Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
neither party would run him...nobody in Washington wants Mr.Smith going there.
I firmly believe the Pettybee - and "parties" believe exactly that. We are seeing it every day from the DNC.

Folks are goddamned tired of smarmy, mealy-mouthed, two-faced slackers and pocket-lining.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pelosi & Schumer are worried Trump will screw up & start a war huh? Interesting these two little war mongers are advocating for restraint.

Top lawmakers speak out after Situation Room briefing with Trump on Iran threat

Worried it will be like Syria where Trump targeted 60 missiles at an abandoned airstrip and 33 of them wandered off & hit targets you weren't counting on that did much more to end the war than you expected by killing McNoName's employees?
maybe we can time it for a visit be kerry and his buddies. OOPS.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pelosi & Schumer are worried Trump will screw up & start a war huh? Interesting these two little war mongers are advocating for restraint.

Top lawmakers speak out after Situation Room briefing with Trump on Iran threat

Worried it will be like Syria where Trump targeted 60 missiles at an abandoned airstrip and 33 of them wandered off & hit targets you weren't counting on that did much more to end the war than you expected by killing McNoName's employees?
Trump doesn't strike me as the type to start up the engines - and turn it off saying "Oh, wait a sec.." - Something has to be an important lil' clue for him to do that.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mexico promotes tree diplomacy with El Salvador to boost poor areas

“We have to see the migrant as a human being who is seeking a better life, better conditions to work and risking everything,” said Lopez Obrador, adding that those passing though Mexico will not be mistreated.

“And we will never encourage this rejection of foreigners,” he said to a smattering of applause.​

Fine with me - as long as they ain't passing thru HERE.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump doesn't strike me as the type to start up the engines - and turn it off saying "Oh, wait a sec.." - Something has to be an important lil' clue for him to do that.
I know, right?
I doubt either or both of those two can talk him out of one of the fries from his happy-meal.
Certainly can't be the bullshit Schumer was spouting nor Pelosi for that matter. I could see him putting the planes into the air to scare the shit out of both of them just for shits & giggles though. Maybe it was just to show Putin he would do it & let him talk him down - this time! That way Iran gets a strong message from Putin not to push him because he will do it next time. Talk softly, Big Stick approach.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9vzye1yzfe531.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know they always say it is always best to check the source. This is the Times piece the story is based on. I smell a heaping pile of bullshit!
Trump Approves Strikes on Iran, but Then Abruptly Pulls Back
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/20/world/middleeast/iran-us-drone.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Story is written by: Michael D. Shear, Eric Schmitt, Michael Crowley and Maggie Haberman
Not sure I'd trust the accuracy of this story given the amount of Fake News they have been responsible for in the past.

One need look no further than this quote:
Senior administration officials said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo; John R. Bolton, the national security adviser; and Gina Haspel, the C.I.A. director, had favored a military response. But top Pentagon officials cautioned that such an action could result in a spiraling escalation with risks for American forces in the region.
I'm having a very hard time picturing that. It is quite the opposite of what I would expect. I picture Bolton & Top Pentagon Officials arguing for & Pompaeo & Haspel arguing against. The whole story seems designed to exonerate Pentagon Officials & incriminate Trump officials for failing to heed advice to take a carefully considered action & by rushing in they were the ones risking unnecessary escalation.

Pompaeo & Haspel need to be perceived as being approachable to negotiate to Iran & this Articles seems to be written to sabotage that by portraying them to be advocating attacking Iran & destroy the possibility of a negotiated settlement.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EU issues WARNING to Boris in veiled threat that could see Corbyn as PM
EU leaders are meeting for the second day of the EU summit in Brussels, and one EU chief has warned that the new Tory leader will not be able to renegotiate a Brexit deal.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ssels-today-brexit-news-manfred-weber-juncker

The Unstoppable Rise Of Boris Johnson

"If he entered a shopping mall you were in, you'd certainly know he was there. Though you would be wise to lock up your daughters – and your wife – if he did..."

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Trump pulls back from launch of military strikes on Iran after initial approval: NYT
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...iran-after-initial-approval-nyt-idUSKCN1TM0AY

So Trump had the planes in the air & he let Schumer & Pelosi talk him out of it because he had no Congressional authorization for a use of force?

Iran War Drums: President Trump Reportedly Cancels Retaliatory Attack; FAA Issues No Fly Order

The New Your Times is reporting this. Keep it in perspective here by reminding what Trump calls them, the lyin new york times.

They dont have a clue what is going on because Trump wont tell them but if they can use this opportunity to make him look weak to Americans they will.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know they always say it is always best to check the source. This is the Times piece the story is based on. I smell a heaping pile of bullshit!
Trump Approves Strikes on Iran, but Then Abruptly Pulls Back
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/20/world/middleeast/iran-us-drone.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Story is written by: Michael D. Shear, Eric Schmitt, Michael Crowley and Maggie Haberman
Not sure I'd trust the accuracy of this story given the amount of Fake News they have been responsible for in the past.

One need look no further than this quote:

I'm having a very hard time picturing that. It is quite the opposite of what I would expect. I picture Bolton & Top Pentagon Officials arguing for & Pompaeo & Haspel arguing against. The whole story seems designed to exonerate Pentagon Officials & incriminate Trump officials for failing to heed advice to take a carefully considered action & by rushing in they were the ones risking unnecessary escalation.

Pompaeo & Haspel need to be perceived as being approachable to negotiate to Iran & this Articles seems to be written to sabotage that by portraying them to be advocating attacking Iran & destroy the possibility of a negotiated settlement.

When this was breaking last night I seen it was coming from the NYTimes and knew then it probably was fake news and all the other liberal media sources will jump on the band wagon with the NYTimes.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuck the GOP
GOP Senators Grant Policy Wins to Democrats in $4.6 Billion Migration Budget
GOP leaders in the Senate approved a $4.6 billion budget to fund an orderly Central American migration into the United States — even though the bill excludes any steps to reduce the crisis and also gives multiple pro-migration wins to Democrats.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...to-democrats-in-4-6-billion-migration-budget/

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now that the NXVIM case is over, (and people realize these things are real) time for The Church of Scientology to share the Spotlight exposing it's twisted inner workings (which by association brings more big names into the fold eventually leading right into Hollywood).

'Distraught' Shelly Miscavige was 'dragged' off by 'unidentified men' after her 'abusive' husband 'removed her from his office' claims her assistant as she sues Church of Scientology for kidnapping
  • Jane Doe, a woman who was formerly employed as the assistant to Shelly and David Miscavige, is suing the Church of Scientology for damages
  • She lists 14 causes of action, including: false imprisonment, kidnapping, libel, slander, human trafficking and negligence
  • Doe, who appeared in the Leah Remini series Scientology and the Aftermath and is now employed by the actress, escaped the Church by hiding in a car trunk
  • She claims to have seen Shelly Miscavige on the day she was believed to have gone missing in 2006, though Scientology has denied she is missing
  • Doe 'witnessed a dark-colored tinted vehicle pull up to the main building' at Scientology's Gold Base, at which point 'unidentified men dragged Shelly out'
  • Shelly has not been seen in public since then and Doe says she never saw her in the 10 years she remained with the organization
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...agged-men-abusive-husband-removed-office.html

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I gotta figure Trump was smart enough to pick up Kerry, Obama, & several others by now or at least had their security details lock them down from communication, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors