Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Druga RDA, not even worth a review, so funny that those guys basically said, if I didn't help with sales and give a favorable review that they wouldn't send me any more products........seriously, straight up, is this how the youtube reviewers operate, oh hell no. I actually have the message stating this !

I won't be bought or lie in a review to get more stuff, for one, I don't need freebies and two, I wouldn't do that to the vaping community.

They need me a lot more than I need them, the relationship with Augvape has been terminated.

It's not half bad that RDA though but nothing amazing.

Only good thing to come out of that was the drip tip fits in the Aromamizer Plus lol

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Druga RDA, not even worth a review, so funny that those guys basically said, if I didn't help with sales and give a favorable review that they wouldn't send me any more products........seriously, straight up, is this how the youtube reviewers operate, oh hell no. I actually have the message stating this !

I won't be bought or lie in a review to get more stuff, for one, I don't need freebies and two, I wouldn't do that to the vaping community.

They need me a lot more than I need them, the relationship with Augvape has been terminated.

Only good thing to come out of that was the drip tip fits in the Aromamizer Plus lol
Seriously? That's not right at all. I'll think twice before buying anything they put out just because of that. What a load of BS. Please let us know if other companies say similar things.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I should have paid more attention when small engines were being discussed the other day. B&S (not BS) 500e series engine, starts but dies almost immediately. Actually each time I've gotten it to start it seems to run a hair longer, first time it died the instant it started, now it's up to about 2 seconds. Help????

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

There needs to be more reviewers like you. Unfortunately, the manufacturers keep getting away with this type of extortion and its working for them. Id like to see more reviewers exposing this trend, unfortunately the promise of free crap is far more enticing than the pursuit of quality.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
We could all buy a book instead.

not-buying-it.jpg

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I should have paid more attention when small engines were being discussed the other day. B&S (not BS) 500e series engine, starts but dies almost immediately. Actually each time I've gotten it to start it seems to run a hair longer, first time it died the instant it started, now it's up to about 2 seconds. Help????
OK, no idea what I did, but I went out and tried again (for the 20th time) and it stayed running.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was a deep lung inhaler when I smoked. After doing that for 30 years I failed to see the attraction in duplicating the experience with vaping. MTL here, and a lot of times I skip the L part.
50 years of Camels... now it is M&N (mouth and nose) with no lung hits required... tastes great and satisfies the old smoking "suck and blow" routine.
Ditto!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape manufacturers are like women?
Brave :eek:
Seriously? That's not right at all. I'll think twice before buying anything they put out just because of that. What a load of BS. Please let us know if other companies say similar things.
Yup, seriously and I'll let you know, it's a pretty common thang.......

Yikes!!!!! LMAO!
:cry:

There needs to be more reviewers like you. Unfortunately, the manufacturers keep getting away with this type of extortion and its working for them. Id like to see more reviewers exposing this trend, unfortunately the promise of free crap is far more enticing than the pursuit of quality.
Yeah this is true and thanks buddy. I'm not for sale lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fuel gummed up main jet in carb.

maybe you can cause it to suck thru by holding hand or wadded up rag over carburetor throat with Air cleaner removed while cranking/running?
Otherwise carburetor cleaning required.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fuel gummed up main jet in carb.

maybe you can cause it to suck thru by holding hand or wadded up rag over carburetor throat with Air cleaner removed while cranking/running?
Otherwise carburetor cleaning required.
Hmmmm, Youtube tells me I need to invest in a metric socket set. What's wrong with my Standard socket set? Darn it, if something is sold in America it should use American tools, not that blasted nonsensical metric stuff.:rolleyes:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you clean Fernando up? Or give him some blond highlights?
Reached puberty ?

Hmmmm, Youtube tells me I need to invest in a metric socket set. What's wrong with my Standard socket set? Darn it, if something is sold in America it should use American tools, not that blasted nonsensical metric stuff.:rolleyes:
Ah but was it made in America lol

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know me so well, don't you? Actually I have replaced brakes, and changed spark plugs, but it's been a long time.
I DO know you! You just never seemed to be the grease monkey type. :cheers:
You should get an electric mower. I love mine. That's all I've gotten the last 15 years. You just have to get used to the extension cord. :bunny:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have replaced brakes, and changed spark plugs, but it's been a long time.
Back in the 1960s (I know, most of you weren't even born yet), I used to totally disassemble engines (new rings, new valves, etc.). Today, I open the hood and wonder where the frickin' engine is, hiding under those hundreds of tubes and hoses that serve no "useful" purpose. My 1974 pickup has a big V8 and still has enough room under the hood for a ballroom dance. My 2004 pickup (same size V8, but fuel injected instead of carburated) has barely enough room for me to weasel my way through all that bullshit to find the dipstick.

Today, unless you have a shop with $100,000 in tools and computers, it isn't worth playing grease monkey.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I DO know you! You just never seemed to be the grease monkey type. :cheers:
You should get an electric mower. I love mine. That's all I've gotten the last 15 years. You just have to get used to the extension cord.
I have one, but it is only good for 100 feet from the house (the length of the cord) and I have about five acres to mow...

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Back in the 1960s (I know, most of you weren't even born yet), I used to totally disassemble engines (new rings, new valves, etc.). Today, I open the hood and wonder where the frickin' engine is, hiding under those hundreds of tubes and hoses that serve no "useful" purpose. My 1974 pickup has a big V8 and still has enough room under the hood for a ballroom dance. My 2004 pickup (same size V8, but fuel injected instead of carburated) has barely enough room for me to weasel my way through all that bullshit to find the dipstick.
My mom had a 1968 Plymouth Satellite. Faster than the speed of light(yea, even the B-52's knew about that car). She did all her oil changes and tune ups. That car was wicked scary to drive. Barely press on the pedal and it would take off.
I was born in 1962. But, I have never changed a tire, or oil. :oops::rolleyes::oops:

VU Sponsors