Become a Patron!

Vapor Shark DNA 133

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe a dumb question, but if it shorts the 510 could a deck that reads as a short be used for the test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Originally the way people tested was to use a deck and short the two terminals (posts) with the thickest piece of copper wire they had that would fit in the post holes. They then took 85% of that number and filled it in for the mods resistance (with a copper plug you use 100% of the number - with a deck you are still getting some resistance from the connection, terminals, etc).

Note: You first have to have the mods resistance set to 0 and upload that to the device. Basically you want to set the mods resistance to 0 then short the 510 and check the atomizer analyzer to find the mods internal resistance.

Cheers,
Steve

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Originally the way people tested was to use a deck and short the two terminals (posts) with the thickest piece of copper wire they had that would fit in the post holes. They then took 85% of that number and filled it in for the mods resistance (with a copper plug you use 100% of the number - with a deck you are still getting some resistance from the connection, terminals, etc).

Note: You first have to have the mods resistance set to 0 and upload that to the device. Basically you want to set the mods resistance to 0 then short the 510 and check the atomizer analyzer to find the mods internal resistance.

Cheers,
Steve

Absolutely correct, Steve. Thanks for unclogging my noggin. I wasn't thinking you do still have resistance on a deck that would read as a short on a mod.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,
I have a VS VF133. Cell 2 reads 5.21 volts and cell 3 reads 1.23 volts on the device monitor. It won't power on unless plugged into the sub. What are your initial thoughts of reasoning? I've adjusted my battery and I've also restored defaults. VS said to send it in, but I'd rather not.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Change the configuration to 2 cell Lithium in the drop down box, use the Mah calculator to enter in the a single batteries's Mah. You have 2 cells, not 3.

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Change the configuration to 2 cell Lithium in the drop down box, use the Mah calculator to enter in the a single batteries's Mah. You have 2 cells, not 3.
It is set on 2 with lithium polymer.
18.5 capacity.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
can you change it to Lithium? What batteries are you using? There are profiles for the HE2, HE4, and HG2's out there, I think I have them downloaded as well.

VU Sponsors