Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is anybody else here cursed with having a neighbor who gets off on the telling of tall tales? The guy across the street tells some doozies. I can't believe that he thinks I am gullible enough to believe that bullshit.
We HAD a guy like that @ my work. He got caught stealing clothing from the company....So, Not any more :teehee:. Also have a guy (that the higher-ups love:crazy:).....that likes to "1 up you" on anything that you tell him about......(he's done the same thing either more, better, or both:slowclap:).

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Also have a guy (that the higher-ups love:crazy:).....that likes to "1 up you" on anything that you tell him about......(he's done the same thing either more, better, or both:slowclap:).

Reminds me of a guy I used to work with. If you mentioned something that you or someone else had, he had at least two of them in his barn.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
clap_zpscnmvvuiq.gif

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You too Breazy, glad to hear you are enjoying some time off from everything, you deserve it!!
I'm just making the best of it for now. Everything was ok till the kid acted up again. Then going back home is going to be hell because everything needs to get done in one day and then I'm working 9-6 the week I get back so I wont get home until like 8:30 at night. I don't know I can only hope that one day things are a lot better !

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Housekeeping just came through. She came in just as i got out the shower. If you have never met an older hispanic lady while you where not expecting, i dont recomend wearing nothing but a towel.... try nor al actual clothes

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Also watching all the sharknados. Funny as hell these movies

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Boat you were wrong. not fuel system.
Got all the air out of the line.
Figured out where the little oil leak was coming from... crank position sensor.
5 mi walk, some tools... most will get returned since they were not correct. 1 busted bolt from the heat shroud off the exhaust manifold..
Runs like a top, 1 rev hiccup with the ecu relearning but 35 minutes of driving hills and circles.

Total time of the fix. when I was not playing fuck fuck games with the busted bolt head. 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors