Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well fuck. When it rains it pours I guess. After fucking with the 510 all day, the god damn pin came right the fuck out. I'm gunna end up walking 2 miles to a vapeshop to try and get another mod. I got about 25$ to my name and I probably about to spend it today and I'm still gunna be alhere a while. I'm not getting paid, I have no savings, no rich parents. Fuck this really couldn't get much worse.
Where's my little tiny violin to play you a sonnet?

lol

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Frog, I have sold plasma, washed & waxed cars, washed clothes, windows, and whatever else I could think of to make money after going to school all day as an adult. I figure if I am broke, it's my fault. You would be amazed how lazy Men are when It comes to washing their duds. I have had them give me 10.00 to wash, dry & fold two loads of clothes. Ain't management, but it's bread. ;)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got an interesting email from Mt. Baker. They almost demand I buy more of there stuff or unsubscribe from their email list. Threating me is a really bad idea. :cool:
I got the same thing, subject line "do you hate me?"

I unsubscribed to their emails several times and still get them. Haven't ordered there in quite some time, and definitely won't now

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got off my ass & counted new bottles of flavor from them. 26. 15ml in all. I think whomever is doing marketing for them needs their ass kicked. Im a man that has lost his fear of everything. :cool::bliss:

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Frog, I have sold plasma, washed & waxed cars, washed clothes, windows, and whatever else I could think of to make money after going to school all day as an adult. I figure if I am broke, it's my fault. You would be amazed how lazy Men are when It comes to washing their duds. I have had them give me 10.00 to wash, dry & fold two loads of clothes. Ain't management, but it's bread. ;)
Amen to that! I worked 3 pretty crappy jobs every summer while going to college. The things we do to make it. Where there is a will there is a way

Sent from a pay phone

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm watching untouchables right now. Sort of. Watching for leaks in my bed. You do know it snows in NY. Not the best ridin' conditions.
I lived there for 26 years, I am well aware of the conditions. However, there are more important things in life than living where the riding is good all year.

Also, I have a few other toys to occupy me when I cannot ride. hehehe

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doctors care about money. Marcus Welby is dead. Trust me on this.
That's all they care about there that branch of the Illinois cancer care is owned by four of the Drs. out there. It's a racket. They tried to take more blood today so I asked if it was really necessary beings they took blood 6 days ago and they said "Oh did we" really keeping track of things out there, it's a money making racket

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors