Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Man hos lol y'all act like that and your reputation is improved........a woman acts like that and hers is ruined.
Act like what???? Completely unrelated...have you seen my halo anywhere? ;)

the kids are coming back home today, they just dropped Frankie off and are at the store. So I may not be on as much. I had Ozzy here since Sat, he and Frankie were so happy to see each other. :)
BOOOOOOOOOOOO! You asked fer it....

Sad panda time!!!!
:sadpanda:

(but glad your family is home and you're gonna get some puppy time :))

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
slomo sounds kewl. When the kids got their S7s I got my son's Note 3 He said a lot of things were messing up with it. Was just stuff he'd put on there that conflicted or caused an issue. Cuz no issues at all since I've been using it after we dumped all his stuff off. I told him to take real good care of the S7 since I'll get that one passed down in a couple three years. :D
A LG flipphone serves me well.
Don't need no danged phone that is smarter than me.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
y'all act like that and your reputation is improved........a woman acts like that and hers is ruined.
Deb, you and me is oldt pharts now, so our ethics are long down the river of life. Today's gurlz seem to be able to lift their skirts, show us they have no panties, and proclaim we should buy them a drink and maybe we can see more, and no one else seems to think anything of it. Morals have gone to hell in a hand-basket and I doubt these youngsters have a clue how stupid they are being.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Deb, you and me is oldt pharts now, so our ethics are long down the river of life. Today's gurlz seem to be able to lift their skirts, show us they have no panties, and proclaim we should buy them a drink and maybe we can see more, and no one else seems to think anything of it. Morals have gone to hell in a hand-basket and I doubt these youngsters have a clue how stupid they are being.

Morals get in the way of the spoiled generations that think it is all about them and are blameless for the results of their decisions and actions.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not all young girls are like that but a lot are yes, they learn that they can use their body to get stuff but forget the true value is themselves.

You have to put some of the blame at the parents, if they don't teach their child morals they are most likely not to have any.

I see this a lot when I go to clubs, it's horrible to watch.

Morals get in the way of the spoiled generations that think it is all about them and are blameless for the results of their decisions and actions.
True unfortunately

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a bit offended by this

I have nothing to lift up !

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
True, you are perfectly happy with your tootle puffing, and I don't see any reason for you to change. But you have actually tried and, I think, enjoyed the dark side a few times.
My goal was to quit smoking and put as little into my damaged lungs from years of smoking. Except for clean air. I'd like to someday quit vaping. I don't see that happening any time soon though. I'm enjoying it way too much and I'd like to get 3 years of no smoking behind me first.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm a bit offended by this

I have nothing to lift up !
I have a co-worker that was raised in a nudist colony.
I couldn't picture myself walking around nekid in front of people.lol
When me and my sister were young, she'd never put clothes on in the house. Even when I'm home alone I have clothes on. Even shoes! lol. But, I do have dogs that jump on me and scratch my legs so I try to keep them covered to avoid scarring. hehehe

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My goal was to quit smoking and put as little into my damaged lungs from years of smoking. Except for clean air. I'd like to someday quit vaping. I don't see that happening any time soon though. I'm enjoying it way too much and I'd like to get 3 years of no smoking behind me first.
Yep, and like I said, no reason for you to change what works for ya.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

I was a deep lung inhaler when I smoked. After doing that for 30 years I failed to see the attraction in duplicating the experience with vaping. MTL here, and a lot of times I skip the L part.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was a deep lung inhaler when I smoked. After doing that for 30 years I failed to see the attraction in duplicating the experience with vaping. MTL here, and a lot of times I skip the L part.
50 years of Camels... now it is M&N (mouth and nose) with no lung hits required... tastes great and satisfies the old smoking "suck and blow" routine.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Flood yourself? Does that mean you have a VG/PG runny nose? Well, yeah, I do have to dab at it occasionally. I always blew smoke out my nose (NOSE - not my ass) when I was a smoker, but the smoke was hot and dry and did not produce a runny nose. If I have too much PG in my recipe, it produces more than when I use max VG, but even the VG produces more than smoke did. To me, it is worth it (it's just an occasional dab). :oops:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flood yourself? Does that mean you have a VG/PG runny nose? Well, yeah, I do have to dab at it occasionally. I always blew smoke out my nose (NOSE - not my ass) when I was a smoker, but the smoke was hot and dry and did not produce a runny nose. If I have too much PG in my recipe, it produces more than when I use max VG, but even the VG produces more than smoke did. To me, it is worth it (it's just an occasional dab). :oops:
Yep drippy runny nose....
But some antifreeze for the stache in the cold weather?

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, sorry about my post earlier, I have deleted it, the clothes thing is something from my horrible childhood, it needs addressing.

Ignore me, I'm having an off day x

But I liked that post! :( I didn't see anything wrong with it. Now it looks like I like nothing. Which is just weird.

Huh.

How about sticking another picture of Rixy in there? I would like that. :D

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ha you all crack me up, I just thought that maybe sometimes I share too much on here and it wasn't appropriate, everybody has their own problems without listening to mine.

Sausage fanged Rixy LOL

That was a funny picture wasn't it.

Kinda what I figured and why no response from me.
Well that I I was kind of flabbergasted :)
I understand, I have issues that I have work out myself, so I got dressed and told myself to grow up a bit.

But I liked that post! :( I didn't see anything wrong with it. Now it looks like I like nothing. Which is just weird.

Huh.

How about sticking another picture of Rixy in there? I would like that. :D
lol, I will have to find something now wont I :)

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We all have issues.
We just need to sort out what is really important and what is of lesser importance.
None of us can have it all.
Very true and I'm not going to let something silly like clothes ruin my relationship, I kind of stressed him out..

Without going into too much detail

I had to wear dirty horrible clothes as a child, that is probably the main reason I'm like this now, going to get some help with this on Monday.

In mixing mode.
Got my Creme Brulee and Zeppola out.
And of course MY CAP VC V1 and Vaniulla Whipped cream.
Even have some Barbarian Cream out.
Sounds like a nice mix :hug:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to wear dirty horrible clothes as a child, that is probably the main reason I'm like this now, going to get some help with this on Monday.
I grew up in a working class poor family. 6 kids.
I was just glad to have clothes. But they were kept clean.
got lots of hand me downs from relatives...

got the Creme Brulee in 15 ml of PG/VG at 1% for the first try on level and flavor.
Same with Cinnamon Custard.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I grew up in a working class poor family. 6 kids.
I was just glad to have clothes. But they were kept clean.
got lots of hand me downs from relatives...

Mine wasn't that, I was a slave and treated like dirt by my father, even got chained up in my room, he hit me and just general neglect, he was always worse after drinking.

It's 1am here and I should go to bed.

Night x

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine wasn't that, I was a slave and treated like dirt by my father, even got chained up in my room, he hit me and just general neglect, he was always worse after drinking.
Can't like that.
Sorry for your past.
Let those who love you make your future better.
but you have to work on it as well.

Hang in there and let your days each be brighter than the one before.

VU Sponsors