Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With all the cloners these days now its a matter of what clone to buy. Who made the one you got then. Also thinking of buying an authentic mutation xv4 anything good or bad to say about those.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I been doing alot of thinking lately lol. I have changed my carts out like 20 times at least. i have one order for breazy, one for vapesociety, and one for vapordna, because with the code and free shipping it basically ends up being a free 15ml if i make it 50 bucks with 10 off coupon

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With all the cloners these days now its a matter of what clone to buy. Who made the one you got then. Also thinking of buying an authentic mutation xv4 anything good or bad to say about those.
to be honest,i have no idea who made the clone for the kennedy.. my firend has a mutation x v4 & it hits like a champ,good airflow options & i have the mutation xS & this lil thing is a beast..

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Most clones are made in the same factory as the authentics they just don't go through the same quality control and refining also use cheaper materials

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Most clones are made in the same factory as the authentics they just don't go through the same quality control and refining also use cheaper materials

Sent from a Ghost town
Yup i have heard the same thing, It makes total sense. So i am guessing the best clones come from situations such as that.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yup i have heard the same thing, It makes total sense. So i am guessing the best clones come from situations such as that.
Yeah the crappy clones that are hardly anything like the original is China made crap but the ones that are close like the authentic has a copper center pin but the clone has a copper plated center pin and the threads aren't as smooth ect ect ect

Sent from a Ghost town

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I figured out what I hope to find in the pif box
36122165fcc81d34e58b55972798a34c.jpg

Some vape bands
The rubber bands look terrible
Lmfao

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
So what are the bands for? I just bought a Smok TFV4 and it came with 2 but I've used them before.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So what are the bands for? I just bought a Smok TFV4 and it came with 2 but I've used them before.

42abe3f53a8fba7ec50185b367e6b437.jpg

Vale band its to protect your gear from being scuffed or damaged by providing a rubber buffer when it falls instead of hard surface

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im guessing to protect the glass on a atank from cracking, I broke the glass on my subtanks a couple of times after using rubberbands Ive been lucky

Yeah its for protecting your tank. I saw a guy looking through vape bands in the store, he set his subox down and while he was looking for a band to protect the tank he elbowed it and it broke. The shop owner felt kind of bad for him and was cool enough to give him 25percent off for a new tank

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought a vape band for my glass tank before I even had the tank cuz I know I'm gonna drop it, and I have. Just wish I could find some of those wide vape bands like smok has with some of their tanks, or even one of those. I'll rock the smok band on an eleaf tank lol.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I used to go through 2-3 glass tanks a week when I was using the quartz kit for the kayfun. Once I got some vapebands from owl I quit breaking them. Needless to say I know have half a dozen glass tanks and no longer use kayfuns lol. They have saved all my subohm tanks to. Love my vapebands

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im guessing to protect the glass on a atank from cracking, I broke the glass on my subtanks a couple of times after using rubberbands Ive been lucky

They were originally designed for authentic mech mods and attys so you didn't scuff the metal of a 300$ rig but have been converted to tanks now a days

Sent from a Ghost town

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/16/c62f000bcbafc18eac197231f839c8a4.jpg[/IMG

Art should be here today!
I'll post pics up tonight of what's going in and what I'm taking

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Basically 90% cloud 10% flavor and have to be careful while dripping otherwise juice will come out the bottom airflow holes all over ur mod

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a question about diy juice. I'm trying my first recipe. On of the flavors is the vanilla custard from TFA. Every batch with it gives a chemical taste. My wife doesn't taste. Just me so far. Any tips on why that may be or any tips for using the vanilla custard?

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope no one wants that hana mod. I would like to try it, probably wouldn't take it, but it would nice to see what a DNA 40 is about.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey all... I've got a bit of bad news... Bf was let go today from his job. Supposed to be temporary but doesn't look like he'll be going back for at least a few months if not the whole winter. Idk if I'll be able to pay for shipping when Bart comes my way, I just don't know. Kinda upset right now so I'll talk to y'all later...
Tina

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a question about diy juice. I'm trying my first recipe. On of the flavors is the vanilla custard from TFA. Every batch with it gives a chemical taste. My wife doesn't taste. Just me so far. Any tips on why that may be or any tips for using the vanilla custard?

Is that after steeping? What percentages are you using...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all... I've got a bit of bad news... Bf was let go today from his job. Supposed to be temporary but doesn't look like he'll be going back for at least a few months if not the whole winter. Idk if I'll be able to pay for shipping when Bart comes my way, I just don't know. Kinda upset right now so I'll talk to y'all later...
Tina
Just don't wigg girl give it some time we will work with you

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried it right after making it and steeping for a couple days. It is at 4%.

Don't get discouraged custards usually take about a week for the molecules to mix. Some ppl say upwards of a month to age. 4% is not extreme percentage so I would try steeping a bit longer

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just don't wigg girl give it some time we will work with you

I'm way past wigging... We already scrimp and save but now idk what we're going to do. And now I've picked up a damn habit with this vaping, its all too much to deal with right now! I've got an autistic child, granddaughter to take care of... Ugh!!!!!

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I cant see the list from my phone but maybe if im ahead of you I can print a prepaid label and put it in the box
so you can send it on, if im to far ahead of you or behind you it might mot make sense idk how long usps willl accept the label after its printed

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm way past wigging... We already scrimp and save but now idk what we're going to do. And now I've picked up a damn habit with this vaping, its all too much to deal with right now! I've got an autistic child, granddaughter to take care of... Ugh!!!!!
Well at least you started a good habit. I mean smoking wasn't getting any of us anywhere. It will be quite a while before another box makes its way to you. hopefully by then things will look up. I hope your hubby finds something soon. Its definitely tough at times for real.

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Tina Ellis how are you on Juice? I can send you some if need be, also will be shipping out that Nautilus Mini tomorrow (hopefully) My mother in law got admitted to the hospital and it's been tough keeping up with things...

VU Sponsors