Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Austrian Government Collapses After Two-Year-Old Video Dropped on Far Right Leader Just Days before EU Elections – Police Suspect Western Intelligence Involved

All this time I suspected the New EU Army might end up marching into Austria to provide security in a rekindling of the events eerily similar to those leading up to WWII. The EU is taking steps to exert it's control in the rise of the new Reich.

Austrian Government On Verge Of Collapse After Vice Chancellor Resigns Over Bribery Scandal

This doesn't look good for Austria's populists...

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep pushing those buttons, Roger..

Imagine the mess with one sniper & spotter when these hoody/masked/"anon"/antifa/lesbian-whatever/muslims are throwing shit... Then imagine a team of them. Couple of weekends of that is like adding algaecide to the genepool ;-)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
61127077_1137075703142507_1032291094626304_n.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep pushing those buttons, Roger..

Imagine the mess with one sniper & spotter when these hoody/masked/"anon"/antifa/lesbian-whatever/muslims are throwing shit... Then imagine a team of them. Couple of weekends of that is like adding algaecide to the genepool ;-)
Often thought the same except for Rothschilds & others of the elite families, bankers, leaders & power power brokers subverting our republic. Imagine how quickly the word would be fixed with a couple hundred teams, each with a list.

As attractive a thought as it is, it is a bad precedent to set. Nothing to stop them from doing the same. Then again I could rattle off dozens of shootings from Las Vegas to Sandy Hook that prove to me they have already taken the first shots.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is working up another multi billion farm bailout bill with your tax dollars to buy votes for republicans because the farmers are pissed about Trumps Tariff war.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lawmaker, breaking with GOP, accuses Trump of obstruction, impeachable conduct

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/la...mzM5IdEGgknPJFyvPKy836_sPFmOaepNU3_PwbkdVGGRI

The only reason he has come forward and accused Trump of an impeachable offense is because he co owns a company in China that supplies tools to companies in the USA. Trumps tariffs war is obviously affecting his personal finances and profits. It's got nothing to do with him doing what is right for Americans.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Austrian Government Collapses After Two-Year-Old Video Dropped on Far Right Leader Just Days before EU Elections – Police Suspect Western Intelligence Involved

All this time I suspected the New EU Army might end up marching into Austria to provide security in a rekindling of the events eerily similar to those leading up to WWII. The EU is taking steps to exert it's control in the rise of the new Reich.

Austrian Government On Verge Of Collapse After Vice Chancellor Resigns Over Bribery Scandal

This doesn't look good for Austria's populists...
What am I missing here......Hilary sold 20% of our uranium to the russians for donations to the Clinton foundation and 1 million bucks for a 1 hour speaking tour for Billy bob when she was Secretary of State.....and she was called the "most qualified candidate in America"......and was second only to Merkel as Bitch Godess to the EU parllment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors