Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_mxnyq4fJhO1ri87b4o1_1280_zpsbebc09gb.jpg

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I wish I wouldn't have seen this. Our Torty cat (Molly) was sleeping with her head down like this a lot. She passed away this afternoon at the cat clinic. She was almost 20 years old. She was having a hyperthyroid issue, and high blood pressure. I brought her to the cat clinic this morning, 'cause I noticed her breathing was off. Of course, it was even harder for my wife to hear such bad news. She still has to get her physical therapy in a rehab center, after she had a mild stroke. She is telling me every day, how much she's missing our cats, especially Molly. Molly was always at her side.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wish I wouldn't have seen this. Our Torty cat (Molly) was sleeping with her head down like this a lot. She passed away this afternoon at the cat clinic. She was almost 20 years old. She was having a hyperthyroid issue, and high blood pressure. I brought her to the cat clinic this morning, 'cause I noticed her breathing was off. Of course, it was even harder for my wife to hear such bad news. She still has to get her physical therapy in a rehab center, after she had a mild stroke. She is telling me every day, how much she's missing our cats, especially Molly. Molly was always at her side.

Condolences... It's hard to lose a family member, even the ones on 4 feet. :hug:

Andria

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So sorry to hear of the loss of your fur baby, Neunerball. :cry:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, I'm so very sorry for your loss. My Bosco is going through some problems, and, in the back of my mind, I'm preparing. It's never easy. My deepest condolences. :hug:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Condolences... It's hard to lose a family member, even the ones on 4 feet. :hug:

Andria
So sorry to hear of the loss of your fur baby, Neunerball. :cry:
Oh, I'm so very sorry for your loss. My Bosco is going through some problems, and, in the back of my mind, I'm preparing. It's never easy. My deepest condolences. :hug:
Thank you for your support!
I told my wife, that Molly had an excellent life with us, compared to the life she had prior to be given to us. Molly was rescued from a home where she was mistreated. They even had her declawed on her front paws. The doctor that was running the cat clinic at that time gave us Molly, 'cause she knew she would have a good life in our home. In addition, I told my wife, due to her latest illnesses, she was living on borrowed time. My wife was most upset, that she was unable to be with her in her last days with us.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm so sorry and please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

When I hear about Pokemon, all I can think is: "is that shit STILL around?" because my son left it behind around the time he hit double digits. :facepalm: It's right up there with the Mighty Stupid Power Rangers, for Stupid Factor.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
(((((<3)))))

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL! is that feline drunk? Little catnip maybe? :giggle:

Andria
Thats just a Maine **** showing how "Graceful" of a creature they can be LOL. My black Maine **** does the same exact thing anytime you throw a toy for her to chase. They're not good at the whole paw-eye coordination thing

Well...that was an interesting censorship. Did not expect that lol.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thats just a Maine **** showing how "Graceful" of a creature they can be LOL. My black Maine **** does the same exact thing anytime you throw a toy for her to chase. They're not good at the whole paw-eye coordination thing

Well...that was an interesting censorship. Did not expect that lol.

Yeah it's a racist thing... that's why I always write that breed's name as "Mainecoon". But I had no idea that breed were such spazzes. :D Cats are a whole new universe for me, since I started taking Zyrtec so I can tolerate being around a cat and having one in the house.

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah it's a racist thing... that's why I always write that breed's name as "Mainecoon". But I had no idea that breed were such spazzes. :D Cats are a whole new universe for me, since I started taking Zyrtec so I can tolerate being around a cat and having one in the house.

Andria
My buddy had one, holy huge trip hazard.
Sumbitch tried to use my whole leg as a scratching post. But a ball of flubber and goofy antics.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Andria
My mainecoon isn't a space case. He can be a little punk.

McAnythingReally

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Andria
Glad to hear you are warming up to cats! Im a die hard cat lover, always have been. Attacked by a dog as a small child, so growing up I always gravitated towards cats. I've grown to love dogs as I have gotten older, but still have that moment of fear anytime they jump.

Mainecoons are very goofy cats, they aren't fully aware of their body size, so it leads to some hilarious moments when they take off running.

My buddy had one, holy huge trip hazard.
Sumbitch tried to use my whole leg as a scratching post. But a ball of flubber and goofy antics.
They love to be under your feet, that is for sure. There are times where I will have to stop and wait so that she will move from under my legs and let me get through, otherwise she will just trip me, and then look at me like I was in the wrong. Them playing with feather toys is always my favorite, she can never seem to actually bat at the feathers, instead just sits there and swings blindly with her mouth open. Goofy creatures they are for sure! Incredibly lovable though, especially when they just walk up and flop themselves on the floor in front of you.

When I get home I will have to pull up a picture of my 3. I have a Black and White Male Cat(Not quite a Tuxedo, he has more white than a true Tuxie)- Marley, Black Female MaineCoon- Molly, and a Orange Female Tabby-Dexter(Who we originally thought was a boy, until nothing developed LOL). I might have to share a picture of the 2 my parents have(Adopted when I was a teenager living with them)- 2 gorgeous Siberian Cats- One is a Chocolate Seal Point coating, the other a Seal Lynx Coating. Me and my family love our fluffy cats.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad to hear you are warming up to cats! Im a die hard cat lover, always have been. Attacked by a dog as a small child, so growing up I always gravitated towards cats. I've grown to love dogs as I have gotten older, but still have that moment of fear anytime they jump.

Oh, I always thought cats were cool as hell, BUT, I have a violent allergy to them, and my mother has a phobia of them. So natch I never had one growing up; she could always tell when I came in rubbing my eyes, begging for Dimetapp, that I had been playing with a friend's cat. :D But now that there are inexpensive 24-hr antihistamines, my "cat person" husband is just delighted, and we have a beautiful, darling, hilarious, scaredy-cat tuxedo -- named Tuxie. :D I still have to be careful; no kissing her or putting my face on her furry body, she has to be kept out of my bedroom, and it's a good idea for me to wash my hands after handling her... but just to be able to HAVE a cat, that's priceless. :)

I was attacked by a dog as a kid too, but fortunately it was a very well-trained doberman -- so it just clamped down on my leg and held it, didn't savage the flesh. So the only dogs I'm leery of are dobermans. :D I'd dearly love to have another long-haired dachshund as I had growing up, but that will have to wait till we can fence in the backyard -- neither of us wants to do walkies every single time the dog has to tinkle, and I hate the sight of a tied up or chained up dog, it just hurts my heart.

Andria

VU Sponsors