Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all, was up till 4am last night. PMS-pre-moon syndrome in my case. Have had it as long as I can remember. Get antsy and can't sleep for 2 or 3 days-then finally full and I sleep well again. Today/tonight is full so I should get a good nights rest. When I had my business it was common to hear-caren-how much coffee have you had today? and there were several calendars thru plant with al the full moons highlighted! Am really tired now. Going to make a 2nd coffee now.

That’s interesting about the moon cycles. I sense La Luna disturbing me every so often, but not regularly.

I used to have a moon phase calendar from Llewelyn. It had neat drawings in it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
He is doing OK coming along. The other day he was complaining about the service and I gave it to him that he is at Rehab and not a restaurant~! I said they are not there to cater to his every whim they are teaching him how to function with his new Handicap since he hurt his shoulder.

That made me laugh! Well, at least he’s still being feisty.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
tenor.gif

maybe up to 10 inches by tonight..

"" SPARKEY will ya get MOVING to da Grocery Store before we get socked in?""

{{ well em did not wanna go yesterday}}

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So yesterday I threw up another shelf in the pantry down in the basement and there was a shelf that was just pieces of wood stuck together that was bugging me. Was outside cutting wood to make a new shelf to replace it early this morning. Figured I would cut the wood in the backyard with the circular saw so I wouldn't need to clean sawdust in the wood shop. Outside I will just use the leaf blower~!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So yesterday I threw up another shelf in the pantry down in the basement and there was a shelf that was just pieces of wood stuck together that was bugging me. Was outside cutting wood to make a new shelf to replace it early this morning. Figured I would cut the wood in the backyard with the circular saw so I wouldn't need to clean sawdust in the wood shop. Outside I will just use the leaf blower~!
you been SICK!
whatchadoing going out side and playing..
ONE WORD
ok 2 WORDS
shop vac chop saw.jpg

SHOP VAC!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So what's for dinner tonight? Went to the Market before and picked up the fixin's for Chili tonight.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
baked sweet potatoes,onions,garlic, and carrots. This has pretty much been my diet along with pasta since dental work. This will also be the last of it for a while as I'm healed and ready to eat real food again. Just trying to finish it up.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
baked sweet potatoes,onions,garlic, and carrots. This has pretty much been my diet along with pasta since dental work. This will also be the last of it for a while as I'm healed and ready to eat real food again. Just trying to finish it up.

Couldn't you have eaten some soft foods like Chili or Cottage Pie? Although Pasta Pimavera is always a good one~!

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't you have eaten some soft foods like Chili or Cottage Pie? Although Pasta Pimavera is always a good one~!
Don't eat chili and not sure what cottage pie is. I'm good to go for the last week - just finishing up stuff before it goes bad-
I ate a lot of perogies, cottage cheese with buttered noodles and onions, reg pasta,bananas, Lost a lot of weight the 1st week but have gained back with extra. I did miss my salads though- I eat a lot of mixed greens as that is about my only vegetable. Having one now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't eat chili and not sure what cottage pie is. I'm good to go for the last week - just finishing up stuff before it goes bad-
I ate a lot of perogies, cottage cheese with buttered noodles and onions, reg pasta,bananas, Lost a lot of weight the 1st week but have gained back with extra. I did miss my salads though- I eat a lot of mixed greens as that is about my only vegetable. Having one now.

https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/cottage-pie/

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I love pierogis and blintzes. I remember going to Ratners as a kid before they closed. They’re good comfort food, imho.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered breakfast in and I’m waiting for it to be delivered. I need the freaking coffee NOW!!

How’s it going. Steve?

Now you have me thinking of going to get fresh Italian Loaves~! One for dinner later and one for Brunch. Today making a Chicken Soup with a whole chicken. Going good but woke up too early this morning.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Now you have me thinking of going to get fresh Italian Loaves~! One for dinner later and one for Brunch. Today making a Chicken Soup with a whole chicken. Going good but woke up too early this morning.

I even got a toasted blueberry muffin with butter! And cheesecake for later. Plus, a Swiss cheese omelette with side of bacon for the actual meal! So good! But I was hungry and dying for a cup of brewed coffee.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I usually eat around noon. My stomach is fine at that time by then. I’m craving some chicken and rice right now!

That sounds good. I usually don’t eat until the early afternoon, but I was hungry since I hadn’t had dinner last night. Plus no coffee when I woke up. So I pigged out. My stomach is so full now!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well my soup is almost done and I decided I was going to make it with the tiny meatballs~! So it took an hour or so to make them up. I wasn't sure if we had more breadcrumbs but had a bunch of stale bread from all I buy so I made homemade seasoned bread crumbs to boot. I go out my freaking mind sometimes when I start cooking~!

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well my soup is almost done and I decided I was going to make it with the tiny meatballs~! So it took an hour or so to make them up. I wasn't sure if we had more breadcrumbs but had a bunch of stale bread from all I buy so I made homemade seasoned bread crumbs to boot. I go out my freaking mind sometimes when I start cooking~!

Sorry I missed you today, Steve. I’ll be back in a few hours. :hug:

VU Sponsors