Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes other appropriate places for those pictures would be ... Church,elementary schools,convents,day cares,your 90yr old grandmothers house,an Amish village,and prison

Sent from my LabRatory
OK I can see prison but a convent? lmao

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
oh mah gerd

Tomorrow morning the 2 boxes will go out, sneak peek will start up some chatter in here I think, no?:D:cool:

IMG_20150905_154959934_zps0vkky5nn.jpg

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
wow i'm glad all the extra's that the good ppl of vu decided to fill the box i became a member of. Hay beauty don't take all the goodies cant wait to try some juices even if it is diy some of that is probably better than some of the premium juices.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
doing well just woke up from a nap . great way to enjoy labor day sleep.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to see what is on your current wish list of things you hope to find in this box..... Let's get to know each other.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to see what is on your current wish list of things you hope to find in this box..... Let's get to know each other.....

Honestly what is in the box doesn't matter to me just getting to know some more folks and sharing the gear that I don't use is awesome enough

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honestly what is in the box doesn't matter to me just getting to know some more folks and sharing the gear that I don't use is awesome enough
That is what it was always about to me

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's what I'm hoping for us to rebuild a nice family to come in and hang out with like I had about 4 months ago the items are just stocking stuffers imo

Sent from my LabRatory

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

There's nothing specific I want to find in the box. It's the anticipation & stalking the mailman I like.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I'm hoping for us to rebuild a nice family to come in and hang out with like I had about 4 months ago the items are just stocking stuffers imo

Sent from my LabRatory
Every family has tiffs and some will stray but it's the 1s that turn back and pick one another up that makes it strong

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@msjs91011 what's something you would like to be receiving?? No promises and nothing to crazy hahaha just curious maybe I'll be able to make it happen :p

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every family has tiffs and some will stray but it's the 1s that turn back and pick one another up that makes it strong
With my family we all support each other no matter the turmoil or even having different opinions. I believe we are here to do His will, which is love on each other. And I do understand ppl have different beliefs so this is not intended to insult anyone, it is just what I believe...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With my family we all support each other no matter the turmoil or even having different opinions. I believe we are here to do His will, which is love on each other. And I do understand ppl have different beliefs so this is not intended to insult anyone, it is just what I believe...

Thats how it should be

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK thats all of them do with them as you like but most just save and add them to their sigs

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geauxst is that like the Canadian mounty badge?

VU Sponsors