Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Also, have you checked the wires to the pump? Not saying its defintly the pump but me personally i like to rule out everything in one system before moving on unless evidence proves otherwise. Coukd just be a loose connection at the pu,p or inbetween.
Yep when I swapped the fuel filter.
It is under the back seat through a port.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yep when I swapped the fuel filter.
It is under the back seat through a port.
Yeah then id move on to checking the sensors.

If thst still stumps you, before mkving on to coils id just tripple check everythi g up to thst point and do a fuel pressure test, you could have a bloclage in the lines thst restricts fuel when you need more of it causeing the stalling.

I hate to keep pressing the fuel aspect but 95% of the time i see issues like yours its fuel related in some way shape or fourm, the. 4% sensor and .8% coils then .2 the pcms bricked itself.

Im beat.

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

If thst still stumps you, before mkving on to coils id just tripple check everythi g up to thst point and do a fuel pressure test, you could have a bloclage in the lines thst restricts fuel when you need more of it causeing the stalling.

I hate to keep pressing the fuel aspect but 95% of the time i see issues like yours its fuel related in some way shape or fourm, the. 4% sensor and .8% coils then .2 the pcms bricked itself.

Im beat.

I know the fuel thing but it acted like a clogged filter/cap.
The cap was shit and popped some air so.
So all the fuses are going to be checked tomorrow, the coils are going to be checked if they fire then going to crank sensor since it has thrown that code once before.

The hot lesbians that helped me push the car were awesome.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Im beat.

Good night boat my friend

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, have you checked the wires to the pump? Not saying its defintly the pump but me personally i like to rule out everything in one system before moving on unless evidence proves otherwise. Coukd just be a loose connection at the pu,p or inbetween.
Pumps can also be somewhat intermittent before they totally quit.
I had to tape a fuel pressure gauge to the outside of the windshield and drive some to find one bad pump.
I assume the fuel filter has been changed?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning............Need COFFEE!!!!!!
tumblr_nize52nqyi1sijyd6o1_400_zps3scci5dk.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bad writing and uber fake rubber sharks? Yes please. Got a bad shark movie marathon on syfy for sharknado watching it all day

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just walked out of what used to be work.
I refuse to be talked to like I'm nothing when I bust my ass for people that don't want to do for themselfs. If I ask for help its because I need it. Not because I'm to lazy to do it. Don't tell me "if you don't wanna do your job go home" when others are literally just standing around. I will go home and I won't come back.

Anyway hope everyone has a good day. Tomorrow starts jobhunting. Might just do like Boat the Frog and get a cdl license

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I refuse to be talked to like I'm nothing when I bust my ass for people that don't want to do for themselfs. If I ask for help its because I need it. Not because I'm to lazy to do it. Don't tell me "if you don't wanna do your job go home" when others are literally just standing around. I will go home and I won't come back.

Anyway hope everyone has a good day. Tomorrow starts jobhunting. Might just do like Boat the Frog and get a cdl license

After being here a week and talking to the Werner truckers that are also at this hotel, I feel it was the right choice for me. I'll be happy doing this

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heathen! there is only morning they are never good since it means getting out of bed.
OK......But stop by M-F when I have to get outta bed by 5:30am, and leave for work before 7am. You will see that on Monday, you'll be greeted with a hearty "MONDAYS SUCK! :cuss2:", by me :teehee:. Tuesday through Friday mornings, it's pretty much "a given" that they suck too;).

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good morning Itsme:coffee::wave: Sorry they treated you that way. You were to good for them.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Is anybody else here cursed with having a neighbor who gets off on the telling of tall tales? The guy across the street tells some doozies. I can't believe that he thinks I am gullible enough to believe that bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors