Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PlantB20180925_low.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched the interview, I heard Kavanaugh say it,
but I figured since I was multi-tasking I might have heard it wrong..but NOOOOOoooooooooo.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ox-he-virgin-catholic-high-school/1415544002/
Kavanaugh a 'virgin' in high school
The judge said he never had sexual intercourse "or anything close to (it)" until long after he left Georgetown Prep, the elite all-boys Catholic high school he attended in Rockville, Maryland.

“So you’re saying through all these years that are in question that you were a virgin?” MacCallum asked Kavanaugh.

“That’s correct," he replied.

She pressed on: “And through what years in college, since we’re probing into your personal life here?”

“Many years after, I’ll leave it at that," he answered. "Many years after."
-----------------------------------
Right..
I feel just like I felt when Slick Willie said he never inhaled...or when he said;
"I never had sex with that woman Ms Lewinski."

The guy just lost his credibility. (Frankly, I didn't believe him in the first place. Catholic Prep School boy,
Georgetown Prep..rich kid)

Tell me another one. I'm bored

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched the interview, I heard Kavanaugh say it,
but I figured since I was multi-tasking I might have heard it wrong..but NOOOOOoooooooooo.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ox-he-virgin-catholic-high-school/1415544002/
Kavanaugh a 'virgin' in high school
The judge said he never had sexual intercourse "or anything close to (it)" until long after he left Georgetown Prep, the elite all-boys Catholic high school he attended in Rockville, Maryland.

“So you’re saying through all these years that are in question that you were a virgin?” MacCallum asked Kavanaugh.

“That’s correct," he replied.

She pressed on: “And through what years in college, since we’re probing into your personal life here?”

“Many years after, I’ll leave it at that," he answered. "Many years after."
-----------------------------------
Right..
I feel just like I felt when Slick Willie said he never inhaled...or when he said;
"I never had sex with that woman Ms Lewinski."

The guy just lost his credibility. (Frankly, I didn't believe him in the first place. Catholic Prep School boy,
Georgetown Prep..rich kid)

Tell me another one. I'm bored
Saw that too. I'll buy the high school thing, but as soon as he got into college...Many years later was a bit hard to swallow.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw that too. I'll buy the high school thing, but as soon as he got into college...Many years later was a bit hard to swallow.
Goodness, there's hope for humanity. The thought occurred to me that the whiskey in your blood
and the green aluminum leprechaun's hat
would get in the way of truth, justice, and the Murican way.. ;)

Yea, otay, I'll give you the possibility of virginity through high school.. Stress "possibility" not probability.
You know, Catholic school boys are famous for getting girls drunk and ... considering I'm older than Kavanaugh
and I've been there... hard to swallow

Confession> Penance... forgive me Father but I'm still not a virgin anymore

Still a virgin in college!? A good Irish father would've bought the lad a whore to pop his cherry by then.
I'm spitting out that crap 'cause I can't even chew on it without choking on hysterical laughter at what some people
want me to believe.

Last edited:

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Goodness, there's hope for humanity. The thought occurred to me that the whiskey in your blood

Yea, otay, I'll give you the possibility of virginity through high school.. Stress "possibility" not probability.
You know, Catholic school boys are famous for getting girls drunk and ... considering I'm older than Kavanaugh

Still a virgin in college!? A good Irish father would've bought the lad a whore to pop his cherry by then.
I'm spitting out that crap 'cause I can't even chew on it without choking on hysterical laughter at what some people
want me to believe.
Isn't possible he did not get laid because he is a dork?
Sometimes looks matter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

want me to believe.
Who we kidding, he was part of GW's administration. An entire generation of kids passed through that white house and many have come forward and drawn how to get inside the oval from memory. Ain't buyin Kavanaugh's bullshit any more than the current accusers.

Irregardless, even if you take everything the accusers have said as true, I fail to see a crime that can be charged 38 years later based on their accounts. An argument can be made for an assault having taken place for the groping, but I haven't heard what even qualifies as a rape.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who we kidding, he was part of GW's administration. An entire generation of kids passed through that white house and many have come forward and drawn how to get inside the oval. Ain't buyin Kavanaugh's bullshit any more than the current accusers.

Irregardless, even if you take everything the accusers have said as true, I fail to see a crime that can be charged 38 years later based on their accounts.
Well..they're kidding of course. Both sides are. Who are they trying to kid?
The people who voted for ObamaCare w/o reading the small print.

Of course he's full of shit but figure if Slick Willie, a sitting president can take the oath and bullshit through his teeth
about something that's really nobody's business WTF! How are a few little white lies to get the gig going to hurt?
He can always go to confession afterwards..

Agreed. There was no crime 36-38 years ago and there is no crime now.
If any of the stories are true, the guy did not rape anybody. He got horny and pushy but he stopped.
He did not beat any woman or threaten her with fist or weapon.
The women never filed complaints, charges were never made.

If the accusations are true it is too late to file charges.

But the above is a big if. All of the attempts at discrediting Trump and all of his appointees
have been the same trumped up sex crap. Lies or exaggeration.
They're not even very creative about it. Damn! If they want believable smut they should hire me.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you don't know many Irish Catholics then....I find it plausable.....wierd...but plausable. I remember being on a train once in Ireland with a bunch of Irish guys in their mid 20's they were coming back to Ireland from having been working in Britian. I asked them if they liked Britian...they said "Yeah in Britian the girls fuck."...we all know the cafateria Catholics who whore all week and then go to confession on Sunday,and get their souls washed down.... but some Catholics take that shit VERY seriously

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you don't know many Irish Catholics then....I find it plausable.....wierd...but plausable. I remember being on a train once in Ireland with a bunch of Irish guys in their mid 20's they were coming back to Ireland from having been working in Britian. I asked them if they liked Britian...they said "Yeah in Britian the girls fuck."...we all know the cafateria Catholics who whore all week and then go to confession on Sunday,and get their souls washed down.... but some Catholics take that shit VERY seriously
I understand. Brett Kavanaugh certainly plays the part. He gives me the creeps though & I'm just not buying the act. The Bush family does not simply allow others into their inner circle unless they can be assured they have participated in the same pastimes so they have the goods on them. Kavanaugh was in both Yale Skull & Bones(coffin ceremony) & Truth & Courage secret societies. His wife was Bush's personal secretary.

They all present that holier than thow saint act to the world, but in private, they are very far from saints. Yeah, I ain't buying the act at all.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you don't know many Irish Catholics then....I find it plausable but some Catholics take that shit VERY seriously

Indeed, but those are Irish Catholics in Ireland.
Kavanaugh was born and grew up in Washington DC. February 12, 1965 (age 53 years)
(I counted 127 hookers on M Street, a couple of blocks from the White House once back in '83.)

I grew up and went to school with 2nd generation hyphenated Irish, Italian, and Polish Roman Catholics.
(people like Kavanaugh but perhaps not as wealthy)
Hard core rosary praying Legion of Mary Catholics, some still rebelling against Vatican II.
On Wednesday evenings while mom was at church and dad was at the Knights of Columbus junior was out getting shit faced drunk
and chasing girls. It wasn't too bad if they went to public school but Catholic school boys are horny bastids
and Father O' Whathaveyou was always willing to hear their confession in exchange for fresh bottled water turned into wine.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Indeed, but those are Irish Catholics in Ireland.
Kavanaugh was born and grew up in Washington DC. February 12, 1965 (age 53 years)
(I counted 127 hookers on M Street, a couple of blocks from the White House once back in '83.)

I grew up and went to school with 2nd generation hyphenated Irish, Italian, and Polish Roman Catholics.
(people like Kavanaugh but perhaps not as wealthy)
Hard core rosary praying Legion of Mary Catholics, some still rebelling against Vatican II.
On Wednesday evenings while mom was at church and dad was at the Knights of Columbus junior was out getting shit faced drunk
and chasing girls. It wasn't too bad if they went to public school but Catholic school boys are horny bastids
and Father O' Whathaveyou was always willing to hear their confession in exchange for fresh bottled water turned into wine.
Yeah well I grew up in the barrio in New Mexico and sure there were plenty of little Chicano Catholic school girl sluts, but there were also both boys and girls that went to mass everyday and who contemplated being nuns and priests, one of my best friends contemplated being a priest...and those people had been in America for well over 2 century,but there were elements within that culture that came from 17th century Spain. later in life I met alot of Irish American Catholics in San Francisco and I found the same phenomena .... most were typical cafeteria Catholics, but there was also a cadre that were devouts whose sexual life had been, to my mind utterly twisted by the Church I sort of expected to find it among the girls,but I was shocked to find it among the some young men as well. I've seen the same thing among Mormons ...most times the sexual repression lead to a rebellious explosion of promiscuity, but other times I've seen it lead into a rigidity and taboo surrounding sex that was scary...in my life experince I don't find it to be at all unheard of...just look at how much erotica revolves around symbols of Catholicisim...I mean the slutty nun has to be one of the most popular halloween costumes in America....it's one of my favorites....and who of us can forget the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence...it just would never work if the nuns were buddhists...the effects Catholicisim has played on some of it's adherents sexual imagination can be deep and confussing.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I understand. Brett Kavanaugh certainly plays the part. He gives me the creeps though & I'm just not buying the act. The Bush family does not simply allow others into their inner circle unless they can be assured they have participated in the same pastimes so they have the goods on them. Kavanaugh was in both Yale Skull & Bones(coffin ceremony) & Truth & Courage secret societies. His wife was Bush's personal secretary.

They all present that holier than thow saint act to the world, but in private, they are very far from saints. Yeah, I ain't buying the act at all.
I find his late blooming sexuality much less disturbing than his realtionship to the Bush family...

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah well I grew up in the barrio in New Mexico and sure there were plenty of little Chicano Catholic school girl sluts, but there were also both boys and girls that went to mass everyday and who contemplated being nuns and priests, one of my best friends contemplated being a priest...and those people had been in America for well over 2 century,but there were elements within that culture that came from 17th century Spain. later in life I met alot of Irish American Catholics in San Francisco and I found the same phenomena .... most were typical cafeteria Catholics, but there was also a cadre that were devouts whose sexual life had been, to my mind utterly twisted by the Church I sort of expected to find it among the girls,but I was shocked to find it among the some young men as well. I've seen the same thing among Mormons ...most times the sexual repression lead to a rebellious explosion of promiscuity, but other times I've seen it lead into a rigidity and taboo surrounding sex that was scary...in my life experince I don't find it to be at all unheard of...just look at how much erotica revolves around symbols of Catholicisim...I mean the slutty nun has to be one of the most popular halloween costumes in America....it's one of my favorites....and who of us can forget the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence...it just would never work if the nuns were buddhists...the effects Catholicisim has played on some of it's adherents sexual imagination can be deep and confussing.
In 9th grade homeroom we had a very hot young nun, Sister Anne who would walk across a bridge from the science building to the Arts building
breasts bouncing all the way. All the guys would scurry over to the classroom windows to ogle Sister.

you really can't compare pious Mexicans with pious Irish.
With most Mexicans a sin stays with you while the Irish are great users of the confessional.
Generally I agree that there are pious Catholics then there are non pious and Catholic in name only as in any religion, even Muslims.
But if you're going to stereotype I think it safe to say that most young Catholics are much less pious than their parents
and likely to dismiss sin as an old fashioned concept just like I think it safe to say most Muslims now-a-days spew jihad
and interpret the K'uran according to the letter where their parents were content to drink camel piss and smoke hashish.

Kavanaugh is not one of those pious Irish. He has been dressed up to look like one.
John Boehner tried to be one of those pious Catholics but he was a politican..
in the end both are full of shit
and while I understand that the judge is being set up I also wouldn't be surprised
if he got drunk one day and shoved his weener in a woman's face...I'm pretty sure I've done something like that
and I used to be pretty pious until I spoke with the Reptilians and met God... (LOL)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In 9th grade homeroom we had a very hot young nun, Sister Anne who would walk across a bridge from the science building to the Arts building
breasts bouncing all the way. All the guys would scurry over to the classroom windows to ogle Sister.

you really can't compare pious Mexicans with pious Irish.
With most Mexicans a sin stays with you while the Irish are great users of the confessional.
Generally I agree that there are pious Catholics then there are non pious and Catholic in name only as in any religion, even Muslims.
But if you're going to stereotype I think it safe to say that most young Catholics are much less pious than their parents
and likely to dismiss sin as an old fashioned concept just like I think it safe to say most Muslims now-a-days spew jihad
and interpret the K'uran according to the letter where their parents were content to drink camel piss and smoke hashish.

Kavanaugh is not one of those pious Irish. He has been dressed up to look like one.
John Boehner tried to be one of those pious Catholics but he was a politican..
in the end both are full of shit
and while I understand that the judge is being set up I also wouldn't be surprised
if he got drunk one day and shoved his weener in a woman's face...I'm pretty sure I've done something like that
and I used to be pretty pious until I spoke with the Reptilians and met God... (LOL)
none of the people I grew up with were mexicans...and would have been insulted if you called them that...they were Hidalgos and considered themselves Spainish...and both groups tended to have the same attitude toward the confessional and the Church in general... in both groups there were all different levels of devotion from casual to fanatic I can't say one group was more pious than the other...actually I once met a man who had been a monk at like on the Skellag monastaries off the coast of Ireland....and then left. and then I had a friend in New Mexico who carried a cross on his backs for twenty miles because he promised to if Saint Jude healed his sick kid......I've done my fair share of drugs, as has most men, and the great vast majority of us have never stuck our cocks in women's faces.....uninvited....the scenario isn't in the least bit erotic..abusive and stupid yeah, but not erotic....but it's not that Kavanaugh is particularly pious, it could simply be that the Church just put so much energy in his space around the whole issue of sex it got in his way...I say the guy is as innocent as a virgin until something more than some chubby homely wasp skank passed out on a picnic table amid empty burbon bottles with no witnesses and a foggy memory is produced to say otherwise. as for his soul in general...well if he was friend with the Bush tribe....were fucked.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
none of the people I grew up with were mexicans...and would have been insulted if you called them that...they were Hidalgos and considered themselves Spainish...and both groups tended to have the same attitude toward the confessional and the Church in general... in both groups there were all different levels of devotion from casual to fanatic I can't say one group was more pious than the other...actually I once met a man who had been a monk at like on the Skellag monastaries off the coast of Ireland....and then left. and then I had a friend in New Mexico who carried a cross on his backs for twenty miles because he promised to if Saint Jude healed his sick kid......I've done my fair share of drugs, as has most men, and the great vast majority of us have never stuck our cocks in women's faces.....uninvited....the scenario isn't in the least bit erotic..abusive and stupid yeah, but not erotic....but it's not that Kavanaugh is particularly pious, it could simply be that the Church just put so much energy in his space around the whole issue of sex it got in his way...I say the guy is as innocent as a virgin until something more than some chubby homely wasp skank passed out on a picnic table amid empty burbon bottles with no witnesses and a foggy memory is produced to say otherwise. as for his soul in general...well if he was friend with the Bush tribe....were fucked.

I think the Judge AND the accusers are all full of shit and religion is a crutch and a crock.
The women were (are?) drunken sluts and the judge is a wanker closet case.

Some members of most ethnic groups tend to behave stereotypically in one way or another.
One can generalize but must keep in mind that one is doing so.

Statistics say most men have not done their fair share of drugs but most have stuck their dicks in strange women's faces, uninvited.
It's a courtship ritual similar in concept to clubbing a woman over the head before your drag her into your cave to procreate.
Eroticism and love are not a relevant part of the equation.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm no Kavanaugh fan but seriously, this is the best the leftards can do? Umm, I don't remember where it was, when it was, whose house it was, what year it was, who else was there, if it was even him. She can't fly cause she's skeered, she must have swam to Hawaii. And that's credible? Bullshit. And I certainly don't put any faith in Hirono. Funny her family ditched back to Japan right before the war broke out. She's only a naturalized citizen because she came crawling back to Hawaii and was there when it was declared a state. Not like she'd have an axe to grind or man hate because of her drunken piece of shit father who beat her mother. Just another splendid case for immigrants I imagine. Stupid bitch should give her legal degree back if she thinks the burden of proof lies on the accused. We get it, she doesn't have a cock and she's jealous. Too bad when her family scurried back and forth to Japan they didn't hide out in Nagasaki.

Just like some leftard article was praising the dumb broad saying how she's meek and she's not even running for president. Um, because she's a naturalized citizen and she CAN'T? Derp. Nice spin though. I think the libbies are just on a long drawn out rage quit. It's almost embarrassing, though I still find humor in it. Those tools could shoot themselves in the foot with an unloaded gun, twice.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm no Kavanaugh fan but seriously, this is the best the leftards can do? Umm, I don't remember where it was, when it was, whose house it was, what year it was, who else was there, if it was even him. She can't fly cause she's skeered, she must have swam to Hawaii. And that's credible? Bullshit. And I certainly don't put any faith in Hirono. Funny her family ditched back to Japan right before the war broke out. She's only a naturalized citizen because she came crawling back to Hawaii and was there when it was declared a state. Not like she'd have an axe to grind or man hate because of her drunken piece of shit father who beat her mother. Just another splendid case for immigrants I imagine. Stupid bitch should give her legal degree back if she thinks the burden of proof lies on the accused. We get it, she doesn't have a cock and she's jealous. Too bad when her family scurried back and forth to Japan they didn't hide out in Nagasaki.

Just like some leftard article was praising the dumb broad saying how she's meek and she's not even running for president. Um, because she's a naturalized citizen and she CAN'T? Derp. Nice spin though. I think the libbies are just on a long drawn out rage quit. It's almost embarrassing, though I still find humor in it. Those tools could shoot themselves in the foot with an unloaded gun, twice.
That's the thing that bothers me about all of it. Democrats aren't even trying to appeal to potential voters. It makes no sense at all what-so-ever!

It can only be a deliberate psyop to drive people away from the party in a concerted effort to drive national pride, patriotism and a return to rule of law & reason before a new political party is built from the total destruction that was wrought. It is possible the GOP will spit into 2 separate parties in the future along never Trump lines.

It is as if the Military & MIC has decreed that we will have a Globalist party and a Nationalist Party while Socialism itself is stamped out once & for all and the Democrat Politicians are the actors on the stage reading their lines off the script to make it happen.

It is so phony it reeks!

They almost want people to beg for sweeping arrests & Military Tribunals by a Totalitarian State and voluntarily forfeit out Republic and Freedoms in the process.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the thing that bothers me about all of it. Democrats aren't even trying to appeal to potential voters. It makes no sense at all what-so-ever!

It can only be a deliberate psyop to drive people away from the party in a concerted effort to drive national pride, patriotism and a return to rule of law & reason before a new political party is built from the total destruction that was wrought. It is possible the GOP will spit into 2 separate parties in the future along never Trump lines.

It is as if the Military & MIC has decreed that we will have a Globalist party and a Nationalist Party while Socialism itself is stamped out once & for all and the Democrat Politicians are the actors on the stage reading their lines off the script to make it happen.

It is so phony it reeks!

They almost want people to beg for sweeping arrests & Military Tribunals by a Totalitarian State and voluntarily forfeit out Republic and Freedoms in the process.
I've had the same thoughts myself...that the left is purposelly discrediting themselves,making themselves illegitamate, and a threat....their rhetoric is so insane and violent....but then I go talk to some libtards, and they are totally on board with it. so who knows...and then I go listen to some Trump supporters and they don't question anything he does....but as someone pointed out...the DNC has nothing to lose...they don't have Congress, the Whitehouse, and they stand to lose the supreme court.. The EU is going down in flames and the populists are growing......why not go for broke...whether the media wants to admitt it or not..in America the left is treated like childeren or teenagers, we allow them and forgive them excess we would never give to conservatives..we allow them to lie, cheat, and even physically attack people, threaten people,preach hate,beat their girlfriends and wives,rape....and we still just write it off as some twisted expression of their passion for justice that just got out of hand or is misdirected...and with such a compliant media that covers for everything they do....perhaps like adolescents they just have hubris that they can get away with anything...or perhaps they are certain the global elite will destroy the nation states and like the Bolsheviks their bloody excesses will be not only forgiven but deemed heroic....the only thing I can see for certain is that wealth and power must be taken from the state regardless of who runs it.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The difference I refer to is that the stereotype of one group seeks forgiveness and absolution for offending God
while the other seeks permission to offend God after the fact.
the number of Mexican American childeren born out of wedlock as opposed to the number of Irish American childeren born out of wedlock doesn't reflect that.Having been born and raised on the border in the middle of Hispanic nieghborhoods I haven't found them to be particularlly restrained by the church from sin anymore than any other groups of Catholics I've come across, or any more guilt ridden.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had the same thoughts myself...that the left is purposelly discrediting themselves,making themselves illegitamate, and a threat....their rhetoric is so insane and violent....but then I go talk to some libtards, and they are totally on board with it. so who knows...and then I go listen to some Trump supporters and they don't question anything he does....but as someone pointed out...the DNC has nothing to lose...they don't have Congress, the Whitehouse, and they stand to lose the supreme court.. The EU is going down in flames and the populists are growing......why not go for broke...whether the media wants to admitt it or not..in America the left is treated like childeren or teenagers, we allow them and forgive them excess we would never give to conservatives..we allow them to lie, cheat, and even physically attack people, threaten people,preach hate,beat their girlfriends and wives,rape....and we still just write it off as some twisted expression of their passion for justice that just got out of hand or is misdirected...and with such a compliant media that covers for everything they do....perhaps like adolescents they just have hubris that they can get away with anything...or perhaps they are certain the global elite will destroy the nation states and like the Bolsheviks their bloody excesses will be not only forgiven but deemed heroic....the only thing I can see for certain is that wealth and power must be taken from the state regardless of who runs it.
Hear what you are saying. That said, I ain't buying it any more than I buy the St. Kavanaugh thing.

What it feels like to me is the military has been testing & using mass mind control on the American public at large as part of the globalist takeover for decades. The White Hats in the Military Leadership said to hell with this in 2013 when Obama ordered them into Syria & staged a coup. They ran Trump in an effort to take back the country & Trump got in and defeated that effort of behalf of white hats in the US Military who opposed the nefarious plot.

Problem is that you had a very large segment of the population that has completely succumbed to the chemically induced mass media manipulation mind control. This plot was defeated well over a year ago, yet so many of these people are so lost in MK Mindfuck, they need to be slowly re-educated into what national pride, patriotism and rule of law actually mean to ease the transition (The Whole NFL Kneeling Boycott Thing and Fake News repetitions are contrivances to do just that) so they have the ability to recognize what was done to them and snap them out of the trance at their own pace. It is possible that some may never be able to wake up at all without committing random acts of violence against themselves or others depending on how deep it goes interfering with their ability to adjust to reality.

I think all these older Democrats were found guilty very long ago, but are forced to act like total fucking idiots on the world stage in a notional effort to drive people to Wake Up and join the #Walkaway movement and teach themselves how to think independently and critically again at their own pace in order to avoid as many needless deaths as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors