normie in linear thought..Father did not know best,
the 3 sons grew up to be drug dealers, and Dick Van Dyke kept tripping on the ottoman 'cause he was drunk.
Laura Bush and Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore) were both high on Valium.)

You gotta think like a Yippie.
Whether a judge holds a hearing or not is irrelevant to the hyped spin.
Does it matter that Kavanaugh is probably innocent and was nowhere near the party where he allegedly did the misdeed? No.
Does it matter that the stature of limitation for any possible crime is long gone? Not for the purpose at hand.

Apply the concept to the discussed EO.
Are the thousands of LEGAL immigrant green card holders all immigration lawyers? No.
Are the millions of illegal border crossers immigration lawyers? No. Can any of them understand? Maybe.

Does it matter that all of the above, legal or illegal, are getting INCOMPLETE SENSATIONALIST NEWS
from Telemundo and Univision, SPINNED to provoke fear and foment paranoia? Yes.

Does it matter what pulsevape thinks about illegals? Not really.
What matters is that to talk about said EO to enforce said rule, right now of all times is stupid
and likely to piss off a bunch of hispanics, many who have dotted all the i's, crossed all the t's, got all the visas, and maybe had to get foodstamps at some point.

Why does it matter? If you have to ask you haven't been to the barrio or the schoolyard, Julio.
And each of those points were made by you correctly then. I found it more expedient to say you didn't see it that way than to try quote you incorrectly or to falsely attribute statements to you. Everything you just said with the exception of the Kavanaugh thing is pretty much what you said then so I see nor reason to waste half a day trying to find the exact quotes to show you. I just essentially reminded all of the conversation that existed, perhaps subconsciously to spur this one.

I don't have to ask and I agree it is utterly stupid for Homeland Security to make that announcement via press release right now, just before the midterms (which is why I posted it as I know it will be an issue), and in such a manner as to almost be designed to stir up a bunch of worry and put protesters into the street when things seemed to have settled down quite a bit. I have my suspicions as to why Homeland did it that way - I firmly believe that can be attributed to the lingering stench of some embedded resisters stirring up dissent in a coordinated Democrat PR/Never Trump Deep State push planned as an October Surprise rolled out early to usher in a change in House/Senate Majority for impeachment & or add to the case they are pushing for the 25th, or fuel civil unrest for creation of violence in the streets as an excuse to create market insecurity (coupled with military action in Syria) to push the market into significant decline we all know has to occur before the Midterms for the Dems to have a chance in hell of creating a ripple in a pond much less a Blue Wave and the Fed can use to threaten Trump off his current course.

Let us not forget, Homeland is a department that was completely loaded by Bush/Obama and we know they must have taken point in staging all the false flags that occurred in the schools and other areas as a budget building exercises, fear mongering/psychological terror exercises, Go Fund Me/Charity/Federal Funding embezzlement exercises, etc. The embedded SWAMP runs deep & Fetid there, which is why I do not believe Trump has true control over Election Integrity Security and is also quite naive to think he does.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And each of those points were made by you correctly then. I found it more expedient to say you didn't see it that way than to try quote you incorrectly or to falsely attribute statements to you. Everything you just said with the exception of the Kavanaugh thing is pretty much what you said then so I see nor reason to waste half a day trying to find the exact quotes to show you. I just essentially reminded all of the conversation that existed, perhaps subconsciously to spur this one.

I don't have to ask and I agree it is utterly stupid for Homeland Security to make that announcement via press release right now, just before the midterms (which is why I posted it as I know it will be an issue), and in such a manner as to almost be designed to stir up a bunch of worry and put protesters into the street when things seemed to have settled down quite a bit. I have my suspicions as to why Homeland did it that way - I firmly believe that can be attributed to the lingering stench of some embedded resisters stirring up dissent in a coordinated Democrat PR/Never Trump Deep State push planned as an October Surprise rolled out early to usher in a change in House/Senate Majority for impeachment & or add to the case they are pushing for the 25th, or fuel civil unrest for creation of violence in the streets as an excuse to create market insecurity (coupled with military action in Syria) to push the market into significant decline we all know has to occur before the Midterms for the Dems to have a chance in hell of creating a ripple in a pond much less a Blue Wave and the Fed can use to threaten Trump off his current course.

Let us not forget, Homeland is a department that was completely loaded by Bush/Obama and we know they must have taken point in staging all the false flags that occurred in the schools and other areas as a budget building exercises, fear mongering/psychological terror exercises, Go Fund Me/Charity/Federal Funding embezzlement exercises, etc. The embedded SWAMP runs deep & Fetid there, which is why I do not believe Trump has true control over Election Integrity Security and is also quite naive to think he does.

There is no way for you to compare your take with my take 'cause we weren't talking about the same thing.
That's why I state, "Show me". See, you're talking about the letter of an unapplied law and how the safeguard of an immigration judge's hearing would
keep the law from being misapplied.
I'm talking about propaganda and it's effects on a gullible public.
Moreover, while you're hinting (?) at Homeland operatives leaking the proposed EO to make trouble for Trump,
I'm stating that Trump is naive and thinks a bluff or threat concerning legal immigrants will deter illegal immigrants.
His doing not Homeland.

I mention Kavanaugh 'cause he's a good example and fits. The charge is irrelevant
but who gives a damn? Nobody is out to disqualify him on moral character, they just wanna delay shit.
By the same token Trump's EO has little to do with illegal aliens but who gives a damn?
As long as it makes aliens nervous enough to stay home and worries liberals enough to mobilize a blue wave
the intended mission is accomplished.
I'm only pointing at the fact that pissing off a bunch of people who have struggled to immigrate legally is a dangerous idea
EVEN for people who don't give a damn what the immigrants think.
Anger is an equal opportunity motivator, lot's of brown people can shoot white guns...and most of the propagandists don't give a damn
what anybody thinks...or who they shoot as long as it sells

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors