We love cats

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o769jj8Nxt1thadqso1_1280_zpsjnayvhi5.jpg

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish I wouldn't have seen this. Our Torty cat (Molly) was sleeping with her head down like this a lot. She passed away this afternoon at the cat clinic. She was almost 20 years old. She was having a hyperthyroid issue, and high blood pressure. I brought her to the cat clinic this morning, 'cause I noticed her breathing was off. Of course, it was even harder for my wife to hear such bad news. She still has to get her physical therapy in a rehab center, after she had a mild stroke. She is telling me every day, how much she's missing our cats, especially Molly. Molly was always at her side.
@Neunerball I just saw this. I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. We have two torties that we love desperately as if they were our children. I'm deeply saddened by your loss. :-(

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Neunerball I just saw this. I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. We have two torties that we love desperately as if they were our children. I'm deeply saddened by your loss. :-(
Torties are really special! My wife wants to get another, once she's recovered more from her minor stroke.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They definitely have lots of personality. Your wife had a stroke? Gracious!!

My prayers are with you both for a fast recovery. Pets actually tend to be a really helpful way to recover.

They're great for stress, too. Summer of '11 when we were trying desperately to find a house to buy so we didn't end up homeless thx to an insane landlady with an underwater mortgage, that's when our Tuxie showed up on our carport -- she helped us get thru that with our sanity intact!!!

Andria

VU Sponsors