Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cleaning up some stuff and packing up some stuff I traded for some vape stuff for my wife to try. Hopefully something works. Got her a new penguin SE with the 1.2 ohm coils for super MTL, a juul and sourin air something used. Figure maybe one of those will satisfy her. Hopefully
4a773ee25aff73a22022588d85dadf49.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New coils & wicks put into my Limitless RDTA, new wicks for my Fire Luke, mixed 120ml of a new recipe that I came up with but haven't tried before (this will be my only juice while on a business trip this week, living on the edge!), mixed 120ml of juice for my wife, cleaned my mods up a bit. Now I'm all set for my trip on Tuesday!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SHIT! I don't think they'll fit in my nitecore d4

Edit: Depends on which website you look at. Googled it and many people have fit 20700's in their d4's.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some from them... Light green in color and they weigh half as much as the real ones......

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
So are they not "real" then? Or just different from the original.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So are they not "real" then? Or just different from the original.

They aren't real... And they are VTC5 the VTC5a are higher rates Mooch rates them at almost 35 amps..... The cost to a wholesaler is $5.00 according to R-sales in Nevada ..... The real ones retail for $12.00 to $15.00 each...... If the price is too good to believe.... Huh .....

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They aren't real... And they are VTC5 the VTC5a are higher rates Mooch rates them at almost 35 amps..... The cost to a wholesaler is $5.00 according to R-sales in Nevada ..... The real ones retail for $12.00 to $15.00 each...... If the price is too good to believe.... Huh .....

Ah ok thanks

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mooch rates the VTC5A at 25 amps if my memory is correct.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like clear bottles for my PG/VG mix.
I add my nic at recipe mix time and it is in amber bottles unless in the deep freeze where it is in 120 ml clear glass so I can see if it starts to yellow.
Light is not an issue in the deep freezer as it may be opened once a week and the bottles are in boxes.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rewrapped batteries for the first time. One had a tear in the sleeve.
fdbca38af8e394ca0b59e6ed81ccd522.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I had to do it to one of my Sonys. It was from a married set so I just did them both. I dont know why I waited so long either. It was pretty easy.
They are VTC5A's. I notice the numbers Manny mentioned. They costed $6 something a piece from IMR batteries.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had to do it to one of my Sonys. It was from a married set so I just did them both. I dont know why I waited so long either. It was pretty easy.
They are VTC5A's. I notice the numbers Manny mentioned. They costed $6 something a piece from IMR batteries.
Yeah wasn't bad at all

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Picked up some golden light agave nectar to make sweetener for my diy juices. 1 ml nectar to 9 ml pg. 3 drops of the mix in a 30ml bottle of diy strawberry watermelon. Holy sugar rush Batman! That stuff is potent. No funny after taste though like the artificial stuff. Of course at that mix ratio the rest of the bottle of nectar will go bad long before I ever use all of the mix. Maybe I’ll try some of the nectar in my coffee tomorrow morning.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wire and drill were feeling neglected since I got my DIY stuff started up a week or so ago, so, after mixing up a few tester bottles of some Strawberry-Pineapple I showed them a little love and did some prep work and started working on making a coil...or two...and maybe a spare
4dfa2c20fae7c6a07e2ec5bf33f2b19c.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hmm so we don't really know whats inside an ijoy 20700 do we?
My wire and drill were feeling neglected since I got my DIY stuff started up a week or so ago, so, after mixing up a few tester bottles of some Strawberry-Pineapple I showed them a little love and did some prep work and started working on making a coil...or two...and maybe a spare
4dfa2c20fae7c6a07e2ec5bf33f2b19c.jpg

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

that SZX though :inlove::finger: lol

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As I recall things no. And I think there has been 2 different renditions of it.
lol I didn't even know i posted that. It was one of those left over posts that you decide not to post but then it saves it as a draft. According to mooch, there's not way to know for sure but they look like panasonic or sony if i remember correctly. One thing for sure is they're not sanyo.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made some juice and rewicked an rta. Check tracking on 5 different packages quite a few times.

I've never been one to order stuff off eBay but lately I have been. I've been looking for sellers that are close to my location to cut down on shipping times. It's actually working pretty well. I ordered a couple pulse kits yesterday and they'll be here tomorrow!

Also ordered batteries from lion instead of IMR since they're closer and those might come tomorrow as well!

VU Sponsors