Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
64999855_2558494540851000_8245371381844279296_n.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Iraninan people are not part & parcel with the regime. You want to put their navy on the bottom, fine. That will send a message loud & clear, but no need to kill millions of innocents just trying to survive under a brutal criminal regime.
I'm fine with striking 10x as hard on a pile of milspec targets. My way gets the point across cheap - and we have sub-kiloton devices that are quite suitable.

If the "people" are against them, let them "against" a bit more vigorously. It's a clusterfunk, it's islam, and they are not going to stop being dickweeds.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm fine with striking 10x as hard on a pile of milspec targets. My way gets the point across cheap - and we have sub-kiloton devices that are quite suitable.

If the "people" are against them, let them "against" a bit more vigorously. It's a clusterfunk, it's islam, and they are not going to stop being dickweeds.
I say fly the B52s and drop pig guts and leaflets..

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wasn't all that long ago Iran was one of the most secular in the entire middle east. The people remember that, what their lives were like then vs now. If given a chance to get the boot off their necks, they would jump at it.

I'd like to see Trump take out all the shore batteries & sink half their navy just like Reagan did, but I expect only the offending battery & those adjacent will cease to exist. He will probably issue a warning to Putin to tell the men to evacuate & just take down the equipment as a measured response. He cannot not respond.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And more are coming.
It is inevitable with a globally linked economy and foreign trade.
The USA will at best hold a level a standard of living as the poorer nations we trade with standards rise somewhat.

The golden age of the USA has passed it's peak.
Yeah, well see Obama isn't the President......I love when inbred assholes like you say something is inevitable...this proves they have a highschool education anyone who has studied history to any degree knows that nothing is inevitable, history can change on a dime..of course bobbie you fluinked out of MENSA that must have really bruised your ego.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
These, to my mind, are ideal devices. They are viewers-only. Slow, hard to confuse with attacking weaponry.

It's like tossing clay-birds out in front of you: we get RT imagery back, they didn't LIKE THAT. This means there was something we were not supposed to see, and it baited some hothead. Both things are worth knowing, and the costs to Iran are going to be more than the cost of the antiquated drone ;-)
Is it antiquated? They were introduced ~20 years ago and are still in production.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I had to laugh when I heard them report "we can't be too sure of it's position" - lady, everything carries GPS today. Even dumbass kiddie quad-copters and cellphones.
I would take that to mean someone doesn't wanna reveal its position. We say it was in international air space. The Iranians say it was in their airspace. Hmm...

Personally, I'd consider a tac-nuke on the launch-site of the missle: we might get screamed at, but the message would be extremely loud & clear - nothing more needs to be said about it at all.
That might be a tad excessive considering all we lost was a piece of hardware.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it antiquated? They were introduced ~20 years ago and are still in production.
Yeah, 20 years is a LONG time with such things - they've been updating them like they do with our fleets air/water, but they are not shiny-new. Nor are they cheap, which is why I'd suggest sets of them eyeing each other - you see one taken out, you know where, when, and you can get other craft moving. Maybe pulling these back toward support.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would take that to mean someone doesn't wanna reveal its position. We say it was in international air space. The Iranians say it was in their airspace. Hmm...

That might be a tad excessive considering all we lost was a piece of hardware.
heh.. I believe in payback at 10 or 100:1. But, fine - target 100 milspec sites.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If he has proven the accusation was all horse shit against him then why shouldnt he run? I didnt like the guy but it is his right if he has cleared his name.
OK, let's presume he was cleared: do you think the DNC is going to accept that decision and let it go, or is it more likely they just run the nearest commie and repeat all the stories ala' Collusion, and Perversion, etc?

Hey, If he wanted to work for someone sensibles campaign, groovy. Or, even if he starts a campaign and takes all the heat before bowing out to another conservative, wunnerful.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cher: ‘If Trump Wins Second Term There will Be No America’

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...EiX6xwKFUCzoUpQDjWHrO3a5-KoStV-awimvlurReDdLY

To paraphrase Cher, "damnit he is going to be reelected and we cant stop him"
WTF..I live down the street from a demented old hag who talks nonsense and wanders the streets annoying the neighborhood...and nobody is printing here insanity in the newspapers......so why is this demented old hag's meltdowns shoved down my throat every other week by the so called media.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF..I live down the street from a demented old hag who talks nonsense and wanders the streets annoying the neighborhood...and nobody is printing here insanity in the newspapers......so why is this demented old hag's meltdowns shoved down my throat every other week by the so called media.
'Media' - like 'politicians' and 'bureaucrats ' - all inbred.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If he has proven the accusation was all horse shit against him then why shouldnt he run? I didnt like the guy but it is his right if he has cleared his name.
If Trump declared him unelectable, he did so for a reason. He did not endorse Roy in the beginning the first time either. Thinking he knows a lot more about ol Roy than we do. Perhaps Roy's loyalties are not what they should be or he was involved in things which may soon come to light as other things are brought to the surface. Perhaps Roy's taste for young girls never did go away.

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Simply run a candidate that isn't grey and seasoned with scandals. A successful businessman? An honest dog-catcher? Come on, folks - these half-assed, half-witted candidates are bipartisan and perennial - find a goddamned alternative that doesn't marry boys, hire girls or feel America Was Never Great, sheesh.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Simply run a candidate that isn't grey and seasoned with scandals. A successful businessman? An honest dog-catcher? Come on, folks - these half-assed, half-witted candidates are bipartisan and perennial - find a goddamned alternative that doesn't marry boys, hire girls or feel America Was Never Great, sheesh.
neither party would run him...nobody in Washington wants Mr.Smith going there.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pelosi & Schumer are worried Trump will screw up & start a war huh? Interesting these two little war mongers are advocating for restraint.

Top lawmakers speak out after Situation Room briefing with Trump on Iran threat

Worried it will be like Syria where Trump targeted 60 missiles at an abandoned airstrip and 33 of them wandered off & hit targets you weren't counting on that did much more to end the war than you expected by killing McNoName's employees?

Sorry we aren't letting you tie POTUS's hands in Iran.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors