Become a Patron!

You’re 55 Times More Likely to be Killed by a Police Officer than a Terrorist

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't get upset with me then...be upset about the cops doing the killings on unarmed non violent people, kids and animals ...Hiding the facts don't really help...Next thing people will complain about showing mistreated animals on them ASPCA Commercials...Everything is so sanitized for peoples comfort...A Lot of kids don't even know where meat in supermarkets comes from
Unless you have been on the receiving end of one of those "unarmed" innocent people that are all sorts of fucked up and retard strong fueled by a chemical cocktail of street drugs or mental melt down, you have no clue. Just because they do not have a weapon does not mean they are not a threat to the safety and welfare of others. Killing or seriously fucking someone up barehanded is not all that tough or difficult.
They are broken and for all intents and purposes are rabid.

Take the one in Tacoma a few months ago, he assaulted a cop and was throwing bricks, granted he was now out of ammo at the time of the shooting but was 100% fucked up on something be it chemicals or a mental switch being melted into fucked up mode.
He was acting crazy, attacking people and throwing bricks at folks.. so do I feel bad that he assaulted a cop and faced the repercussions of his fucked up actions? nope, nor am I going to demonize him for his actions after seeing other videos to that prior interaction. The use of force was correct.
The media has a bad fucky habit of showing the aftermath not the lead up to winning the stupid grand prize, and laying the blame at the cops feet instead of the now dead asshole who has a history of being a scumbag, and his actions leading up to his fatal case of lead poisoning.

Sorry just because it was all spanky and fucking awesome and rainbows where you came from does not mean we adopt it here. If it was all that there then why leave?
Don't agree with it? that is your right.
Don't like it? say something that is your right.
Preach like that twat Piers Morgan? GTFO and don't let the door hit ya like the good lord split ya. Defense and self defense are a right not a monarch or legal privilege handed down.
Also if you do not like or agree with how we run or mismanage our country you know where the door is.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's a sad day when a few people can't handle the truth and want it buried and have the power to bury it...it's a proven fact that people will click on a video embedded then to follow a link...it's the age of short attention

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a sad day when a few people can't handle the truth and want it buried and have the power to bury it...it's a proven fact that people will click on a video embedded then to follow a link...it's the age of short attention
Sadder day when they only believe the polluted media about a story and the reporters (not been actual reporters in decades) interject their beliefs and feels instead of telling the fucking story to begin with.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unless you have been on the receiving end of one of those "unarmed" innocent people that are all sorts of fucked up and retard strong fueled by a chemical cocktail of street drugs or mental melt down, you have no clue. Just because they do not have a weapon does not mean they are not a threat to the safety and welfare of others. Killing or seriously fucking someone up barehanded is not all that tough or difficult.
They are broken and for all intents and purposes are rabid.

Take the one in Tacoma a few months ago, he assaulted a cop and was throwing bricks, granted he was now out of ammo at the time of the shooting but was 100% fucked up on something be it chemicals or a mental switch being melted into fucked up mode.
He was acting crazy, attacking people and throwing bricks at folks.. so do I feel bad that he assaulted a cop and faced the repercussions of his fucked up actions? nope, nor am I going to demonize him for his actions after seeing other videos to that prior interaction. The use of force was correct.
The media has a bad fucky habit of showing the aftermath not the lead up to winning the stupid grand prize, and laying the blame at the cops feet instead of the now dead asshole who has a history of being a scumbag, and his actions leading up to his fatal case of lead poisoning.

Sorry just because it was all spanky and fucking awesome and rainbows where you came from does not mean we adopt it here. If it was all that there then why leave?
Don't agree with it? that is your right.
Don't like it? say something that is your right.
Preach like that twat Piers Morgan? GTFO and don't let the door hit ya like the good lord split ya. Defense and self defense are a right not a monarch or legal privilege handed down.
Also if you do not like or agree with how we run or mismanage our country you know where the door is.
I see a lot of assumptions in this post

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anyone got the balls to fess up about hitting the report button or sending PM's to the MODs about them videos that are on YOUTUBE?

@No Ash More Cash - You've been here long enough to know no one needs to report something for it to be noticed by our very thorough and adept team of moderators. And yes, I am in fact telling you no report was filed.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_mzidxhKvyt1splaqro1_500_zpsof9t7lvq.jpg

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I see more spineless clueless comparisons about how we are not like the English.
I did say "other countries"...I just pointed out the UK because well that's where I'm from and have a lot more knowledge seeming I have lived in both places

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes I have been here long enough to know...NO rules were broken in ANY of them videos I posted

Are all your videos currently visible?
Sometimes, a snap decision is made with the best of intentions, and when discussed among the team, a different course of action is decided upon and executed. At least we're willing to change our minds here if warranted. Did anyone die? Has a grievous wrong been done? I thought not. Moving along.....

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Are all your videos currently visible?
Sometimes, a snap decision is made with the best of intentions, and when discussed among the team, a different course of action is decided upon and executed. At least we're willing to change our minds here if warranted. Did anyone die? Has a grievous wrong been done? I thought not. Moving along.....
I don't know I never looked ...I was told some where taken down and just made to links

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sadder day when they only believe the polluted media about a story and the reporters (not been actual reporters in decades) interject their beliefs and feels instead of telling the fucking story to begin with.
Yep, in a nutshell

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I did say "other countries"...I just pointed out the UK because well that's where I'm from and have a lot more knowledge seeming I have lived in both places
I will say this.. violence will happen, will it happen to you or will you be a victim. It is just human nature.
I know some people think guns are icky, and cops are icky but without either it would be a helluva lot bloodier.
According to the media it is only America where this bullshit happens, but last week showed us different.

I am all for matching deadly force with deadly force if need be. Not all life is precious that is just the nature of the beast.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will say this.. violence will happen, will it happen to you or will you be a victim. It is just human nature.
I know some people think guns are icky, and cops are icky but without either it would be a helluva lot bloodier.
According to the media it is only America where this bullshit happens, but last week showed us different.

I am all for matching deadly force with deadly force if need be. Not all life is precious that is just the nature of the beast.
You're missing the point "I am all for matching deadly force with deadly force if need be"...This thread is about Innocent non violent victims being killed by cops

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sadder day when they only believe the polluted media about a story and the reporters (not been actual reporters in decades) interject their beliefs and feels instead of telling the fucking story to begin with
Yep, in a nutshell
I agree and trust me I don't get my News from mainstream media

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're missing the point "I am all for matching deadly force with deadly force if need be"...This thread is about Innocent non violent victims being killed by cops
Yes I agree the harming of innocents is terrible and needs dealt with, that needs to get dealt with has harshly and quickly as possible.
The prior two videos you showed. The dude in England almost going face stabby on the bobby with a tazer, Less lethal close range with lethal. Seemed to me the bobby was about to get a new suck hole added.
The "unarmed" american getting blazed was not an innocent, nor unarmed.
Both of those were bad examples.

The raids and flash banging babies, there needs to be checks and balances to prevent those kind of things.. And by them happening there is not and needs to be corrected.
The killing of dogs.. ya deeper issue there. The ONLY time it is justified shooting a pooch is when it mauling a child and will not let go, or attacking and pepper spray just pisses it off. I kind of wish the popo used the mailman stuff it seems more effective on the mutts than humans.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes I agree the harming of innocents is terrible and needs dealt with, that needs to get dealt with has harshly and quickly as possible.
The prior two videos you showed. The dude in England almost going face stabby on the bobby with a tazer, Less lethal close range with lethal. Seemed to me the bobby was about to get a new suck hole added.
The "unarmed" american getting blazed was not an innocent, nor unarmed.
Both of those were bad examples.

The raids and flash banging babies, there needs to be checks and balances to prevent those kind of things.. And by them happening there is not and needs to be corrected.
The killing of dogs.. ya deeper issue there. The ONLY time it is justified shooting a pooch is when it mauling a child and will not let go, or attacking and pepper spray just pisses it off. I kind of wish the popo used the mailman stuff it seems more effective on the mutts than humans.
The Cops in the UK are trained more in arm to arm combat...Shit they don't even carry guns at soccer games...The point of this thread was to show the statistics of you having a higher chance of being killed by a cop then a terrorist but people worry more about terrorist...Just putting things into perspective

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sadder day when they only believe the polluted media about a story and the reporters (not been actual reporters in decades) interject their beliefs and feels instead of telling the fucking story to begin with
I agree and trust me I don't get my News from mainstream media
I agree with you. Mainstream media has become a cesspool of political agenda driven editorials, not unbiased reporting of fact. The proliferation of videos showing police abusing their power has become more prevalent because almost everyone has a portable video recorder, their smartphones.

Like any political machine in power, they will try to control the message and control the negative spin with PR. Unfortunately for them, the public conscience has shifted to demanding accountability and equal and fair policing practices. The flip side of the coin is the police not doing anything because they are on a self imposed "strike" because the system they enforce now has them in the cross-hairs. I speak of the disaster known as Detroit with massive quantities of pharmaceuticals hitting the streets after the looting of pharmacies.

What's troubling is the fact that rank and file cops are committing these atrocities, not loose cannons, nor officers who wander off the reservation. That indicates a mentality coming from the top, which is very militaristic. They have taken the thin blue line and erased it in favor of a situational threat response. The shooting of dogs, tazing children, killing innocents is the outcome of a highly militarized mindset, the US vs. THEM mentality taken to a sick and perverted height.

I don't have a solution to the situation, but I do know that violence is exactly what the system wants, more violence against cops means more money and more cops on the payroll. It's a system where problems are manufactured so the powers that be can implement fixes, which means more money and more cops.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree with you. Mainstream media has become a cesspool of political agenda driven editorials, not unbiased reporting of fact. The proliferation of videos showing police abusing their power has become more prevalent because almost everyone has a portable video recorder, their smartphones.

Like any political machine in power, they will try to control the message and control the negative spin with PR. Unfortunately for them, the public conscience has shifted to demanding accountability and equal and fair policing practices. The flip side of the coin is the police not doing anything because they are on a self imposed "strike" because the system they enforce now has them in the cross-hairs. I speak of the disaster known as Detroit with massive quantities of pharmaceuticals hitting the streets after the looting of pharmacies.

What's troubling is the fact that rank and file cops are committing these atrocities, not loose cannons, nor officers who wander off the reservation. That indicates a mentality coming from the top, which is very militaristic. They have taken the thin blue line and erased it in favor of a situational threat response. The shooting of dogs, tazing children, killing innocents is the outcome of a highly militarized mindset, the US vs. THEM mentality taken to a sick and perverted height.

I don't have a solution to the situation, but I do know that violence is exactly what the system wants, more violence against cops means more money and more cops on the payroll. It's a system where problems are manufactured so the powers that be can implement fixes, which means more money and more cops.
Easy solution. Hold them accountable, violate your oath you get drummed out and marked to never work in law enforcement again in any fashion. Violate criminal code.. go the fuck to jail and none of this adseg daycare manby panby bullshit but GEN POP.
Violate civil rights.. fuck your department and the city paying the pig who violated it pays.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Cops in the UK are trained more in arm to arm combat...Shit they don't even carry guns at soccer games...The point of this thread was to show the statistics of you having a higher chance of being killed by a cop then a terrorist but people worry more about terrorist...Just putting things into perspective
Without that fear, though, then the govt wouldn't have been able to make us jump through all those TSA hoops, wouldn't have been able to convince the people that they need NSA spying, wouldn't have been able to convince the public that we needed to invade Iraq (even though no Iraqis were involved in 9/11), wouldn't have been able to convince the public that they needed to spend all those monies restricting freedoms in the name of safety, etc etc. Hmm.. provides a good reason for the govt to have let 9/11 happen, eh?

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed. And, that's why Operation Mockingbird was such a huge success. People really need to wake the fuck up and open their eyes.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Without that fear, though, then the govt wouldn't have been able to make us jump through all those TSA hoops, wouldn't have been able to convince the people that they need NSA spying, wouldn't have been able to convince the public that we needed to invade Iran (even though no Iranians were involved in 9/11), wouldn't have been able to convince the public that they needed to spend all those monies restricting freedoms in the name of safety, etc etc. Hmm.. provides a good reason for the govt to have let 9/11 happen, eh?
You are 100% more likely to get digitally raped by a low brow tsa goon than getting sodomized by a jihady.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are 100% more likely to get digitally raped by a low brow tsa goon than getting sodomized by a jihady.
yep. and oops, meant Iraq. Was just watching a thing on the Iran negotiations thing and I guess got the name stuck in my head.

2ndAmendNut

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know several cops, one of which is a close friend. None of them or any of their co-workers I know are anything but upstanding, good guys. Maybe reading anger-inducing link-bait isn't good for any of us.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus so please excuse the typos!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
yep. and oops, meant Iraq. Was just watching a thing on the Iran negotiations thing and I guess got the name stuck in my head.
One in the same in all honesty.
I think the first step tho is disband and criminally charge all tsa goon force with sexual assault.

I know several cops, one of which is a close friend. None of them or any of their co-workers I know are anything but upstanding, good guys. Maybe reading anger-inducing link-bait isn't good for any of us.

And I know a bunch that are a gaggle of fucking thieves who smoke pot right after they are tested and then switch to spice. Laugh about fucking with people and abusing their power.
In fact I have reported them to the state AG that they are in and guess what. not a fucking thing was done.. good ol boy hillbilly law enforcement.

Don't have a badge?? then FUCK YOU!! mind set. even provided them audio evidence of them breaking state law and laughing about beating the shit out of a homeless guy.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But my freedoms my freedoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_n86uzbBlUN1ssb95mo1_500_zpso9qfgi6d.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But my freedoms my freedoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_n86uzbBlUN1ssb95mo1_500_zpso9qfgi6d.jpg

I love it when the commies, the whinies and the terminal sniverlers bitch and moan about a citizen infringing on their 1a rights. They need to go back and study and realize it is written to protect people from government goons not a free person.

Sure they have the freedom to burn a flag but I also have the freedom of self expression to slap them silly for it.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bingo Shark, I don't mind debate, argument, opinions, but there is a line and he sure as shit crossed over it, not only with me , but with the topic of pushing killing people. We just will NOT support that here.
Obviously no respect for the members here either.

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You hit a lot of nails on heads there... it's the reason threads like this should be made so people who just depend on mainstream media see other sides of the subject at hand here and things brought to light.. Not that more people are getting shot ( or should I say getting caught on cam) but how they are getting away with it...Even just in resent times the cop will tell one story but later to be shown it was a lie and not knowing someone caught via cam phone but even then these so called "internal affairs" ( good old boys club) will say it was justified use of force when clearly it wasn't...The other thing that's a joke is...Reporting of law reinforcement killing citizens to the DOJ is NOT mandatory so the numbers you see by the Feds are only the numbers that are reported ( actual numbers are much higher)...You would think that a Government agency like the DOJ would want to see the real numbers...I find that very strange! You said "The shooting of dogs, tazing children, killing innocents is the outcome of a highly militarized mindset, the US vs. THEM mentality taken to a sick and perverted height."...You kinda lost me on that one...I just see it as... they are just getting caught more on cam therefore it's going to be brought to light more...If I have taken that the wrong way please clear that up for me:)
Anyway....As many of you might know by now I will talk and bring up "Hot topics" or some could see them as "taboo" or just plain shit stirring (Trolling) I'm far from that(For the most part:oops::rolleyes::)) and like to be thought provoking and bring IRL issues that effects us all brought to light... Yes I was a bit pissed that this thread got moved here for the reason I was told that 2 members started to have a pissing match and then I was told that some off them videos were taken down just to be replaced by a link(Tiger cleared the Video caper up for me...Thanks for doing the right thing)...I made this thread on June 2nd and if the only reason this was moved due 2 members( no staff involved) had a fight(If you even call it that) that I had NO control over but I'm being punished for it...Am I mad about the number of People,Kids, Dogs being killed by cops?...Fuck yeah!(Hence the thread) but I don't think it should be here where not many people will see the point of this thread...(Being informative with facts, statistics and even video of these crimes) ... Was the "So called "pissing match just a excuse to move this thread due to maybe someone not liking the threads topic?(It kinda looks that way from where I'm sitting and what was said)...I have seen other pissing matches in threads(Far worse then what happened earlier) where this wasn't done to them (Whole thread moved)...So I asking could this thread be placed back where I made it and where more people can see it please ...This thread really doesn't come under the forums description "Disputes?! Grievances?! Need to call someone out?! Someone hurt your feelings?!"...I have made this thread subject on 3 other boards some did have some pissing matches going on(One guy said he was a cop so that's a given:D) but this one here is the only one where it had a issue with staff...I thought it would be the subject matter of the thread or something in-house that would bring it here ie... "The Staff made me send them all cock pics with Vapingunderground.com written on it in permanent marker so I could carry on posting here"...Not like that would make me mad but you get the point:D

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bingo Shark, I don't mind debate, argument, opinions, but there is a line and he sure as shit crossed over it, not only with me , but with the topic of pushing killing people. We just will NOT support that here.
Please note I did say "I wouldn't go that far"

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This goes back to what I just posted why am I being punished?...Everything that I posted even the subject matter was all within the rules and I truly believe this thread should have been left alone....I hope from our convos you know I don't make threads or post stuff that break any rules...Some might say bad taste but I only post/make threads that are within the rules...If people don't like it they can do a few things...Chime in and have a debate about it or totally ignore it all together...This subject effects pretty much everyone one way or another at some time in there life just like some of my other threads that inform members of some fucked up shit like
Tell Congress It’s Time to Stop Mass Surveillance!!!
or
On Feb 26 the FCC will vote to save net neutrality...Have your say now and stop the ISP shake down!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And the "resisting arrest" laws can be made pretty much at anytime...I mean If I'm on the ground and a Cop/Cops start putting their knee in my back or hurting me when it's not warranted or even if it is warranted fuck ya I'm going to resist...It's human nature to get away from the pain being inflicted ... it's called "Fight or flight"
Resisting arrest is not a right ! That in itself is breaking the law and the person in uniform is not your punching bag ! If the cop says stop ,you stop . If they say sit you sit .
That is the law . If you are sick and go to the Doctor , do you blame the Doc because you are sick . People call the cops , when the cops show up ,the trouble is not them but the law breaker .

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This goes back to what I just posted why am I being punished?...Everything that I posted even the subject matter was all within the rules and I truly believe this thread should have been left alone....I hope from our convos you know I don't make threads or post stuff that break any rules...Some might say bad taste but I only post/make threads that are within the rules...If people don't like it they can do a few things...Chime in and have a debate about it or totally ignore it all together...This subject effects pretty much everyone one way or another at some time in there life just like some of my other threads that inform members of some fucked up shit like
Tell Congress It’s Time to Stop Mass Surveillance!!!
or
On Feb 26 the FCC will vote to save net neutrality...Have your say now and stop the ISP shake down!

I get your points, all of them, and I know you are very passionate about your beliefs on the these topics, with that said you ask about why the thread was moved here, your thread is not the first, nor will it no doubt be the last to be moved here from main forum areas, it was moved here because this is where threads go that disrupt the forum, yes this thread (like others) ended up here for that reason, we need no other reason, Joe(admin) instructed staff long ago, if a thread where the members involved posting in it are being disruptive, inciting violence, shit slinging, Staff threatening,Etc. are happening, it will be placed here in this area if staff deems it necessary, and staff agreed it was to be moved here, not a decision of one, but of the whole team. your request to move it out of here cannot be granted, Take a peek at the other threads in this area, you will see that most here , the OP's requested their threads be relocated but were not.I suggest maybe starting a new thread and hope that things stay civil in that one, and it doesn't end like this one did with a member banned, causing an addition to our short list of rules here http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rules-of-the-forum.255/ on VU.
Peace Ash :)

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
May I make a suggestion then?...Most of the boards I post on and have been a Mod/Admin don't move the whole thread if the thread topic or OP don't break the rules but if a individual or individuals who have nothing to do with the OP or the OP had nothing to do with the "Rule breaking" break the rules be placed in a "time out" forum like "I'M MAD BRO!!"...It's not good to punish the whole thread or OP if they have no control over them(Not good for business) ...The thread by it's self wasn't disruptive but part of the content inside was...It was based on facts, studies and was informative and was not aimed at anyone here and again didn't break any rules...Just a proven idea that I have seen work for years

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No Ash More Cash, The thread was not moved to punish you or take away from your postings. It was moved because it had degraded into a tit for tat shit slinging hatefest with a some members. If members want to throw down and get belligerent with each other, the mud pit is where it will happen. It's nothing against you. I moved the thread during the height of the hatefest, and now have moved it back. My decision to move the tread was not based on how a few members felt about it, it was based on what was best for the forum as a whole.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Resisting arrest is not a right ! That in itself is breaking the law and the person in uniform is not your punching bag ! If the cop says stop ,you stop . If they say sit you sit .
That is the law . If you are sick and go to the Doctor , do you blame the Doc because you are sick . People call the cops , when the cops show up ,the trouble is not them but the law breaker .
Dude. Just cause they a badge it does not grant them extra rights.
If a pig told me to sit I sure my response is "go fuck yourself", the mentality you are preaching is the"pick up that can slave!".
SCOTUS said it was a right to defend yourself against unwarranted physical assault buy a pig hiding behind a badge.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No Ash More Cash, The thread was not moved to punish you or take away from your postings. It was moved because it had degraded into a tit for tat shit slinging hatefest with a some members. If members want to throw down and get belligerent with each other, the mud pit is where it will happen. It's nothing against you. I moved the thread during the height of the hatefest, and now have moved it back. My decision to move the tread was not based on how a few members felt about it, it was based on what was best for the forum as a whole.
Yes between 2 people deal with them not the person who made then thread and had nothing to do with the shit... you take out the element and not the whole thing...Yes In my eyes and probability a lot of others who viewed this I was punished...you had 3 people ( who have power here) at first who wanted some of the videos removed and now this....Actions speak a lot loader then words......I wasn't here for that other shit but what I found out was it was all about "Badges" Tell you the truth just like I told the person who told me about it...That's fucking stupid and something that don't effect me...This subject matter on the other hand Effects everyone and puts things into perspective and the odds of being killed...Have you ever seen one of the shows/movies where 1 or 2 people fuck around but the whole class/work place has to pay for there fuck up ( most people think that's fucked up to punish EVERYONE....This is one of them moments!

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dude. Just cause they a badge it does not grant them extra rights.
If a pig told me to sit I sure my response is "go fuck yourself", the mentality you are preaching is the"pick up that can slave!".
SCOTUS said it was a right to defend yourself against unwarranted physical assault buy a pig hiding behind a badge.
I don't think he understood the "Flight or fight" thing Classic example but this guy didn't resist

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm from Baltimore and about 70% of the entire city is considered a "Drug Zone".

This means that a car load of huge white dudes in plain clothes roll around in some beat up car that the got from the impound lot.
Usually the car has been confiscated from a juinkie for being an addict.

Yes, The police can take your car if you are/may be a drug addict in Baltimore's "Drug Zones"
Anyway these criminals with badges ride around looking for something that they decide is out of place.

You are white and in a Drug Zone?
You are out of place.

You are black and in a Drug Zone?
You are out of place.

You are Human and in a Drug Zone?
You are out of place.

If they decide to fuck with you they will fuck with you.

So they ride up slam on the brakes, jump out of the car, and surround you.
While one of them is 3 inches from your face screaming "What are you doing here?" spitting in your face another starts going through your pockets.

You decide to run your mouth and one will scream "get him he's trying to swallow it!"

That is when they slam you against the wall.
One picks you off the ground by your neck while another punches you in your stomach and chest.

They find nothing when you throw up your lunch because you don't even do drugs.
You were just trying to get to the projects where your homegirl lives so you can hang out with her.

They want to arrest you anyway?
All of a sudden you were either trespassing or loitering.
Off to Central Booking you go for a 16 hour walk through.

A walk through is when you never did anything wrong (or you ran your mouth so you got charged with loitering) so they take your property book you (photo, fingerprints, etc...)

Then they throw you in a holding cell.
It's a 12 X 12 room with a toilet and concrete bench around the outside .
You and 20 of the smelliest dirtiest people in the city that day wait for 8 to 12 hours to either get your charge papers (if you did do something wrong)
or they just call your name.

You see the commissioner and get released on your own recognizance or released with no charges filed.

Then you go to the next dirty scummy room with 30 people to wait to get your property back and get released.

They call you then you sign for your property and they send you out the other side of the building.

ALL THIS IS 100% LEGAL AND YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

Last edited:

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's funny. When shit like this would come up, I would just blow it off. "If you don't want to get fucked with by the police, quit doing illegal shit" was how I thought until I ended up in jail. The system is completely fucked up. I'm just glad I'm not black or brown. If I was, I don't think I'd have a chance.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

misterJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I absolutely hate police officers. They're not to be respected anymore.

I'm a sushi chef, and many officers come in for lunch or dinner, and like the taxi cab driver, i get to hear some crummy stories from these cretins.

At least 25% of them start the sentence with 'bro' or 'muthaf*cker'. They are very racist (even to their own kind as long as it's not white), and they love citing civilians.
On one occasion, i could hear one say to the other while discussing shootings, 'don't worry bro, your day will come'.

They just CAN'T wait til they get to shoot someone, preferably a non white.

Just disgusting

VU Sponsors