Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wow.........no accidents, and still happy with the same mod and tank set up????? Who are you and what have you done with my Rixy???? :giggle:

Welcome home you two.......and Emmy, if he left the windows open...........make him clean up the sand!! :D
:hug:
And fun when she sat on a pine cone LOL

(In the forest, picinic, lol)
The blanket was too small and lets leave that story there please. o_O

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning all!

Rix and Ems, so glad you guys had such a good time! Dangerous stuff skiing the pro slopes, glad you made it down safely Rix!

Well played on posting the sausage mouth pic Ems! He did ask for it didnt he?:giggle:
Doesn't he always :)

We did have a nice time, he can be romantic (sometimes)

Morning Darth, that pic is well embarrassing lol

Completely unrelated but I am loving the Galaxy S8 Plus, they finally got it right, about time ha

You can keep it, way too big, I'll stick to my Z5 Compact, I love that phone x

Got sick of my Iphone so I sold it :p

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Completely unrelated but I am loving the Galaxy S8 Plus, they finally got it right, about time ha
I love the pic. You'd fit in well with my nutty family. lol!
Given the recent wasp discussions I thought this picture might be of interest to some.

View attachment 81171
Too funny!
Doesn't he always :)

We did have a nice time, he can be romantic (sometimes)

You can keep it, way too big, I'll stick to my Z5 Compact, I love that phone x

Got sick of my Iphone so I sold it :p
Awe. I'm so glad you guys had fun. Sorry about the pine cone. ouch. :(

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No accidents, no injuries, wow, that has to be a first, I did however come close to smashing my whole face into a tree at very high speeds down the pro slope, for pro's, I ain't one of them and Emmy was flapping about me going down it
(No Pro Slope jokes please :p)

OK, no jokes, but let me share a few pics with you of your "dad" when he was your age;

The guy in blue is me at Crater Lake, Nordic Skiing:

Crater Lake Skier World.JPG

OK, how about Alpine Skiing at Mt. Bachelor (I'm the one in red):

141 me looking like I know what I am doing.jpg

And, of course, the after skiing bar scene:

131 Me & Joy (voted couple most likely to show off).jpg

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow! Very nice! I'm impressed. You and Lannie were both really good at your game. Her golf and your skiing.
Well... Lannie was good enough that she could have been in LPGA... all I ever did was dress flashy and impress the newbies by cutting figure 8s on the Black Diamond runs (what Rixy called "Pro") without hitting any trees. :)
And with a cowboy hat even! You must be a hard core cowboy! Are there any activities that you remove the hat for?
Here's another picture of me next to my car to answer that question: :devil:051 me & my TA in line.jpg

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

:giggle: Embarassing but funny. If it makes ya feel any better Ive made the same joke, I just made sure there was never any photographic evidence of it :p

Ive been loving the Galaxy S7 since I got it last year. Before that I used the S4 for over 3 years and only had issues towards the end with the SIM card reader. Apparently it was pretty common with that model after a few years of use. The S7 has been a huge improvement so I can only imagine how the S8 would perform.

or would that be bromance?
6277897c1843f19237b3dc74b37f7027b0622198adc9c349b68760eb260518e4.jpg

View attachment 81209
Nevermind that....what are the other 2 doing?????? :eek:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wow, that's impressive. I've never been skiing at all. No way would I be able to do it now
Well, that was about 30 years ago and what with all the knee surgeries and back problems, etc., I probably wouldn't last more than a couple hours on the slopes today. But then, I also used to be a pretty hot dancer (ever seen anyone dance all the way through Wipe Out?) and could do the Texas Two Step and the Western Swing all night long (the 40 girls at least got to sit out a few dances, but I was the only guy in the bar during hunting season). :D I seriously doubt I would make it through one dance of the Western Swing today. But I'll never know because Lannie doesn't dance at all. Like the Bandit, I used to show off a lot. Nowadays all I do is fork up cow and horse shit...
NICE a friend of mine had a bandit trans am.... loved that thing.
That black one was my only "Bandit Special Edition," but I owned a total of five Trans Ams over the years. I loved those cruisers. And it was the TA that allowed me to meet Lannie...
011 TACO got trophy for Estacada parade.jpg
TACO (Trans Am Club of Oregon) at Estacada parade, Summer 1981

Last edited:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Standing still in the middle of a ski run (dangerous, that). I suspect he was attempting to explain some maneuver to her, but for all I know, at the speed I barely missed them, it probably wasn't "sex on the slopes." :D
I'll take your word for it ;) Although movies like Ski School have lead me to think otherwise.

Speaking of movies....

61907238.jpg

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I bet that redhead over there wanted to take more than your hat off, you did look a bit of a hunk, loads of money, fast car, reminds me of myself

Nothing lasts forever though Dad

Leg it....

OK, no jokes, but let me share a few pics with you of your "dad" when he was your age;

The guy in blue is me at Crater Lake, Nordic Skiing:

View attachment 81208

View attachment 81209

And, of course, the after skiing bar scene:

View attachment 81210

See, we were alike, I was right :)

Afternoon y'all, been a bit quiet here I know but the weather is nice so we are off out :bliss:

Nothing says romance like sausage in the mouth!

Yup....I said it!
Mikey would disagree :rolleyes:

or would that be bromance?
I reckon so

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GGGRRR

Had to come back home to rewick the AP, wicking is so important, it can change the vape so much, even the airflow, I over wicked it and it was awful.

Now it's vaping perfect, like night and day and I'll go an join Emmy at the beach bar :)

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny story from Emmy, the woman that owns the bar vapes so she said she could vape inside, the woman vapes an old style carto and had no idea the beast of the Aromamizer Plus. The cloud that Emmy blew out both shocked the woman and amazed her, she couldn't believe it, the clouds got worse when I got in there. She tried a lung hit and fell in love, of course she did, there ain't nothing better :)

Now her journey begins lol

Oh and here in somerset, 90% of people vape, it's everywhere you go, nobody smokes here, it's pretty weird.

Another one converted to the darkside :devil:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bet that redhead over there wanted to take more than your hat off, you did look a bit of a hunk, loads of money, fast car, reminds me of myself
Aw, gee, tanx, son... and you're right, she did, but only about a thousand times, and that was all in one weekend. :devil: :slowclap:
Leg it? No, more like RUN AWAY at warp speed. :xD:
Nothing lasts forever though Dad
Of course not. The minute the man says "I do," the woman says "Thank Gawd I never have to do that again." :giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same to you. I was the same way had the S4 for three years and just got the S7 and I absolutely love it. I love the slomo video.
slomo sounds kewl. When the kids got their S7s I got my son's Note 3 He said a lot of things were messing up with it. Was just stuff he'd put on there that conflicted or caused an issue. Cuz no issues at all since I've been using it after we dumped all his stuff off. I told him to take real good care of the S7 since I'll get that one passed down in a couple three years. :D

But you had socks right there...
Hopefully not if he was on the beach.........that's blasphemy! :teehee:

Funny story from Emmy, the woman that owns the bar vapes so she said she could vape inside, the woman vapes an old style carto and had no idea the beast of the Aromamizer Plus. The cloud that Emmy blew out both shocked the woman and amazed her, she couldn't believe it, the clouds got worse when I got in there. She tried a lung hit and fell in love, of course she did, there ain't nothing better
Now her journey begins lol
Oh and here in somerset, 90% of people vape, it's everywhere you go, nobody smokes here, it's pretty weird.
Another one converted to the darkside
That's kewl she let y'all vape and that so many vape there. As I was reading........I read....... she took one hit and fell...... thought you were gonna say.....on the floor hehehe

Right arm! Farm out! Outta state! ... er, summat like dat...
:teehee:

VU Sponsors