Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have a Yaeliq order sitting in the hands of Health Canada's Lap Dogs. Been 34 days now that tracking has stopped at the CBSA, no status update in sight. Just gotta wait it out.
It's just madness :cuss2: Oh and I saw a pic of your Tabby, that's one cute pussy.

I'm used to grabbing the edge of the envelopes and then whacking it because scorpions get on the mail. But this mail was stuffed way in the back. The first thing I did was run into the house and get some bug spray and I sprayed the inside of that mailbox with the mail still in it hahaha.

I have sorted your mailbox worries

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's just madness :cuss2: Oh and I saw a pic of your Tabby, that's one cute pussy.
Neena is a little charmer, loves everyone except for our property manager. Neena will have absolutely nothing to do with her, growls and makes quite the commotion. The property manager is very British, she micro manages, makes list of lists and does everything by the book without exception.

She's quite the... nevemind.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I still have a Yaeliq order sitting in the hands of Health Canada's Lap Dogs. Been 34 days now that tracking has stopped at the CBSA, no status update in sight. Just gotta wait it out.
Its madness I tells ya! Thats why I usually dont bother with out of country ordering when it comes to batteries and liquids. Too much hassle and never knowing if its gonna show up or get sent back.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its madness I tells ya! Thats why I usually dont bother with out of country ordering when it comes to batteries and liquids. Too much hassle and never knowing if its gonna show up or get sent back.
That's the worst, the previous juice order they didn't even bat an eye at. This one must have been noticed by a rookie looking to lick his way up through the ranks. :giggle:

I've brought in quite a few orders with 2 or 4 18650's from Lightning Vapes and never had one issue yet. Just lucky I guess.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning to my friends in England and elsewhere.
May your day be a truly wonderful thing.
You must have the Alien knowledge Crom

It's a beach party today, going to be mega, no expense spared, even setting up a vape stand for the smokers to come and try some gear !

and guess what, Emily is pregnant :bunny:, was confirmed today :stars:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might be nice, but it reads paper thin. Sooner or later he might figure out he can't just fire himself out of all situations. This isn't the United Corporation of America. Doh! (Not yet anyway.)
But the CSA seems to be rising.
Corporate States of America.

I watched part of an Obsean Hannity commentary about the firing and it was ALL about Hillary and Comey protecting her....

I could only watch about 3 minutes....
Rabid partisan insanity at it's finest.

Don't get me wrong now, Hillary did not deserve to be president but neither did Trump.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It's a beach party today, going to be mega, no expense spared, even setting up a vape stand for the smokers to come and try some gear !

Congrats!:confetti:
Sure hope that poor kid doesn't inherit your knack for having ridiculous accidents though...:eek:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all! Hope everyone's doing well!

@Atchafalaya Hope that finger is feeling a lot better, but even those mini creatures that sting without mercy deserve a better fate than Rixy's farts!:giggle:

That juice sounds pretty delicious Rix! I should really add some custards to my repertoire. Next order for sure! :D

Sorry Im MIA lately, been really busy with a few pickup jobs doing some yardwork and then the evenings have been dedicated to the Stanley Cup playoffs. My team should go through to the next round tonight! GO SENS!!!!!
It's starting to itch now so that's a good sign. Thanks for the well wishes!!!

WOW!!!!!! Congrats! and tell her congrats too!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Wompers!!!!

Congrats Ems and Rix!!!!!!! :stars::stars2::hearts::confetti: Thats really exciting!
Thanks buddy (and to y'alls)

I'm totally made up, sun is out, sitting on the beach with Emily, life is good.

Emmy has a Smok V8 that she uses out and about and it's really good, great to take out and lasts most of the day battery wise.

I will have to do a review tomorrow, I think it's great.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her name plate that the teller's name is Patricia Whack.
happy.gif

So, he says, "Mrs. Whack, I'd like to get a loan to buy a boat and go on a long vacation." Patti looks at the frog in disbelief and asks how much he wants to borrow.

The frog says "$30,000." The teller asks his name and the frog says that his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it is OK, he knows the bank manager.

Patti explains that $30,000 is a substantial amount of money and that he will need to secure some collateral against the loan. She asks if he has anything he can use as collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny pink porcelain pig, about half an inch tall. Bright pink and perfectly formed.
pokey.gif

Very confused, Patti explains that she'll have to consult with the manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says: "There is a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000. And he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink pig.
"I mean, what the heck is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says,

"It's a knick knack, Patti Whack.
Give the frog a loan.
His old man's a Rolling Stone."

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Listen to the thud
Owwwwwwwww poor guy!

Yeah only men would understand the pain of that
so not true darlin! It's harder to do, but women can get "racked" also. I was about 13, and riding a friends "boy" bike.......came down hard on the bar. Didn't know til some years later what had happened to me, but trust me, I do understand!

Speaking of pain. I just got stung by something in the mailbox and 5 minutes later, my finger has already swelled almost double in size. It's intense pain still. The only thing I can think it was, is either a hornet or a large centipede. OMGG
oh noooooo hope that it's healed up now. I am so paranoid about that with mailboxes. I won't check it at night without a flashlight

All our hopes and dreams are vested in an errant snow plow doing a bad thing.
Here's hoping they are standing in front of the fence when it happens. :D

and guess what, Emily is pregnant , was confirmed today
Oh wow.......congrats to you both!!!

OK, no idea what I did, but I went out and tried again (for the 20th time) and it stayed running.
held your mouth right this time?

I'm not for sale lol
damn........now ya tell me........I already got 1.78 saved up! :p

Today, I open the hood and wonder where the frickin' engine is
lmao.........reminds me of the only time I bought a brand new car. I had started a new job where I drove a lot. The mgr was riding with me the first couple of days. He was restoring an old sting ray that he'd driven to work. He asked if I could jump start it when we got back to his car.........sure....no problem. He asks what side is my battery on. Uhmmm.............beats me. He looks at me and says Ms (last name) do you mean to tell me you bought this car without even looking at the engine?? I said.....what good would that have done other than to tell me the car had an engine.......I knew that as soon as I started it up!!! :D

My toffee custard juice is out of this world, got to start selling this stuff
ohhhhh myyyyyy that sounds so yummy!! How much is y'alls shipping to the states?? lol

Druga RDA, not even worth a review, so funny that those guys basically said, if I didn't help with sales and give a favorable review that they wouldn't send me any more products........seriously, straight up, is this how the youtube reviewers operate, oh hell no. I actually have the message stating this !
I won't be bought or lie in a review to get more stuff, for one, I don't need freebies and two, I wouldn't do that to the vaping community.
They need me a lot more than I need them, the relationship with Augvape has been terminated.
wow........am shocked Augvape did that, dunno that I would buy anything else from them anyhow, but if I were tempted I wouldn't cuz of that. That's horrible.

Sad panda time!!!!
(but glad your family is home and you're gonna get some puppy time )
awwwwwwww :blowkiss: Thanks hun. Going to Austin tomorrow to dog sit for my dil's aunt's cocker spaniel puppy for the weekend

A LG flipphone serves me well.
Don't need no danged phone that is smarter than me.
you sure that one aint smarter than you???? :D

Deb, you and me is oldt pharts now,
speak fer yurself!! :D But jup I agree with the rest of it.

So glad to be able to catch up. but gotta git now...........storm is here, so gonna unplug the puter til the thunder boomers go away

luv y'all!!

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Owwwwwwwww poor guy!

so not true darlin! It's harder to do, but women can get "racked" also. I was about 13, and riding a friends "boy" bike.......came down hard on the bar. Didn't know til some years later what had happened to me, but trust me, I do understand!

oh noooooo hope that it's healed up now. I am so paranoid about that with mailboxes. I won't check it at night without a flashlight

Here's hoping they are standing in front of the fence when it happens. :D

Oh wow.......congrats to you both!!!

held your mouth right this time?

damn........now ya tell me........I already got 1.78 saved up! :p

lmao.........reminds me of the only time I bought a brand new car. I had started a new job where I drove a lot. The mgr was riding with me the first couple of days. He was restoring an old sting ray that he'd driven to work. He asked if I could jump start it when we got back to his car.........sure....no problem. He asks what side is my battery on. Uhmmm.............beats me. He looks at me and says Ms (last name) do you mean to tell me you bought this car without even looking at the engine?? I said.....what good would that have done other than to tell me the car had an engine.......I knew that as soon as I started it up!!! :D

ohhhhh myyyyyy that sounds so yummy!! How much is y'alls shipping to the states?? lol

wow........am shocked Augvape did that, dunno that I would buy anything else from them anyhow, but if I were tempted I wouldn't cuz of that. That's horrible.

awwwwwwww :blowkiss: Thanks hun. Going to Austin tomorrow to dog sit for my dil's aunt's cocker spaniel puppy for the weekend

you sure that one aint smarter than you???? :D

speak fer yurself!! :D But jup I agree with the rest of it.

So glad to be able to catch up. but gotta git now...........storm is here, so gonna unplug the puter til the thunder boomers go away

luv y'all!!
Hey Deb, what's the deal? You disapear for days, and the first thing you do when you show up is enter the contest that I'm supposed ti win???? Some nerve. That Wasp is mine!
Hehehe

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Debadoo

Good to see you, I'm guessing you hit the bone down there, very painful but I have to give the award to the plums.

Morning Y'all, holding Emmy's stick mod today :)confused:) gave me an idea but I have to order it.

I'll post a pic today but I'm holding off doing a review until I get the other part for it.

After all that nice weather we have rain today, think I might have a lazy day.

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am waitin on the 40700 so my mod will fit the new mega atties.
LOL

Done enough research and talking with a lot of people to know these batteries will take off more the this year goes on, way more than those shitty 26650s did.

Anyway 90% of bust ups around the vape world have involved battery discussions so I'll shut up

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL

Done enough research and talking with a lot of people to know these batteries will take off more the this year goes on, way more than those shitty 26650s did.

Anyway 90% of bust ups around the vape world have involved battery discussions so I'll shut up
I thought the big controversys were about cotton vs Rayon?
or what kind of cotton?
Is tampon Rayon really better?

VU Sponsors