Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Graham grew a set? Never would have believed it. Did he he get em back in McCain's will? Maybe it's just the threat of Tribunals that has him so passionate to save his own ass.
Let's say for the sake of argument your pipedream of Tribunals and arrests happen....and that is one huge IF.....there is no way Trump can go around putting High ranking Democrats in front of Tribunals ...without...throwing some high ranking Republicans along with them..first of all the republican establishment is as crooked as the DNC,and second of all it would be so obviously partisan that it would cause an uprising, so both party establishments need to destroy Kavanaugh....as for exposing a conspiracy of sedition against the sitting President...that would be another matter....I just can't see it....it would cause chaos, if you thought the libtards had gone retard already just imagine if you tried to indite the Great Black God Obama or the Holy Mother Hilary.....we'd have another Virgin Crusade....although the idea of Fienstien and Hitlery in cages on their hands an knees scrubbing Big Butch Susies cellhouse floor is a warming fantasy.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
had to pinch myself....didn't believe Lindsay Graham was capable of anything resembeling integrity....this is gonna have some real repercussions...if they succeed in lynching Kavanaugh we are gonna have a mob rule in America, where the media will single out political enemies and destroy them on nothing more than hear say and lies.it will be like the Inqisition....on the other hand if Kavanaugh is confirmed and if enough people see through the lies and dishonesty surrounding this charade ....it could deligetamize the femminist political movement...it could do real damage to women,,it could cause a big backlash against the DNC for cynically using the idea of a woman being raped as a cheap chip in their bid for power, and lastly it could create alot of sympathy for Trump and his administration...the DNC may have just blown their entire foot off.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's say for the sake of argument your pipedream of Tribunals and arrests happen....and that is one huge IF.....there is no way Trump can go around putting High ranking Democrats in front of Tribunals ...without...throwing some high ranking Republicans along with them..first of all the republican establishment is as crooked as the DNC,and second of all it would be so obviously partisan that it would cause an uprising, so both party establishments need to destroy Kavanaugh....as for exposing a conspiracy of sedition against the sitting President...that would be another matter....I just can't see it....it would cause chaos, if you thought the libtards had gone retard already just imagine if you tried to indite the Great Black God Obama or the Holy Mother Hilary.....we'd have another Virgin Crusade....although the idea of Fienstien and Hitlery in cages on their hands an knees scrubbing Big Butch Susies cellhouse floor is a warming fantasy.
LOL. Warm fantasy & BIG IF indeed. Two republicans were arrested not all that long ago and a great majority of resignations have been Republicans as well. One cannot say he is strictly targeting Democrats, especially if he takes out the perpetrators of 9-11.

I was actually referring to Grahams questioning of Kavanaugh at the start of original hearing about the Prosecution of American Citizens before Military Tribunal for Sedition or Treason against the USA in collusion with a foreign power, the Nurenberg Trials, and the execution of those found guilty - a line of questioning he purposely took to scare the shit out of the Democrats in order to ensure the farce we witnessed today and over the last 12 days would occur exactly as it did. He actions today was his attempt to save his sorry sniveling ass from that exact fate. You saw the look Mattis & Kelley gave him after Huma whispered Hillary's sweet nothings (instructions to ask Kavanaugh exactly that) into his ear. He literally looked like he would faint right there & then.

The thought of Tribunals scares the crap out of me as does the narrative being floated and the PSYOPS projecting it. That is why I have been vigilant & attentive in raising awareness about what I see. Today's spectacle should serve as a shining example that Civilian Trials for all the above mentioned will not allow for proper justice to be served for their crimes. The only Pipe Dream I hold is for a return to the concept of Equal Treatment Under the Law for all in a just society under the Rule of Law. I know each of us feels that those above & many more have made a mockery of the Law, our government, the Justice System, the FBI, CIA, & all the 3 letter agencies, the Flag, the Country, and our way of life and deserve nothing less than to be charged for their crimes. Many deserve execution for the attacks they committed on our own citizenry and inhabitants of the world as well as the Treason, Sedition, Corruption, and Theft.

My fear is where does it end & what does that usher in? Right now there are over 30 ex CIA Agents on the ballot, running for Congress in the MidTerms. This is profoundly disturbing to me. If we have sweeping arrests or mass exodus of existing Pols taking down the bulk of Congress, will the CIA & MIC be poised to seize Congress Itself in the aftermath? Is that what TRUMP was really tasked with bringing about? Does Democracy truly Die In Darkness, or are we to TRUST that he will indeed return power to the people?

You have heard me say many times that all this is orchestrated, scripted, and so poorly acted as to be insulting to the intelligence to anyone with reasonable intelligence who is paying attention. I certainly don't trust the end game and fear that one day soon we will have to lock & load to take it back. Perhaps not with Trump, but maybe the next one.

They say Trump will purge government, reestablish rule of law & then step aside when new elections are held. If I see the Central Bank Nationalized and National Debt wiped out, I'll feel better about it. Until then it is wait & see, remaining vigilant & ready for anything.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DoI7xfqU0AAhHRG.jpg:large

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. Warm fantasy & BIG IF indeed. Two republicans were arrested not all that long ago and a great majority of resignations have been Republicans as well. One cannot say he is strictly targeting Democrats, especially if he takes out the perpetrators of 9-11.

I was actually referring to Grahams questioning of Kavanaugh at the start of original hearing about the Prosecution of American Citizens before Military Tribunal for Sedition or Treason against the USA in collusion with a foreign power, the Nurenberg Trials, and the execution of those found guilty - a line of questioning he purposely took to scare the shit out of the Democrats in order to ensure the farce we witnessed today and over the last 12 days would occur exactly as it did. He actions today was his attempt to save his sorry sniveling ass from that exact fate. You saw the look Mattis & Kelley gave him after Huma whispered Hillary's sweet nothings (instructions to ask Kavanaugh exactly that) into his ear. He literally looked like he would faint right there & then.

The thought of Tribunals scares the crap out of me as does the narrative being floated and the PSYOPS projecting it. That is why I have been vigilant & attentive in raising awareness about what I see. Today's spectacle should serve as a shining example that Civilian Trials for all the above mentioned will not allow for proper justice to be served for their crimes. The only Pipe Dream I hold is for a return to the concept of Equal Treatment Under the Law for all in a just society under the Rule of Law. I know each of us feels that those above & many more have made a mockery of the Law, our government, the Justice System, the FBI, CIA, & all the 3 letter agencies, the Flag, the Country, and our way of life and deserve nothing less than to be charged for their crimes. Many deserve execution for the attacks they committed on our own citizenry and inhabitants of the world as well as the Treason, Sedition, Corruption, and Theft.

My fear is where does it end & what does that usher in? Right now there are over 30 ex CIA Agents on the ballot, running for Congress in the MidTerms. This is profoundly disturbing to me. If we have sweeping arrests or mass exodus of existing Pols taking down the bulk of Congress, will the CIA & MIC be poised to seize Congress Itself in the aftermath? Is that what TRUMP was really tasked with bringing about? Does Democracy truly Die In Darkness, or are we to TRUST that he will indeed return power to the people?

You have heard me say many times that all this is orchestrated, scripted, and so poorly acted as to be insulting to the intelligence to anyone with reasonable intelligence. I certainly don't trust the end game and fear that one day soon e will lock & load to take it back. Perhaps not with Trump, but maybe the next one.

They say Trump will purge government, reestablish rule of law & then step aside when new elections are held. If I see the Central Bank Nationalized, I'll feel better about it. Until then it is wait & see, remaining vigilant & ready for anything.
the shit is certainly hitting the fan...The nationalist did very well in the Swedish election...and the populist movement is rising in europe....the globalist have alot of fires to try and put out.Trump ain't their only problem by a long damn shot.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You have heard me say many times that all this is orchestrated, scripted, and so poorly acted as to be insulting to the intelligence to anyone with reasonable intelligence who is paying attention. I certainly don't trust the end game and fear that one day soon we will have to lock & load to take it back. Perhaps not with Trump, but maybe the next one.

They say Trump will purge government, reestablish rule of law & then step aside when new elections are held. If I see the Central Bank Nationalized and National Debt wiped out, I'll feel better about it. Until then it is wait & see, remaining vigilant & ready for anything.

Found the original questioning

Trump Planning Mass Arrests Of VIP ‘Deep State’ Traitors
https://www.shiftfrequency.com/mass-arrests-of-vip-traitors-coming/

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently had the thought, that we have seen scores of men in their 30's 40's and 50's come forward to speak up about the rapes they endured at the hands of Catholic Priests when they were small childeren, and these men have no problem recalling every detail of these episodes,there is no confusion about where it happened, who was there, despite the fact many of them were not even teenagers at the time.the memories are seared into their minds....and yet I'm supposed to believe some party girl who was in college at the time,an adult can't seem to remember what town she is in or whether or not she is afraid to get on an airplane or not.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently had the thought, that we have seen scores of men in their 30's 40's and 50's come forward to speak up about the rapes they endured at the hands of Catholic Priests when they were small childeren, and these men have no problem recalling every detail of these episodes,there is no confusion about where it happened, who was there, despite the fact many of them were not even teenagers at the time.the memories are seared into their minds....and yet I'm supposed to believe some party girl who was in college at the time,an adult can't seem to remember what town she is in or whether or not she is afraid to get on an airplane or not.
Testimony was total bullshit. She is a clinical Psychiatrist who works for the CIA that acted like an 18yr old girl on the stand and was treated like she was as well by seasoned lawmakers. Who the fuck are we kidding?

She was prepped for the testimony by CIA Programmers but she still fucked up.

Bombard's even noticed the MK Ultra tics in the mouth & total lack of access to visual memory.

She couldn't remember taking a Poly on same day as attending a funeral a couple weeks ago.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Testimony was total bullshit. She is a clinical Psychiatrist who works for the CIA that acted like an 18yr old girl on the stand and was treated like she was as well by seasoned lawmakers. Who the fuck are we kidding?

She was prepped for the testimony by CIA Programmers but she still fucked up.

Bombard's even noticed the MK Ultra tics in the mouth & total lack of access to visual memory.

She couldn't remember taking a Poly on same day as attending a funeral a couple weeks ago.[/QUOTE
one of the things that really stood out for me..is this wrinkled old bag of bones, tries and act like she is 18 years old even to how she manipulates her voice to sound like a kid..it i so transparently phony...
one of the things that really stood out for me..is this wrinkled old bag of bones, tries and act like she is 18 years old even to how she manipulates her voice to sound like a kid..it i so transparently phony...the DNC should ask for their money back....I'm kind of surprised Fienstein didn't shove a lolipop and a raggedy ann doll in her hands before they paraded her up there.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
one of the things that really stood out for me..is this wrinkled old bag of bones, tries and act like she is 18 years old even to how she manipulates her voice to sound like a kid..it i so transparently phony...the DNC should ask for their money back.
Yeah the CIA is certainly not sending their best folks...which is why I suspect all the the events occurring are intended to look like poorly staged ruses by the Democrats and intended to be so obvious to the audience they can't miss it.

Scares the hell out of me because the end goal must really be horrific for these to be such elaborately staged & poorly orchestrated series of events to get people to buy the narrative that Kavanaugh is a choir boy and the Military & the NSA are our saviors...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah the CIA is certainly not sending their best folks...which is why I suspect all the the events occurring are intended to look like poorly staged ruses by the Democrats and intended to be so obvious to the audience they can't miss it.

Scares the hell out of me because the end goal must really be horrific for these to be such elaborately staged & poorly orchestrated series of events to get people to buy the narrative.
yeah maybe.....but then you have to remember they were able to sell the idea that Ted Kennedy didn't murder Mary Jo. It does seem purposelly clumsy....and yet probablly 80% of female democrats are buying this shit.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah maybe.....but then you have to remember they were able to sell the idea that Ted Kennedy didn't murder Mary Jo. It does seem purposely clumsy....and yet probably 80% of female democrats are buying this shit.
Sad but true...You can see it in the other thread for sure.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sad but true...You can see it in the other thread for sure.
why not they believe ..or rather I'm gonna say they pretend to believe.
millions of illiterates who can't speak English flooding into America illegally is an economic boon
Trump is a Nazi
Vladimir Putin won the election Hilary didn't lose it
Censorship of thought by global elites is a "good" thing
Nancy Pelosi is human.
Obama was an intelligent heterosexual man.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
why not they believe ..or rather I'm gonna say they pretend to believe.
millions of illiterates who can't speak English flooding into America illegally is an economic boon
Trump is a Nazi
Vladimir Putin won the election Hilary didn't lose it
Censorship of thought by global elites is a "good" thing
Nancy Pelosi is human.
Obama was an intelligent heterosexual man.
LOL

It is just sometimes just as sad on Reddit The Donald & 8 Chan...Man some of these people are turning into complete fanatics worshiping Trump as the second coming!

Don't get me wrong, I realize it is boatloads of fun to meme & trigger the Libs into a frenzy & gloat them into submission and that is basically what those sites do, but all the religious iconography centered on Trump can be a bit disturbing. Sometimes its like they never woke up at all but just follow a different pied piper just as oblivious as those who think CNN is the most trusted name in news.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really STUPID people were taken advantage of by the Director of the CIA Undergraduate Intern Program at Stanford University.

Not a bad payday for a few hours of Perjury before Congress by a CIA Contractor.

393922d8912890691be62a8b1982ad12b582bfda38e9c0b07b9b425b17c48c7f.jpg

Democrats will now be running on the Promise of the Impeachment of Judge Kavanaugh in Nov. should they win the House & Senate.

This is all a fraud.

Last edited:

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Asshole Flake! FBI Investigation 1 week. Hope it is enough to put Blasly Ford behind bars, not to mention Feinstein.
I was hoping someone said something about Bookers groping.
He has balls to even speak about the subject. What an asshole he is.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was hoping someone said something about Bookers groping.
He has balls to even speak about the subject. What an asshole he is.

Unwritten Rule among congressional criminals not to air each other's peccadilloes on the floor or in committee. Never on the congressional record. In front of tv cameras however, all bets are off & anything goes.

So what do you think, now that the Democrats have their one week FBI Investigation, wouldn't it be a great time for them to learn to be careful what they wish for? I'm thinking Ford will be outed as the fraud she is via emails exchanged that come to light in the investigation (don't think they will out the CIA thing until after Kavanaugh confirmation if at all) & Feinstein will be placed in a very uncomfortable position as it will be clear she knew it was a fraud & ran with it any way. I hope she is forced to apologize on the floor to Kavanaugh at the very least.

Last edited:

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Unwritten Rule among congressional criminals not to air each other's peccadilloes on the floor or in committee. Never on the congressional record. In front of tv cameras however, all bets are off & anything goes.

So what do you think, now that the Democrats have their one week FBI Investigation, wouldn't it be a great time for them to learn to be careful what they wish for? I'm thinking Ford will be outed as the fraud she is via emails exchanged that come to light in the investigation (don't think they will out the CIA thing until after Kavanaugh confirmation if at all) & Feinstein will be placed in a very uncomfortable position as it will be clear she knew it was a fraud & ran with it any way. I hope she is forced to apologize on the floor to Kavanaugh at the very least.
I could not have said it any better .

Ford said things in front of the whole public that will bit the lawyers and Dems right in the ass.
Two doors, because she is scared and claustrophobic. But it slipped from her own lips latter about the Google interns. "GOOGLE" hmm.
She is a doctor of Psychology but yet she is seeking help psychological therapy.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL

It is just sometimes just as sad on Reddit The Donald & 8 Chan...Man some of these people are turning into complete fanatics worshiping Trump as the second coming!

Don't get me wrong, I realize it is boatloads of fun to meme & trigger the Libs into a frenzy & gloat them into submission and that is basically what those sites do, but all the religious iconography centered on Trump can be a bit disturbing. Sometimes its like they never woke up at all but just follow a different pied piper just as oblivious as those who think CNN is the most trusted name in news.
I think it's mostly trolling libtards...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I say Bullshit...the bitch will start crying and saying the whole episode so scared her that she was confused and MAYBE it wasn't brett who fucked her after all....but the basketball team.hell even the GOP is covering for the skank.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I say Bullshit...the bitch will start crying and saying the whole episode so scared her that she was confused and MAYBE it wasn't brett who fucked her after all....but the basketball team.hell even the GOP is covering for the skank.
Sure, but what about the football team?

Maybe the fbi can do a DNA test to find out if she fuck the basketball team more than the football team.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure, but what about the football team?

Maybe the fbi can do a DNA test to find out if she fuck the basketball team more than the football team.

what would it matter...this isn't about raping anybody other than Kavanaugh....this is one of the darkest days of America's history the day we buried the idea of innocent until proven guilty....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could not have said it any better .

Ford said things in front of the whole public that will bit the lawyers and Dems right in the ass.
Two doors, because she is scared and claustrophobic. But it slipped from her own lips latter about the Google interns. "GOOGLE" hmm.
She is a doctor of Psychology but yet she is seeking help psychological therapy.
Gotta figure Dems have a fix in on Judge or some kind of dirt om him that will open a can of worms & a dirty FBI Team already set up to bring in some type of fabricated evidence all ready to go that will tie into some other NXVIM fabricated setup.

I don't know about that, you are dealing with Go Fund Me Accounts which will probably total out above 3/4 of a million dollars in on-line fraud collected under false pretenses by a CIA Contractor for a legal defense fund on what was testified to be a Pro Bono Case after bearing false witness to Congress during the nomination of a Supreme Court Justice that resulted in one of the most horrendous defamation's of a person's character in history by a Main Stream Media Circus at the behest of the Democrat Party and the CIA.

If Trump is looking to send a strong message to the SWAMP in a rather poetic & ironic manner, I can't think of a better way to do it considering it alone could get him reelected in 2020 right now. Don't tell me they ALL weren't under NSA surveillance the whole fucking time....

Something tells me Trump would be motivated to illicit an apology from Feinstein to Kavanaugh at the very least - especially if he is looking to pull the drain plug on the SWAMP very soon. He might even have Feinstein bring the incriminating Emails to light "that she just discovered and felt compelled to bring forward in light of horrible situation created for Kavanaugh's reputation & family brought about through misconduct by a staffer in her own office".

All depends on how dirty Kavanaugh really is. Said a long time ago Trump chose Kavanaugh because he wanted access to sequestered info in the Judges body of work to shed light on 9-11 & other Bush wrongdoing & still believe that. That wife of his just has a look about her like she might even be the Judge's handler & I ain't buying the whole pure as the driven snow act.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have already heard they have e-mails accusing Gorsich of a similar assault from Ford and also before her testimony she admitted her accusations about Kavanaugh were false in an email and expressed real concern about testifying before Congress under penalty of perjury so I think at the very least I think they will be brought forward to make Feinstein eat crow, destroy Ford's credibility, and usher in the floor confirmation vote on Kavanaugh.

That Presidential Emergency Broadcast Message System Test that was twice delayed as Kavanaugh's nomination votes were delay coincidentally has been has been scheduled for Oct 3 @ 2:28pm. I'll go out on a limb & bet Kavanaugh will have been confirmed before that PEBM Test happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors