Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I DO know you! You just never seemed to be the grease monkey type. :cheers:
You should get an electric mower. I love mine. That's all I've gotten the last 15 years. You just have to get used to the extension cord. :bunny:

Our neighbor has an electric. It seems to do an excellent job of gently fanning the grass. But the lawn gets over that real fast and their yard looks like crap again within 24 hours.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
They do that when you have the blade on upside down :)

With those two it wouldn't surprise me.

They swiftly downgraded the entire block within a month of moving in by putting up a 6 foot stockade fence (or as I call it their pissing wall) which is stupid and looks stupid because it only covers 3 sides of the property. Then they rut out part of their front lawn to park on it because they are too lazy to walk 10 yards to the actual paved parking spaces on their property. Oh! And the stockade fence turned our driveway into a blind driveway. Can't see a damned thing to the left now until the front half of the car is already onto the street. Just waiting to run over a kid on a bicycle.

The kind of homeowners that actually give HOA's a good name. (I'm pushing for one.) The only homeowners on the block heading in the wrong direction.

P.S. Did I mention they opened a dandelion farm too? (I'm certain the prior owners are rolling over in their graves.)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With those two it wouldn't surprise me.

They swiftly downgraded the entire block within a month of moving in by putting up a 6 foot stockade fence (or as I call it their pissing wall) which is stupid and looks stupid because it only covers 3 sides of the property. Then they rut out part of their front lawn to park on it because they are too lazy to walk 10 yards to the actual paved parking spaces on their property. Oh! And the stockade fence turned our driveway into a blind driveway. Can't see a damned thing to the left now until the front half of the car is already onto the street. Just waiting to run over a kid on a bicycle.

The kind of homeowners that actually give HOA's a good name. (I'm pushing for one.) The only homeowners on the block heading in the wrong direction.
I worked at Lowes for 5 years. which made me eager for retirement.. but another story.
I have seen about every variation of stupid done with power equipment.

Ohh and most localities have ordinances against building a fence too close to a street.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My mom had a 1968 Plymouth Satellite. Faster than the speed of light(yea, even the B-52's knew about that car). She did all her oil changes and tune ups. That car was wicked scary to drive. Barely press on the pedal and it would take off.
Yeah, I can relate. Back in 1966, I had a 1956 Olds 88. That came with a 371 cubic inch V8, but mine was over-bored to 400 cu.in., with street-strip cams and Jahns racing pistons and the biggest 4 bbl Holly double pumper and a beefed up turbo-hydromatic tranny. At idle in a gravel parking lot, it would throw up rocks if you didn't keep your foot on the brake. The speedometer only went to 120 mph, but the stop peg was about 130 mph and I bent the needle against that on a 55 mph highway. When you had your foot in it, you could watch the gas gauge go down. Never had a speeding ticket in my life.

Today, 51 years later, I am such a meek and mild Clark Kent... :confused:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I can relate. Back in 1966, I had a 1956 Olds 88. That came with a 371 cubic inch V8, but mine was over-bored to 400 cu.in., with street-strip cams and Jahns racing pistons and the biggest 4 bbl Holly double pumper and a beefed up turbo-hydromatic tranny. At idle in a gravel parking lot, it would throw up rocks if you didn't keep your foot on the brake. The speedometer only went to 120 mph, but the stop peg was about 130 mph and I bent the needle against that on a 55 mph highway. When you had your foot in it, you could watch the gas gauge go down. Never had a speeding ticket in my life.

Today, 51 years later, I am such a meek and mild Clark Kent... :confused:
But Superman is still inside ;)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Speaking of pain. I just got stung by something in the mailbox and 5 minutes later, my finger has already swelled almost double in size. It's intense pain still. The only thing I can think it was, is either a hornet or a large centipede. OMGG

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I'm thinking it was one of those huge red wasp hornet things. It still hurts but not like before when I just wanted to scream. I imagine it'll be swollen for a while. Man. I didn't even see it. Just stuck my hand in the dark mailbox and it got me!
Glad it's getting better, you know every time you go for mail now you won't want to or you will grab it real quick. That mailbox would be having a clean with something strong to kill dem bugs dead.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad it's getting better, you know every time you go for mail now you won't want to or you will grab it real quick. That mailbox would be having a clean with something strong to kill dem bugs dead.
I'm used to grabbing the edge of the envelopes and then whacking it because scorpions get on the mail. But this mail was stuffed way in the back. The first thing I did was run into the house and get some bug spray and I sprayed the inside of that mailbox with the mail still in it hahaha.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ohh and most localities have ordinances against building a fence too close to a street.

You bet I checked into it and in this case... no. So you would have to take it to Town meetings and raise a stink and in the end - still be stuck with the same neighbors who have an even shittier attitude once it's all said and done.

At the time we did point out the obvious problem with their plan to build it right up to the very edge of the property line - didn't care. They are so considerate. All our hopes and dreams are vested in an errant snow plow doing a bad thing.

When people bitch about having too much government in their lives - and then you end up with asshats like this moving in next door to you - wonder no more why you have to protect common sense with laws and legislation.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm used to grabbing the edge of the envelopes and then whacking it because scorpions get on the mail. But this mail was stuffed way in the back. The first thing I did was run into the house and get some bug spray and I sprayed the inside of that mailbox with the mail still in it hahaha.

Bug spray was useless then Atcha

Rixy's farts ?
I dunno why I put up with you.

(yeah I do x)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes a juice comes a long that is so good it makes vaping a dream, this stretches way past Goose Juice, way past anything I have made, past Walk the Plank and goes past any custard type juice I have ever tried.

I'm going to do a review on this which is something I rarely do.

The smooth custard mixed with a deep caramel toffee is so tasty, so moreish that it's simply incredible. The combination is perfect and not too sweet, it leaves an aftertaste long after you have vaped it, stunning juice.

The vanilla is bold, and the creamy custard is too. It reminds me of the Grant’s style or American custards that have been a staple base for this type of juice for a good while now.

What then brings Bastard Sauce away from custard anonymity is the caramel. It’s a dark, sweet, butter caramel that has almost a molasses treacle edge.

Bastard Sauce.......but don't let the name put you off.

Couple this with the Aromamizer Plus on the G Class with 4mm fused Claptons and Kendo gold cotton and I no long consider vaping to be a gateway to stop smoking or a substitute for it, I am way past that and this couldn't be further away from that habit.

No, this is just a luxury that defines vaping for me.

Absolutely perfect.

Last edited:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey all! Hope everyone's doing well!

@Atchafalaya Hope that finger is feeling a lot better, but even those mini creatures that sting without mercy deserve a better fate than Rixy's farts!:giggle:

That juice sounds pretty delicious Rix! I should really add some custards to my repertoire. Next order for sure! :D

Sorry Im MIA lately, been really busy with a few pickup jobs doing some yardwork and then the evenings have been dedicated to the Stanley Cup playoffs. My team should go through to the next round tonight! GO SENS!!!!!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Atchafalaya Hope that finger is feeling a lot better, but even those mini creatures that sting without mercy deserve a better fate than Rixy's farts!:giggle:

That juice sounds pretty delicious Rix! I should really add some custards to my repertoire. Next order for sure! :D

I added a bit more about the flavor from a website that sums it up better than I did. If you are getting into a custard type vape, you owe it to yourself to chose this one. You can buy this in concentrate or in a 120ml flavor shot bottle like I did, just add nic and VG.

My next order I buy their whole stock up, seriously, I'll make a gallon of this.

Flavor

The vanilla is bold, and the creamy custard is too. It reminds me of the Grant’s style or American custards that have been a staple base for this type of juice for a good while now.

What then brings Bastard Sauce away from custard anonymity is the caramel. It’s a dark, sweet, butter caramel that has almost a molasses treacle edge.

As for the farts, I'm very proud of them :)

Oh and good to see you :cheers:

Last edited:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I added a bit more about the flavor from a website that sums it up better than I did. If you are getting into a custard type vape, you owe it to yourself to chose this one. You can buy this in concentrate or in a 120ml flavor shot bottle like I did, just add nic and VG.

My next order I buy their whole stock up, seriously, I'll make a gallon of this.

Flavor

As for the farts, I'm very proud of them :)

Oh and good to see you :cheers:
Sounds good! I'll have to see if I can order it within Canada. Liquids are a tough one to get across the border..,even concentrates sometimes get flagged as "nicotine" :facepalm:

The more the term "Rixy's farts" gets tossed around the more its starting to sound like a very ill-conceived name for an e-juice. :giggle:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds good! I'll have to see if I can order it within Canada. Liquids are a tough one to get across the border..,even concentrates sometimes get flagged as "nicotine" :facepalm:

The more the term "Rixy's farts" gets tossed around the more its starting to sound like a very ill-conceived name for an e-juice. :giggle:
I still have a Yaeliq order sitting in the hands of Health Canada's Lap Dogs. Been 34 days now that tracking has stopped at the CBSA, no status update in sight. Just gotta wait it out.

VU Sponsors