Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that the DNC has been walking a close line to calling for violent revolution and that has turned alot of voters off ...they have become branded as unhinged and violent...I think they are attempting to distance themselves from the violence they created by manufacturing these bomb threats so they can say.."see it's not us that are violent both side are guilty of it"...when in fact it is the left who are pushing violence....Trump is winning the culture war....partly due to his sucsess, but partly due to the fact the DNC's failed coup of violence and rhetoric..the strategy backfired on them and they are trying to regain legitamacy as a party that they have lost in the last 2 years of batshit crazy...

Still, there is nothing new about that. They have been branding the right as violent for a very very long time while ignoring leftist violence. They don't need to make up an incident.

There has been right wing wackos and left wing wackos for a long time.

Of course they are going to bleat about this one. Just like we bleat about their wackos.

But, as you point out, much more leftist violence as of late and most people can see the difference between mobs and a random wacko.

Besides, why target Brennan in an attempt to paint the right as violent against liberals? The only reason to target Brennan is for his deep state connections or attacks on Trump. That has "right wing conspiracy nut" or deranged Trump supporter written all over it. Just sayin. It's not something that's required for a "false flag" against liberals. It's a step too far.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still, there is nothing new about that. They have been branding the right as violent for a very very long time while ignoring leftist violence. They don't need to make up an incident.

There has been right wing wackos and left wing wackos for a long time.

Of course they are going to bleat about this one. Just like we bleat about their wackos.

But, as you point out, much more leftist violence as of late and most people can see the difference between mobs and a random wacko.

Besides, why target Brennan in an attempt to paint the right as violent against liberals? The only reason to target Brennan is for his deep state connections or attacks on Trump. That has "right wing conspiracy nut" or deranged Trump supporter written all over it. Just sayin. It's not something that's required for a "false flag" against liberals. It's a step too far.
the other aspect which really points to bullshit...is they all happened on the same day or near it.....who sends out half a dozen bombs on the same day....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the other aspect which really points to bullshit...is they all happened on the same day or near it.....who sends out half a dozen bombs on the same day....

You think it would be more effective to send them one at a time so that after the first one they'd be watching for the rest or worse, paying close attention to who dropped off packages after the first one? :huh:

If I was inclined to do such a thing, I'd send all of them on day one. And then never do it again.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think it would be more effective to send them one at a time so that after the first one they'd be watching for the rest or worse, paying close attention to who dropped off packages after the first one? :huh:

If I was inclined to do such a thing, I'd send all of them on day one. And then never do it again.
well first off I wouldn't mail more than one bomb...I'd be thinking the more I mailed the more chances of getting caught....the more evidence for the cops to work with....and then if I pulled it off..I'd try it again......on the other hand if I was hoaxing everyone I'd tell the media they were all mailed on the same day... to create as much drama, sympathy, and shock value as possible.The Unibomber had a long list of targets but he didn't send them all off on the same day, he didn't even mail them off in the same year...I'm waiting to see if they catch a suspect...because if you can mail off a half dozen bombs and not get caught...then I'd sure like to know how come you couldn't figure out how to make one actually go off.....

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well first off I wouldn't mail more than one bomb...I'd be thinking the more I mailed the more chances of getting caught....the more evidence for the cops to work with...on the other hand if I was hoaxing everyone I'd tell the media they were all mailed on the same day... to create as much drama, sympathy, and shock value as possible.The Unibomber had a long list of targets but he didn't send them all off on the same day, he didn't even mail them off in the same year...I'm waiting to see if they catch a suspect...because if you can mail off a half dozen bombs and not get caught...then I'd sure like to know how come you couldn't figure out how to make one actually go off.....
You can bet your ass the libs sent the shit to themselves.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can bet your ass the libs sent the shit to themselves.
the fact not a single one of them went off...leads me to think they were never meant to go off...the same way Fienstien Hoaxed a phony rape case against Kavanaugh just recently also tends to make me think they hoaxed this as well.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the fact not a single one of them went off...leads me to think they were never meant to go off...the same way Fienstien Hoaxed a phony rape case against Kavanaugh just recently also tends to make me think they hoaxed this as well.
Zackly

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BensoL20181025_low.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly.

The Unibomber got caught. ;)
yeah it only took them how many decades, the guy damn near died of old age before they caught him......we had
The Mueller Putin hoax
the Fienstien rape hoax
and now ...The Soros bomb hoax...
.look at how the media is spinning this is all you have to know that this is a hoax..the magabomber....really...Soros Clinton Biden have all been hated by the right for YEARS....and yet 2 weeks before a mid term somebody finally decideds to mail them bombs...the assumption it is a rightwinger...why not a dissatisfied Bernie supporter angry that the establishment liberals sold them out for Hilary...why not a disatisfied libtard pissed off that the establishment DNC didn't fight back hard enough over th Kavanaugh hearing...why not an ANTIFA cell that views the DNC as Capitalist sell outs...How do we know it wasn't some bespectaled acne ridden soyboy trying to impress some little green haired SJW cutie, like the guy who shot Regan.......the major media outlets had these stories written two weeks ago.
The Media is calling i the magabomber..with zero proof of who did it...because the Media is not looking for proof, not waiting for proof, don't want any proof....they just have a narritive to push....
We weren't supposed to question the Mueller probe
We weren't supposed to question Christine Ford's ludicrous rape charges and we still can't
We aren't supposed to question this manufactured narritive either.
We are supposed to react like little NPC characters are programmed to react.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time for media to serve up the rightward patsy I guess.

Law Enforcement Has Surveillance Video of Courier Delivering ‘Bomb’ Package to CNN (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...courier-delivering-bomb-package-to-cnn-video/
really..... I just assumed that an "accidental" explosion would go off in some apartment somewhere, and we'd get another Osama Bin Laden corpse ...which unfortunately was so badly mangled it couldn't be recognized, then we'd get a computer generated biography of a non existent person alongside a photograph of a farmer from an obscure village in outer mongolia pasted to it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
11th ‘Bomb’ Package Sent to Spartacus Cory Booker – 12th ‘Bomb’ Package Sent to James Clapper in NYC

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...th-bomb-package-sent-to-james-clapper-in-nyc/
............Hmm 11 bombs.......and not a single one of them has gone off.....you are so inept you can't get a single bomb to go off, and yet you don't blow yourself up monkeying around with a garage full of explosives.......I can just picture Corey Booker stuffing a clock radio into his mailbox praying to Jesus that his "bomb" makes people forget about him demanding blow jobs from strange men in public restrooms.
It's a pity Orson Wells is dead, or the DNC could have him remake his famous War of the World Martian invasion to deflect us all from the Latin American invasion.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
False flag...........

Yeah. Everything is a false flag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or racist. There aren't any plain ol' wacko's in the world.

The new normal, libs yell racist and the conservs yell conspiracy. Both are based on conjecture.

I'll stick with wacko for the wackos and go about my day. :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. Everything is a false flag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or racist. There aren't any plain ol' wacko's in the world.

The new normal, libs yell racist and the conservs yell conspiracy. Both are based on conjecture.

I'll stick with wacko for the wackos and go about my day. :)
yeah two weeks before the mid-terms,in which the DNC has been committing terrorsits acts for the last 2 years earning them the title of the party of the unhinged, suddenly like a bolt of lightening from heaven they are handed a clean slate.... that is one helluva convenient whacko....I wish I had such convenient acts of God handed to me in my life....look at how many conspiracies the DNC has been caught in, in the last 2 years....why would I think they would stop conspiring just a couple of weeks before what could be. their death knell.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah two weeks before the mid-terms,in which the DNC has been committing terrorsits acts for the last 2 years earning them the title of the party of the unhinged, suddenly like a bolt of lightening from heaven they are handed a clean slate.... that is one helluva convenient whacko....I wish I had such convenient acts of God handed to me in my life....look at how many conspiracies the DNC has been caught in, in the last 2 years....why would I think they would stop conspiring just a couple of weeks before what could be. their death knell.

You think this will have an effect on the election? Any election?

I'm going to the barber shop in a few minutes. The barber shop will be full of Trump supporters and this will be talked about. Nobody will talk about false flags and nobody will say they are voting for democrats because of a wacko. NOBODY.

We'll pass the guy off as a wacko. Like we always do with wackos.

False flags are found on the internet and everybody knows that everything on the internet is true.;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think this will have an effect on the election? Any election?

I'm going to the barber shop in a few minutes. The barber shop will be full of Trump supporters and this will be talked about. Nobody will talk about false flags and nobody will say they are voting for democrats because of a wacko. NOBODY.

We'll pass the guy off as a wacko. Like we always do with wackos.

False flags are found on the internet and everybody knows that everything on the internet is true.;)
It will change the crossover democrat vote as well as the indepedent voters.....Check it out...in the matter of a couple of days Corey Booker has gone from being a sleazy little pervert strongarming young gay men for oral sex in a public restroom, to a fearless hero targeted by right wing hate groups....that radio shack alarm clock was the single greatest thing to happen to Corey's political life....in a matter of a couple of days the DNC has gone from a group of desperate insane criminal supressing dissent through violence and censorship..to ...victims....
The last 2 years the Media narritive of conservatives being unhinged violent hate mongers has been blown out of the water,as America watched one leftist attack after the other....suddenly people could shake off the stupor of Media propoganda and see with their own eyes the violence and ruthlessness of the left...they didn't see the right wing rising to the bait of violence...the media narritive was turned on it's head as people watched conservatives being beaten and shot, the whole Matrix of lies the left had built was collapsing like a house of cards, and people realized they were liars especially after the Kavanaugh fiasco,and people were mad at the left.....but with this convenient act...suddenly all 2 years of terrorisim is forgotten and the DNC is now a legitamate political party. the strongest talking point the right had was leftist violence, and how it could be directed at anyone at anytime...that talking point is now being shotdown.....plus all the SJW who were knocked on the ass for the last two years of defeats, and are dying from nervous exhaustion have a new breath of life.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will change the crossover democrat vote as well as the indepedent voters.....Check it out...in the matter of a couple of days Corey Booker has gone from being a sleazy little pervert strongarming young gay men for oral sex in a public restroom, to a fearless hero targeted by right wing hate groups....that radio shack alarm clock was the single greatest thing to happen to Corey's political life....in a matter of a couple of days the DNC has gone from a group of desperate insane criminal supressing dissent through violence and censorship..to ...victims....
The last 2 years the Media narritive of conservatives being unhinged violent hate mongers has been blown out of the water,as America watched one leftist attack after the other....suddenly people could shake off the stupor of Media propoganda and see with their own eyes the violence and ruthlessness of the left...they didn't see the right wing rising to the bait of violence...the media narritive was turned on it's head as people watched conservatives being beaten and shot, the whole Matrix of lies the left had built was collapsing like a house of cards, and people realized they were liars especially after the Kavanaugh fiasco,and people were mad at the left.....but with this convenient act...suddenly all 2 years of terrorisim is forgotten and the DNC is now a legitamate political party. the strongest talking point the right had was leftist violence, and how it could be directed at anyone at anytime...that talking point is now being shotdown.....plus all the SJW who were knocked on the ass for the last two years of defeats, and are dying from nervous exhaustion have a new breath of life.

No. Nothing will change. Libtards that like Booker will still like Booker. Those that don't, still won't.

One wacko ain't gonna change shit. Like I thought, there was no changed opinions at the barber shop.

It's possible to over think shit. Wacko is a perfectly good explaination and makes a whole lot more sense.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clapper was reportedly on CNN at 9:30am being interviewed about being targeted and described the bomber as a deranged Trump supporter and was thankful his bomb went to CNN & not his house because he is currently travelling and his neighbor is collecting his mail while he is away.

Thing is the bomber wasn't arrested yet.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Clapper was reportedly on CNN at 9:30am being interviewed about being targeted and described the bomber as a deranged Trump supporter and was thankful his bomb went to CNN & not his house because he is currently travelling and his neighbor is collecting his mail while he is away.

Thing is the bomber wasn't arrested yet.

I described the bomber as a deranged Trump supporter two days ago. I wonder how I could've guessed...................................

That has "right wing conspiracy nut" or deranged Trump supporter written all over it. Just sayin.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By now you all know the alleged bomber was Cesar Sayoc a dude in Florida...from Aventura just a little North of me.
Trump bumper stickers all over his white van, guess he didn't wanna attract attention any.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article220667845.html

(methinks this is a setup, the nut was a patsy probably manipulated and paid for by Dem to make US look bad...or a company operative
OTOH it could be the nut is legit and sending the message that we all know how to fight dirty. Beats me.)

Addendum: Just read this comment on FB:
" The guy arrested for the bombs......has a new van with new stickers...brand new stickers...no fading from Fla. sunlight...amazing"

Food for thought.. or paranoia. You decide

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
PIPE BOMBER SUSPECT pictured last year with Izzy Hernandez. Sayok does not appear destitute. In addition, why would a Trump enthusiast attend a banquet and have a photo OP with a Democrat Donor/Supporter? Facebook keeps trying to take down this photo.

44920020_1839286759518566_8121464882479497216_n (1).jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer