Become a Patron!

What is your favorite atty right now?

Nu2Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Currently enjoying the Stillare and TOBH Atty in 26650 sizes on Hades and Tree of Life clones. Excellent capacity, lots of clouds and great taste. Next on my list is the Patriot and Zenith V2 models. I would eventually like to try all of the rda's that are rated well.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Taifun yesterday, Today the Kayfun.

Cici

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Flash-e V3 original.

shooter03

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love my Magma too although the other day I got a TOBH and it's wicked. It too has a domed cap too and flavour is nek level, I don't know what it is but it hits hard and has plenty of air for me and I gotta admit I'm a bit of a cloud chaser so it's perfect for me.

bigbadthor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my Magma clone by Vceego but my new 454 Big Block is probably my favorite dripper.

Tinkiegrrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm loving my Erlkonigin right now. It's a tie for second place between my Ehpro Kayfun Lite Plus clones and my husbands Expromizer. The Expromizer is a better vape, but oddly enough my Ehpro clones are better machined,

VapeG33k

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am lovin' my Zenith V2 right now.

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
At this moment it is the Kayfun 3.1 but that could change tomorrow

VapingCuban

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting on a zenith v2 clone with 10 matching drip tips face plates. Can't wait. I'm in need of a new atty. Been rocking a the 3d atty with nemi lately until I tried torching the nemi and fucked it up. Lol

Jerry

Member For 4 Years
Favorite right now is an Infinite Magma clone. Solidly constructed, great flavor, brilliant design.

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
Magma for dripping is at the top of my list for sitting around the house chilling. Original KFL for on the go. Just ordered a few fogger v4's with high hopes.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Currently using a patriot and am satisfied have the air holes bored out to 3/32 and the large chamber with the right vape juice and and a good micro coil and you get some monster clouds

Brianj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Satburn22 has been preforming beyond wildest expectations
Bliss

Drippers - GAIA with a .5 ohm build is my current fave, with the Magma a close runner-up.
Tanks - Kayfun 3.1 with M-tank hands down for out and about use.

Free2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's all about the amount of liquid you can add to your RDA and good air holes.... Magma should be the winner ATM IMO, but I have an Origen..... use it without a cap, which makes it maybe a bit too airy but is still working fine for my daily vape. Although I still go to my Zeniths. Wanna try that new CLT from Infinite.

Brianj

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you guys want to keep with that God awful Avatar?
Do we need to do a "clinic" here?

TattooedViking

Member For 4 Years
Been using the copper Vanilla clone with the copper TOBH V2 clone lately as my go-to. The build is a dual 5 wrap of 24g center post style, at around a .2 :D

Eliquidvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Loving the Gaia right now, between the large juice well and the nice stock adjustable air flow its just an all around nice atty. Although a bit of a pain to build since the well goes higher then the post holes.
KSqzTaR.jpg

StinkMutt57

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have this JP GE NIMBUS. The one with the Phillips head screws and have been using it for about 9 months now and it just works so well with a 0.50 to 0.53 build on it.

(Note: The use of 30 AMP Batteries on all my sub stuff) Vape Safe:D

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kay Fun 3.1 clone. But for Saturday night it's my Tobh 26650 on a 26650 Hades mod. I run 4 .24 coils with cellucotton.

For tanks I've really been enjoying My Fogger V4.

As for Drippers I'm really torn between My Patriot with a Halo Cap and my Zenith V2. I really like how I can change the ring on my Zenith to match whatever mod I happen to put it on, although I'll probably never remove the copper ring, god damn do I love copper.

bb0y

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for drippers I am loving my Zenith v2 on 22mm mods, and my Tobh on 26650s.. and tanks I can't get enough of my Fogger v4, and Kayfun Lite Plus v2.. I am hoping to get my hands on a Magma soon. Glad that you recommend it makes it that much easier to decide to drop the money on it.

hitman4274

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stillare Clone is rocking it!

Kang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow no Quasar love here… Loving my SS Quasar for dripping and KFL+ for tanks

Paddrino

Member For 4 Years
I just got my magma clone in this week. I really love the flavor on this one! Probably my most favored at the moment. I'm a flavor guy and not much of a cloud guy, so this is a great match for me. :)

jaytongret

Member For 4 Years
I am ready for another provari and kayfun or Russian I miss that combo.

--John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris damron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm loving the Cats RDA right now. Took some drilling and getting used to but it's right about where I want it for flavor and juice capacity. Zenith v2 for clouds.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably a tie between my Fogger v4 and my Aqua clones.

I love my Drippers and Genny's , but damn, these things just rock. I had to reduce my nic just for them....0_o

I got ahold of the new Innokin Itaste VF dripper today was playing around with different builds on it for a couple hours finally put it down hour or so ago seem fairly decent. I like the idea of being able to switch out the decks so you don't have to take apart a good build to try something else.innokin dripper.jpg

Nu2Mods

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got a new Novice mod (either non-ID'd atty or atty made specifically for the Novice) and am loving the heck out of it! Did a 6 wrap 5/64th micro using 28g Kanthal, used the 3 silica wicks that came with it and added a cotton wick threaded together and inserted through the coil, drilled out the slit air hole to 2.4 mm (3/32"). Lots of vapor from a small and light package.
IMG_0718.JPG

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got tired of my kayfuns, so decided to try out some new rebuildable tanks, got the squape, not bad, but a PITA to fill, but easy to build and about same vape experience of the kayfun.

But then got the fogger v4.1, love this thing, dual coils and can see why they called it the fogger, great flavor and awesome vapor, loved it so much, went and ordered a 2nd one, which turned up this morning, now wanting to vape on the foggers more than my drippers :)

Still got a taifun to turn up and try, but don't think it will be better than the fogger though.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm still digging the Fogger v4+ at the moment.
Love the Fogger V4+ (Black on a copper/black stingray) and currently vaping on it. Rotate with the Tugboat (Brushed) by Flawless. On the go I use the Bulli-Smoker A2-TM. Hands down the best ego sized rebuildable with top tank.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
new to rebuilding and of the 4 I have right now, the Omega.

Looking forward to my first kayfun soon...

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right this very second…. My new Atomic… Holy hell this thing is gonna kill me!!!

StinkMutt57

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered some stuff,,, EHPro Sledgehammer 26650 MOD in stainless, and the Cerberus ( CLONE ) RDA. Will let you all know how it all works out when I get em in the mail.
b83f6c95b1a3d050db5a96e2aeac90e2.jpg I just hope It doesn't turn out to be a 26650 mistake.

KeyMan264

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm loving my Stillare on my Nemesis clone at .6 ohm. First post on any forum but I thought I should join Vaping Underground.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting ready to order a Magma, trying to decide on authentic or Infinite clone...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't seen my favorite mentioned yet - Igo-M. Dual positive posts, 22mm overall diameter sits flush with most 18650 mechs, cap fits snug but easily rotates to close off the holes when not in use, super easy to build on and massive airflow plus plenty of room for the excessively large wicks I like (don't drip and drive, but it doesn't count if you can get 15+ draws off one drip and there are stoplights somewhere, right?).

I've got some Tobh clones and Kayfun 3.1 clones in my FT shopping cart waiting for me to pull the trigger, but I've also got some more Igo-M's to go with...

VU Sponsors