Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Concerning Your Orders and Our Recent Hiatus

On behalf of (link removed) and staff, being that none of them have been available, I will explain what has happened with your recently placed orders, and the lack of responsiveness you have been experiencing from the company. Firstly, my name is Nancy M. I am an investor, and a major fan of the staff at (link removed) as I have witnessed the blood, sweat, tears, and passion that has been put into this new born business from the moment the idea came about.

Approximately two weeks ago, one of our crew had lost his 2 year old daughter to a relative in a freak accident, who unknowingly backed his car into her while she was playing with her toys in the lawn. Ironically he was in a rush to the local hospital, because his 6 year old son had badly burnt his hand on a kitchen element. Respectively, and still being understaffed, the entire crew at the (link removed) Warehouse was forced to shut down for the time that they have been on hiatus.

In OV's earliest, and most critical stage of succeeding in the industry, this devastating occurrence struck at a horribly unexpected time, disabling OV from normal operations. Speaking on behalf of the founder, "Big" John, (link removed) is giving their sincerest, and most heartfelt apologies for the delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of communication to their company's lifeblood (you guys).

OV does not feel that a simple apology is enough to compromise for the strife they (unintentionally) caused their beloved, and valued customers. With that being said, for those of you who have tried to contact OV, or have attempted to order products from OV during their time of crisis, and received silence in response, you will be handsomely compromised with a 10%-50% Discount for 1 year on every last one of your future purchases.

As I am only speaking on behalf of (link removed), I do not personally know how the discounts will be calculated. I only know that they will be calculated, starting as of this Monday, December 8th 2014. Further detail on these discounts will be announced tomorrow. All of us at (link removed) want you to know how important every single one of you are to us, and cannot apologize nearly enough to express how sorry we are for imposing this hassle on our fellow vapers, customers, and most importantly...our new friends.

We hope you all will find it in your hearts that we are going through a tragic time, and this incident would have been the only factor that could potentially cripple us. We have remained as strong as possible, and have been fighting our hardest to get back in action. Nonetheless, normal operations have resumed, and we give you our word that OV will do far more than just make this right for all of you. We thank you for your time, patience, and cooperation in this matter, and couldn't appreciate it any more.

About Your Orders
As far as those of you have already purchased from us, we have to be as blunt and honest as possible, letting you know there will be a delay in shipping time, but no later than 15th of this month. If you wish to receive a refund, we will gladly grant you one in full and promptly. As for now, normal communication is back on line, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us via(link removed) , or live chat on our website at(link removed) . We will be more than happy to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

On behalf of(link removed), and staff, being that none of them have been available, I will explain what has happened with your recently placed orders, and the lack of responsiveness you have been experiencing from the company. Firstly, my name is Nancy M. I am an investor, and a major fan of the staff at(link removed), , as I have witnessed the blood, sweat, tears, and passion that has been put into this new born business from the moment the idea came about.

Approximately two weeks ago, one of our crew had lost his 2 year old daughter to a relative in a freak accident, who unknowingly backed his car into her while she was playing with her toys in the lawn. Ironically he was in a rush to the local hospital, because his 6 year old son had badly burnt his hand on a kitchen element. Respectively, and still being understaffed, the entire crew at the (link removed), Warehouse was forced to shut down for the time that they have been on hiatus.,

In OV's earliest, and most critical stage of succeeding in the industry, this devastating occurrence struck at a horribly unexpected time, disabling OV from normal operations. Speaking on behalf of the founder, "Big" John(link removed),, is giving their sincerest, and most heartfelt apologies for the delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of communication to their company's lifeblood (you guys).

OV does not feel that a simple apology is enough to compromise for the strife they (unintentionally) caused their beloved, and valued customers. With that being said, for those of you who have tried to contact OV, or have attempted to order products from OV during their time of crisis, and received silence in response, you will be handsomely compromised with a 10%-50% Discount for 1 year on every last one of your future purchases.

As I am only speaking on behalf of(link removed), , I do not personally know how the discounts will be calculated. I only know that they will be calculated, starting as of this Monday, December 8th 2014. Further detail on these discounts will be announced tomorrow. All of us at (link removed),want you to know how important every single one of you are to us, and cannot apologize nearly enough to express how sorry we are for imposing this hassle on our fellow vapers, customers, and most importantly...our new friends.

We hope you all will find it in your hearts that we are going through a tragic time, and this incident would have been the only factor that could potentially cripple us. We have remained as strong as possible, and have been fighting our hardest to get back in action. Nonetheless, normal operations have resumed, and we give you our word that OV will do far more than just make this right for all of you. We thank you for your time, patience, and cooperation in this matter, and couldn't appreciate it any more.

About Your Orders
As far as those of you have already purchased from us, we have to be as blunt and honest as possible, letting you know there will be a delay in shipping time, but no later than 15th of this month. If you wish to receive a refund, we will gladly grant you one in full and promptly. As for now, normal communication is back on line, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook messaging, or live chat on our website at(link removed), . We will be more than happy to help you.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
unnamed.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

On behalf of(link removed), and staff, being that none of them have been available, I will explain what has happened with your recently placed orders, and the lack of responsiveness you have been experiencing from the company. Firstly, my name is Nancy M. I am an investor, and a major fan of the staff at(link removed), , as I have witnessed the blood, sweat, tears, and passion that has been put into this new born business from the moment the idea came about.

Approximately two weeks ago, one of our crew had lost his 2 year old daughter to a relative in a freak accident, who unknowingly backed his car into her while she was playing with her toys in the lawn. Ironically he was in a rush to the local hospital, because his 6 year old son had badly burnt his hand on a kitchen element. Respectively, and still being understaffed, the entire crew at the (link removed), Warehouse was forced to shut down for the time that they have been on hiatus.

In OV's earliest, and most critical stage of succeeding in the industry, this devastating occurrence struck at a horribly unexpected time, disabling OV from normal operations. Speaking on behalf of the founder, "Big" John,(link removed), is giving their sincerest, and most heartfelt apologies for the delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of communication to their company's lifeblood (you guys).

As I am only speaking on behalf of(link removed),, I do not personally know how the discounts will be calculated. I only know that they will be calculated, starting as of this Monday, December 8th 2014. Further detail on these discounts will be announced tomorrow. All of us at (link removed),want you to know how important every single one of you are to us, and cannot apologize nearly enough to express how sorry we are for imposing this hassle on our fellow vapers, customers, and most importantly...our new friends.

About Your Orders
As far as those of you have already purchased from us, we have to be as blunt and honest as possible, letting you know there will be a delay in shipping time, but no later than 15th of this month. If you wish to receive a refund, we will gladly grant you one in full and promptly. As for now, normal communication is back on line, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook messaging, or live chat on our website at (link removed),. We will be more than happy to help you.
Save it, you've already been exposed.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

On behalf of (link removed), and staff, being that none of them have been available, I will explain what has happened with your recently placed orders, and the lack of responsiveness you have been experiencing from the company. Firstly, my name is Nancy M. I am an investor, and a major fan of the staff at(link removed), , as I have witnessed the blood, sweat, tears, and passion that has been put into this new born business from the moment the idea came about.

Approximately two weeks ago, one of our crew had lost his 2 year old daughter to a relative in a freak accident, who unknowingly backed his car into her while she was playing with her toys in the lawn. Ironically he was in a rush to the local hospital, because his 6 year old son had badly burnt his hand on a kitchen element. Respectively, and still being understaffed, the entire crew at the Warehouse was forced to shut down for the time that they have been on hiatus.(link removed),

In OV's earliest, and most critical stage of succeeding in the industry, this devastating occurrence struck at a horribly unexpected time, disabling OV from normal operations. Speaking on behalf of the founder, "Big" John, (link removed),is giving their sincerest, and most heartfelt apologies for the delays, unresponsiveness, and lack of communication to their company's lifeblood (you guys).

As I am only speaking on behalf of(link removed), , I do not personally know how the discounts will be calculated. I only know that they will be calculated, starting as of this Monday, December 8th 2014. Further detail on these discounts will be announced tomorrow. All of us at (link removed), want you to know how important every single one of you are to us, and cannot apologize nearly enough to express how sorry we are for imposing this hassle on our fellow vapers, customers, and most importantly...our new friends.

About Your Orders
As far as those of you have already purchased from us, we have to be as blunt and honest as possible, letting you know there will be a delay in shipping time, but no later than 15th of this month. If you wish to receive a refund, we will gladly grant you one in full and promptly. As for now, normal communication is back on line, and if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook messaging, or live chat on our website at (link removed), . We will be more than happy to help you.
How about you just immediately refund the folks their money?

How about immediate refunds to all the folks you screwed...

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How about immediate refunds to all the folks you screwed...
Jamie, I can understand your frustration completely, but no one has been screwed. We have not touched any of the transactions that have taken place since we had this issue. If an immediate refund is what our customers want, then an immediate refund is what they will get. I am politely asking that you don't falsely accuse us of "screwing" anyone, as this was something that no one could have helped. Have some compassion and be supportive, as we would do the same for you in a similar situation.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have compassion for those that show honesty and integrity, two qualities I have yet to see from you.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In what sense of the word are you referring to?

obviously you haven't read all the dirt people dug up on you....your multiple online scams and get rich schemes. the jig's up, skipper.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have compassion for those that show honesty and integrity, two qualities I have yet to see from you.
Jamie, I am very sorry you feel there has been some type of deception that has taken place, but please try to realize that we are well aware of the fact that we can't open a brand new business, and simply take 2 weeks off immediately after my friend. This was one big fluke incident. Please try and understand this.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
obviously you haven't read all the dirt people dug up on you....your multiple online scams and get rich schemes. the jig's up, skipper.
Wait just a second...now you are going overboard with this stuff. We do not have ANY online scams whatsoever, and if you have come across anything in relation, I would please ask you to subtly go about bringing it to our attention. We seriously JUST opened, and I just can't see how that would make any sense. When you say "get rich schemes", I assume you are referring to www.themoneymakingpages.com. This site is in fact mine, and only mine, but there are no schemes or scams about any of the methods on there. All that site was intended for was to teach people how I made money when I had nothing. None of which you have to pay ANYTHING for. Its just a bunch of good information if you educate yourself on it before making such accusations.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait just a second...now you are going overboard with this stuff. We do not have ANY online scams whatsoever, and if you have come across anything in relation, I would please ask you to subtly go about bringing it to our attention. We seriously JUST opened, and I just can't see how that would make any sense. When you say "get rich schemes", I assume you are referring to www.themoneymakingpages.com. This site is in fact mine, and only mine, but there are no schemes or scams about any of the methods on there. All that site was intended for was to teach people how I made money when I had nothing, and I know it would help people who are struggling. These methods are very useful and none of which you have to pay ANYTHING for. Its just a bunch of good, FREE information if you educate yourself on it before making such accusations.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am on a roll tonight....so because I also talked to you in pm, what's going on with the orders? Do I still get the discount you sent me and the free batteries you listed on your site? I still have the pm that said they were free to drive in customers? How many are free?

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jamie, I am very sorry you feel there has been some type of deception that has taken place, but please try to realize that we are well aware of the fact that we can't open a brand new business, and simply take 2 weeks off immediately after my friend. This was one big fluke incident. Please try and understand this.
Actions speak louder than words. Fix what you wronged. Looks to me you're fishing for more victims. Like I said in the other thread, make it right, or man up and admit what you are.
You're more than welcome to come make an apology in person to me, shoot, we ain't so far away, I could come you're way if it would be convenient for ya.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so are you now john again or are you still nancy? please excuse me if i don't believe a word you say.
Why am I being attacked? I had just come home after Nancy had made the post because she informed me that OV was being visciously slandered. I am quite confused to say the least. Please, I just ask you to inform me on what the heck is going on. I feel massively hated lol

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am on a roll tonight....so because I also talked to you in pm, what's going on with the orders? Do I still get the discount you sent me and the free batteries you listed on your site? I still have the pm that said they were free to drive in customers? How many are free?
Absolutely my friend! You will get as many as you paid for with the $10 gift card, Free and all!

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actions speak louder than words. Fix what you wronged. Looks to me you're fishing for more victims. Like I said in the other thread, make it right, or man up and admit what you are.
You're more than welcome to come make an apology in person to me, shoot, we ain't so far away, I could come you're way if it would be convenient for ya.
Jamie, I will tell you right now that I will be the VERY first one to admit any wrongdoings I have committed on someone else. I have been stating this entire time that I have absolutely no clue what is going on, and no one is telling me.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Why am I being attacked? I had just come home after Nancy had made the post because she informed me that OV was being visciously slandered. I am quite confused to say the least. Please, I just ask you to inform me on what the heck is going on. I feel massively hated lol
So not only is Nancy a fan and investor...but clearly lives with you? This would explain how you are using the same registered name on the same IP?

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So not only is Nancy a fan and investor...but clearly lives with you? This would explain how you are using the same registered name on the same IP?
And no, Nancy doesn't officially live with us, but has been staying with us recently. She is an elderly lady with no family in our area.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
WOW....holy frigging crap....WTF IS GOING ON WITH ALL OF THIS STUFF. NONE OF THIS IS TRUE.
Funny I haven't seen you address anything in that thread yet.....

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So we all got together and fabricated everything on the other thread?
I am not saying that at all, because I have no clue where ANY of this is coming from. Where is this info being taken from?!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am not saying that at all, because I have no clue where ANY of this is coming from. Where is this info being taken from?!
Public records, and someone that handles just this sort of nonsense at Facebook.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And no, Nancy doesn't officially live with us, but has been staying with us recently. She is an elderly lady with no family in our area.
Holy shit bud, you lay it on thick. I didn't bring my waders when I moved to Florida, please for the love of gawd stop

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Holy shit bud, you lay it on thick. I didn't bring my waders when I moved to Florida, please for the love of gawd stop
Damn! Why is this something you cant believe?!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I will check it in a second, but I am still trying to piece whatever is going on right here.
It will piece together quite rapidly when you look at the other thread.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
"Stewardess!!!! WHY is the plane not taking off yet????"
"Sir, you are not on the plane yet....and I'm a janitor"

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn! Why is this something you cant believe?!
Oh hell son, I believe it. I seen better than you at this game. I know your kind well.
Word of advise for ya, I'm sure you'll end up learning this the hard way, but I'm feeling generous... Never scam a scammer.
Also, find a shoe string, use the end of a tooth brush to drill a hole in your soap, place string in hole and secure with a knot.
That should help to keep ya from dropping it...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh hell son, I believe it. I seen better than you at this game. I know your kind well.
Word of advise for ya, I'm sure you'll end up learning this the hard way, but I'm feeling generous... Never scam a scammer.
Also, find a shoe string, use the end of a tooth brush to drill a hole in your soap, place string in hole and secure with a knot.
cxqR2fB.gif

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOOK IN THE THREAD I POSTED A LINK FOR..........bloody hell man, are you thick?
BTW
This cracked me up proper like right ere, thanks for that.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude I give up...I have been trying to figure this out since i logged on and there is nothing doing. All I can say is that I have not done anything wrong. I dont ever want to do anything wrong, or hurt anyone in any way shape or form. If you heard something or other about me scamming people, I can't do anything other than tell you that I haven't, and I put that on everything I love. This just isnt fair, and I am being ruined because of heresay. The best of luck to all of you.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where are you located Jamie...sounds more like a threat than anything else.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No, it's not fair at all...to those that got bent over. And I would venture to guess that this forum is not going to "ruin" you. I also noticed that you have YET to even read the material in the other forum.....it's almost as if you KNOW what you are going to find there.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really, you can't figure it out? Maybe you shouldn't try so hard, we don't want ya to hurt yaself

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Approximately two weeks ago, one of our crew had lost his 2 year old daughter to a relative in a freak accident, who unknowingly backed his car into her while she was playing with her toys in the lawn. Ironically he was in a rush to the local hospital, because his 6 year old son had badly burnt his hand on a kitchen element. Respectively, and still being understaffed, the entire crew at the Outter Vapes Warehouse was forced to shut down for the time that they have been on hiatus"

So all operations were shutdown because One (1) of the crew had a family tragedy? The rest of the crew (plural, more than one) were out of work on hiatus because of 1 man's tragedy?

Sorry Nancy, I don't believe it. In fact I think it's a load of bullshit. What company would shut down operations in their busiest time of the year and send their crew on hiatus (furlough) because of a single persons family tragedy?. Especially when the company is just starting up.

You've pissed off a lot of people here and on Facebook, Reddit, and twitter. You've pissed off people who ordered from you who then began digging through the internet and came up with a lot of unsavory bits of information including a infamous "work from home" con that has been going on for years. The internet never forgets.

If you are legit, then you'd better bust your ass with all hands on deck to get the orders out and processed. Unfortunately, I think you are trolling for more people to con. If that's not the case, then so be it. The information that has been gathered by members on this forum, and Reddit, ECF, and others paints a pretty convincing picture of a short con game in action.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really, you can't figure it out? Maybe you shouldn't try so hard, we don't want ya to hurt yaself
The only thing I have pieced together is that Outtervapes.com is some type of scam site, which I have no clue as to why that rumor even started. The site was launched just a month or two ago, yet people are saying that tons of others have gotten scammed in that short amount of time. I want you all to throw up some type of proof, because this is becoming a joke.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Shit Zamazam...now I have to play the Boxxi card!
AGlqqs3.gif

VU Sponsors