Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This has to be some libtard going out of its way to make some stupid point that has zero basis in reality.

65178887_2487147317972855_2260202449048436736_n.jpg

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Utter insanity. It has no intrinsic value. You can't pay your taxes with it. There's very little you can actually buy with it. And the volatility is completely crazy. "Bubble" is the correct was of describing this.

Only thing I seen where bitcoin would be good is ya dont have to go thru a bunch of bullshit to buy anything from overseas. Anytime I try to order anything from canada or any other country I gotta call my credit card company and let them know I am about to make an foreign purchase or it will be refused. What a pain in the ass. Yet trying to use Bitcoin is even a bigger pain int he ass and cost a lot more.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Utter insanity. It has no intrinsic value. You can't pay your taxes with it. There's very little you can actually buy with it. And the volatility is completely crazy. "Bubble" is the correct was of describing this.
It's their getaway fund. Sorros & Google pumping money in for the Dirty Hacks to access in a hurry if needs be. Pump it up so they will have more when they run & Dump.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was kinda wondering the same thing. How did they detect it?

65314718_2563852460313561_4223816262184075264_n.jpg
Russian S400 Missile radars (that Iran should not have) are capable of Tracking & targeting Stealth Aircraft, but the global hawks that were pictured never were truly stealthy drones. That is why it was followed by an Orion P8 Elint aircraft that vacuumed up every electronic emission within 300 miles. The P8 was tracking the Targeting radars & comm networks Iran was using & pinpointing the launch sites for special ops incursion search & destroy missions. They are going in after the Deep State Nukes targeting Israel. If the clocks are any indication, we should be hearing somewhat soon one way or the other.

Last edited:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

This stupid little twat has no idea how badly she fucked herself. If America wins she would of been celebrated as a great athlete but now since she opened her mouth and made over half of the nation view her as a whiny little piece of trash, me dont thinks there will be much celebration for her. A few liberals will make a big deal out of her but the majority of the nation wont care much for her and if they lose a lot of Americans will cheer it just because she opened her mouth. Liberals are some of the stoopidist idiots on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors