Become a Patron!

Who has an Atlantis and actually likes it?!

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
Lining up the holes has no effect on juice migration to the coil. I've done a lot of testing on this and even with max VG there is plenty of space between the chimney crown and coil for juice to keep the coil saturated. If it makes some feel better about it then fine, but there is no real reason to be concerned with the hole indexing the open spaces of the crown.
Totally agree. Plenty of room behind for juice flow.

chris.ardito.3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use mine on dna30 box mod and I got the aspire sub ohm battery and I have to say I love it.

Going on 2 weeks with the same coil.

Great flavor still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Totally agree. Plenty of room behind for juice flow.
6c01b642c259a955f041236d14ae142e.jpg

Rip Tripper's video suggested lining up the slots with the 4 juice holes (3mm)
when using thick VG like mine...I did just that and now it hits shockingly well as I didn't line up the slots or screw the coil down into base tight first and not into the stem, (like I was doing)..but I do now, just as the video suggested...
It was a major improvement, but I do wish it had more capacity than 2ml..now that it wicks so fast I can almost empty that tank in 15-20 good pulls..(without a dry hit or gurgle) I see the little bubbles coning up from all 4 slots once its primed while taking a hit ,with good flavor and clouds too (for a tank)...running on a XXIX mech with the Imren 18650 39A 2600 mAh batt it hits good all day long on one charge and I have to stop only to refill the tank....I was actually ready to give this thing away till I watched the video and followed directions setting it up... I'm so pleased with it now I've got another one ordered and on the way...gets my vote for a very good tank to take on the go that blows decent clouds with good flavor..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vapedick

Member For 4 Years
6c01b642c259a955f041236d14ae142e.jpg

Rip Tripper's video suggested lining up the slots with the 4 juice holes (3mm)
when using thick VG like mine...I did just that and now it hits shockingly well as I didn't line up the slots or screw the coil down into base tight first and not into the stem, (like I was doing)..but I do now, just as the video suggested...
It was a major improvement, but I do wish it had more capacity than 2ml..now that it wicks so fast I can almost empty that tank in 15-20 good pulls..(without a dry hit or gurgle) I see the little bubbles coning up from all 4 slots once its primed while taking a hit ,with good flavor and clouds too (for a tank)...running on a XXIX mech with the Imren 18650 39A 2600 mAh batt it hits good all day long on one charge and I have to stop only to refill the tank....I was actually ready to give this thing away till I watched the video and followed directions setting it up... I'm so pleased with it now I've got another one ordered and on the way...gets my vote for a very good tank to take on the go that blows decent clouds with good flavor..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
I don't line mine up. Using max VG, and it works great. I've tried it both ways. Seems to work exactly the same.
But if that's what Rip Trippers says, it must be fact, and I must be wrong.

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How many cutscenes did it take for rip to say that though? If it was less than 3 I don't think he was serious.

Reactions: Jah

VU Sponsors