Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL. People would shake their head if they saw what is on my play list on my Note3.

I listen to anything from Johnny cash, to Rammstein, to Knife Party, to Smashing Pumpkins, to Eminem, to you name it. Not a lot of country, but moreover hard rock/metal.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL. People would shake their head if they saw what is on my play list on my Note3.

I listen to anything from Johnny cash, to Rammstein, to Knife Party, to Smashing Pumpkins, to Eminem, to you name it. Not a lot of country, but moreover hard rock/metal.
Well post them...Don't be shy... You should maybe look through the whole thread...It's full of odds and sods (Not a stones ref)

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love me a bit of dubstep...You should look back in this thread...Their is some nice filthy dubstep:) Also if you have never seen it Rammstein - Pussy...It comes with a warning:eek: you will NEVER see it on youtube:D...Think your going to fit ok here!

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Love me a bit of dubstep...You should look back in this thread...Their is some nice filthy dubstep:) Also if you have never seen it Rammstein - Pussy...It comes with a warning:eek: you will NEVER see it on youtube:D...Think your going to fit ok here!
Lol! It was on YouTube. Flake is aptly named. Some of the stuff he does is weird.

I'll have to look over more of the vids when I have some time. :)

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol! It was on YouTube. Flake is aptly named. Some of the stuff he does is weird.

I'll have to look over more of the vids when I have some time. :)
That's funny.. Kruspe said it's real in this interview http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=48652
Wiki says it was unsimulated sexual intercourse http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy_(Rammstein_song)#Music_video
But I did get one thing wrong it was stunt doubles used,,, apart from the end with the money shots ;)

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He said Bangkok
beavis-spitting.gif

VU Sponsors