Become a Patron!

Your favorite , best tasting tank (not inc rebuildables)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mentioned earlier but bears another: Maganus is a Starre. Starre is a Maganus at a lower cost.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Best I have used so far is the Kabuki from House of Hybrids, uses nautilus coils but better taste, better airflow, better craftsmanship, better looking, smaller....also more expensive, but all I use anymore

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Best I have used so far is the Kabuki from House of Hybrids, uses nautilus coils but better taste, better airflow, better craftsmanship, better looking, smaller....also more expensive, but all I use anymore

'Had to as The Google about this one. I'm not sure about the better looking aspect but that's quite subjective/ Getting three Herakles instead looks pretty good to me but then it's such a personal (and slightly financial) decision. So, how's the Astin running? :D

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I see are Ni coils for the Freemax. Does it have a non-temp control coil option?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All I see are Ni coils for the Freemax. Does it have a non-temp control coil option?

Yes, they are available but keep in mind that the Melo, Triton, Herakles and Atlantis v1/v2 coils are interchangeable with the Starre/Maganus. Lotsa choices!

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, they are available but keep in mind that the Melo, Triton, Herakles and Atlantis v1/v2 coils are interchangeable with the Starre/Maganus. Lotsa choices!
Gotcha.

My journey in vaping hasn't crossed the temperature control road yet and I don't think it will for a while.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I like my aero tank over the nautilus it seems to have better flavor. I use a single coil with extra rubber cup turned the other way to make up the distance. I also rebuild the coils on the aero tank to 2.1 ohm it produces more vapor and flavor than my nautilus.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotcha.

My journey in vaping hasn't crossed the temperature control road yet and I don't think it will for a while.

Yeah, I was more interested in helping with your question than preaching the gospel of TC.

But now that you brought it up, can I get an AMen, brothers and sisters!

Seriously, you'll have a highly-rewarding experience with VV?VW equipment, despite the increasing popularity of TC. The main thing is that your not smoking. The second main thing is that you're enjoying vaping. The rest is far less important.

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive recently just started running TC on an evic with an arctic tank using the nickel .2 coils and it is amazing, the temp control to me is so much better that the VW/VV using this tank. The arctic tank is known for getting extremely hot especially during a chain vape but with the nickel coils it barely gets warm running it at 450F.

denrock316

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got 4 tanks now Crown, Lemo 2, Zephyrus, and a subtank mini. I like them all and use them all but the Crown is easily my favorite.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite non-rebuildable is the Joytech Delta 2 with It coil, lots of vapor and good flavor.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got 4 tanks now Crown, Lemo 2, Zephyrus, and a subtank mini. I like them all and use them all but the Crown is easily my favorite.

I keep hearing about how good the crown is, my local shop was out of them so I decided to buy a new mech and some drippers. I guess I'm gonna have to order it and find out for myself.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapemail! Oh, it's another Herakles. Oooh, and Ni200 coils. 'Guess I'm in a rut. :D

But here's some new o-rings for the Freemax Starre (same as Maganus) so maybe that'll get some love since Herakles coils fit either.

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love my TFV4, I would say it's the best tank but I hate the premade coils so it doesnt really count in this thread.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I love my TFV4, I would say it's the best tank but I hate the premade coils so it doesnt really count in this thread.
I find the Q4 coil is the only one that works as a premade coilhead. It stops out most other subtanks besides crown when not using the rba's. I feel the same way, Goblin Mini and TFV4, Cthulhu V2, Aromamizer (Velocity deck), and Cruis V3 are the best tanks out there if you can make coils...

VU Sponsors