Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got one mod right now. Had this isuue on my rx200 as well to the point that the mod stopped working and needed a new 510

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Up all night but I got the back shocks done, the power Windows rewired and the converter cut off and replaced with straight pipe.
The converter and shocks were a piece of cake and took about an hour- hour and a half. The wiring..... well lets just say I HATE wires that ain't coils or speakers

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Skullzz , how did the surgery go yesterday?
Went well. He did a lot more work than anticipated but hopefully all fixed now. I have a nurse on my lap keeping an eye on me lol
82ffe7ab3f6cc904f3486af67735618f.jpg

Sent from a pay phone

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ugh. My neighbors son got killed the other morning here in Louisville. He was shot quite a few times during a home invasion. Feel bad, the Dad is a good guy. I didn't know the son.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Up all night but I got the back shocks done, the power Windows rewired and the converter cut off and replaced with straight pipe.
The converter and shocks were a piece of cake and took about an hour- hour and a half. The wiring..... well lets just say I HATE wires that ain't coils or speakers

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Good morning Itsme:coffee::wave:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well fuck. When it rains it pours I guess. After fucking with the 510 all day, the god damn pin came right the fuck out. I'm gunna end up walking 2 miles to a vapeshop to try and get another mod. I got about 25$ to my name and I probably about to spend it today and I'm still gunna be alhere a while. I'm not getting paid, I have no savings, no rich parents. Fuck this really couldn't get much worse.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd spend more in disposables. I found a shop with aios for 20$ but I wanna check the used section if another one first. I'd rather just find a external battery mod even a lower powered one. If I can find one I got money for its mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors