Become a Patron!

which design of mod you like ? simple or colorful?

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I like mods that are simply colorful, such as those by Smok and Voopoo drag mods. Well not Smok but Voopoo is ok.

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love colourful mods. I have Voopoo Drag, Voopoo Drag 2 and Uwell Nunchatku mods in rainbow/Aurora colours.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

G>O>M

Member For 1 Year
i have to answer in 2 parts
what do i like
and
what would i buy

i love the look of the fancy shaped colourful mods
but they all look like they have bits that would break off or severely stress other bits when the mod is dropped
so
i buy the plain rounded shapes preferably with colours to accent them
cause they will survive drops a lot better

and because i buy protective covers that are only available as either very plain or completely hideous the mod is hidden anyway ( even the clear covers i have gone to dont show much from underneath them )

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not have it all, my blue invader 3 is colorful (the blue color is colorful) and yet the mod is simple as well as powerful
Yeah it has to be colorful, well designed, and with a good chip.....
a61df536369fdb7d31873d03342a25e9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
The simpler the better. I want the Voopoo Alpha One in black but it’s sold out everywhere except eBay. Wonder if I should trust eBay sellers. Ain’t tryna blow my face off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The simpler the better. I want the Voopoo Alpha One in black but it’s sold out everywhere except eBay. Wonder if I should trust eBay sellers. Ain’t tryna blow my face off.

I buy all of my stuff on eBay....... And iI' still alive...

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I’m also not sure I feel like paying 120$CAD for an older mod that digs into your hand and fingers with its sharp edges. Considering getting the ergonomic SMOK Mag.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m also not sure I feel like paying 120$CAD for an older mod that digs into your hand and fingers with its sharp edges. Considering getting the ergonomic SMOK Mag.

I like smooth and rounded mods... Comfortable.... And colorful..... Look at the design on the Minikin V2....
0e9807554366548057455dea3faec0af.jpg
75f69a8ed14003aba146dc5621993f80.jpg
1e40f2858ac467355a8be05f70bd4a3a.jpg
71ad8c2aecb10bcaabc2201049697846.jpg
39034263ed00e125392327bf66f74aae.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Considering getting the ergonomic SMOK Mag.
It looks like it would fit in the hand perfectly. Mine doesn't. It's bulky and doesn't feel right to me. The Mag Grip though looks to be better. I'd take that over the full size. It can use a 21700 and them are awesome.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like a mod that feels good in my hand and performs well. I like colors and all that but my stuff gets beat up. I don't care about looks and colors as much. I don't baby or protect my vape gear like its jewelry.

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I like a mod that feels good in my hand and performs well. I like colors and all that but my stuff gets beat up. I don't care about looks and colors as much. I don't baby or protect my vape gear like its jewelry.

Yeah same, my IPV4S is all scratched up. I was looking into the GeekVape Aegis Legend, but apparently is sucks in TC mode so that’s a put off
5758741f79437691cd8ee6bd3be45ef4.jpg

Even the IPV4s has rounded edges, but if you hold in in such a way that the rounded square edges make contact with your fingers, after a day of vaping your fingers will be sore. I have to be careful how I hold it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah same, my IPV4S is all scratched up. I was looking into the GeekVape Aegis Legend, but apparently is sucks in TC mode so that’s a put off

Even the IPV4s has rounded edges, but if you hold in in such a way that the rounded square edges make contact with your fingers, after a day of vaping your fingers will be sore. I have to be careful how I hold it. Well back in the day they were a squared box..... The ipv started rounding sharp corners...... Hits good too.....

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I like simple AND colorful, and paint/enamel THAT LASTS! The Sigelei Minibooks are perfect examples of all three. Wish I could find more of those Minibooks, I'd get some wraps and customize them to the colors I want -- I need another purple mod!

Andria

Dadof10

Member For 1 Year

Even the IPV4s has rounded edges, but if you hold in in such a way that the rounded square edges make contact with your fingers, after a day of vaping your fingers will be sore. I have to be careful how I hold it.

My wife vape the ipv4s. I vape a Drag. The IPV is to comfortable. The Drag I just let rest in my hand, the ipv makes me want to grip it. Not to mention if lose it on the couch at night, the matte black makes it hard to find. Durable as f--- though.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like my mods and atties to be small, to perform well for me and to be very dependable. Color is pretty much irrelevant. Removable 18650 batts rule for me. Preferred power is around 15 watts.

Pico 75's are good with DoggyStyle atties, or Aqua V2's.

Ya, I'm boring, but it works for me :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Removable 18650 batts rule for me. Preferred power is around 15 watts.

I also prefer removable batteries... BUT I also want the mod to have a charge port, just in case you happen to be out and realize your battery is dead or nearly dead... so you can plug it in somewhere and keep vaping. This hasn't happened to me very often; I'm usually right on top of switching my batteries out when I first get up in the morning.... but the once or twice it HAS happened, I was really really glad that it was one of my Minibooks, and that I always keep USB cables in our truck -- all 3 kinds -- the regular-USB kind that can be plugged into the lighter, a regular-USB for the USB ports in our truck, and also a USB-C for my phone.

Whichever genius thought of putting USB ports in vehicles... I SALUTE YOU!

Andria

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
My wife vape the ipv4s. I vape a Drag. The IPV is to comfortable. The Drag I just let rest in my hand, the ipv makes me want to grip it. Not to mention if lose it on the couch at night, the matte black makes it hard to find. Durable as f--- though.

Never noticed, my couch is beige.

It’s a very durable mod, I like that about it.

Sent from Star Destroyer Executor

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That’s a really artistic mod. Not my style, but I appreciate the aesthetic.

Sent from Star Destroyer Executor
It's crazy right....I bought it because of the color combination.... And it's Stabwood.... Colors are mixed into the wood....... Thanks for the comment.....
70f54e7ac2365b205e0aea37fe2c9e9e.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can do it...
Of all the setups you've posted, that one is BY FAR my favorite. :) I'm sure I couldn't handle the vape from it, but I kinda wish i could, so I could have one that pretty. :)

Andria
The Yihi SX350J V2 chip let's you vape TC mode between 5 to 30 Watts..... Accurately.....

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can do it...The Yihi SX350J V2 chip let's you vape TC mode between 5 to 30 Watts..... Accurately.....

I hate TC vaping. Neither titanium nor stainless tastes worth a damn (though stainless is worse), and both vapes are just too soft, no TH at all. I'm sticking with kanthal and 10w-ish. My juice is much too gunky to be unable to dry-burn my coil properly. Plus, that drip tip isn't a drip tip at all, it's for huffing -- I only huffed "that other stuff", and I had to stop huffing it when it started bothering my asthma too much, and hit it the same as I hit cigarettes, with my lips, not my whole damn lungs. No way in hell you could get a tight draw out of that, no matter how pretty it is.

Andria

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today got 21700 batteries for this plastic mod.....Simple plastic Boxer DNA 250c
d60840b95f90fac5ffa87748e0885867.jpg

VU Sponsors