$10 Off All Products

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I was thinking the same thing with a baby pic being posted...Who is Michael K?
Look like a family man? I am a family man, and thats all I ever want to be! I have NOTHING to clean up, because I havent done anything wrong. And no one is telling me anything!

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Because you scam people? And got suspended?
No you silly twat...because Ebay is notorious for ruining people's lives that have depended on ebay as their main source of income for over a decade. They want to push the small sellers out and start converting into a big boy seller site like amazon. You really need to educate yourself on the subject before opening your fuck box again.

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No you silly twat...because Ebay is notorious for ruining people's lives that have depended on ebay as their main source of income for over a decade. They want to push the small sellers out and start converting into a big boy seller site like amazon. You really need to educate yourself on the subject before opening your fuck box again.
You really sound like you're sincere in making things right. Real tough guy with the name calling too. I'd say you're a piece of work bit that's not right, a piece of something though.. That's fer damn sure.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahaha.. the piece of shit is calling people names... Real tough guy.. Get any call backs on the whole 'Bi - Will try anything' thing? LMAO!

Funny how you wont send stuff out, never answer emails, didnt answer here, ripped of a lot of people, but suddenly 'show up' when people track your dumb ass down... You are quit the piece of work, if thats really you, which it seems, is doubtful. :)

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One last thing.
I'm feeling super generous tonight, maybe its the insomnia. But here's my last piece of advice for you. After this I'm hitting the ignore button, and wishing you a fine fare well, and a proper fuck off.
Be careful screwing with folks online bud, sooner or later you're gonna run into the wrong hombre. Sooner or later someone will grab that IP of yours and own you. It's amazing what all can get properly fucked in your life from a simple little thing like your IP.
BTW, you're VPN is a joke.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You really sound like you're sincere in making things right. Real tough guy with the name calling too. I'd say you're a piece of work bit that's not right, a piece of something though.. That's fer damn sure.
Oh don't you worry Jamie. If anything went wrong, I don't intend on anything else but to fix whatever problems may have occured. Everyone's a badass behind the damn computer screen. You know damn well that if you met me, it would be a whole different ball game. I am not saying this as a threatening statement. I am saying you would get to actually know who I am.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One last thing.
I'm feeling super generous tonight, maybe its the insomnia. But here's my last piece of advice for you. After this I'm hitting the ignore button, and wishing you a fine fare well, and a proper fuck off.
Be careful screwing with folks online bud, sooner or later you're gonna run into the wrong hombre. Sooner or later someone will grab that IP of yours and own you. It's amazing what all can get properly fucked in your life from a simple little thing like your IP.
BTW, you're VPN is a joke.
I appreciate the advice my friend, but it wasn't needed. And wtf is a VPN

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh don't you worry Jamie. If anything went wrong, I don't intend on anything else but to fix whatever problems may have occured. Everyone's a badass behind the damn computer screen. You know damn well that if you met me, it would be a whole different ball game. I am not saying this as a threatening statement. I am saying you would get to actually know who I am.
Apparently I can't hit ignore on Tapatalk.. Ain't this a bitch?
Hmmm, a badass you say? Why thank you, I've always felt I was a handsome guy, shoot the ladies seem to think so... 'Least they used to... Before the hair receded.
Nah buddy, I'm no badass, shoot son, I'm soft like medicated cotton. Hell, once, I got caught in a wet paper bag, couldn't fight my way out to save my life...
But I agree, you were acting like a real badass mouthing at the lady that way. I bet you have em swooning fer ya when you get where you're going.
Just remember, grab a belt loop, be sure to always refer to you're man as "big daddy", and don't forget that string in the soap. You'll do fine feller, may walk funny for a bit, but I think you're gonna love it.
Edit-
Yeah, and we ain't " friends"... Get that right primo

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, a badass you say? Why thank you, I've always felt I was a handsome guy, shoot the ladies seem to think so... 'Least they used to... Before the hair receded.
Nah buddy, I'm no badass, shoot son, I'm soft like medicated cotton. Hell, once, I got caught in a wet paper bag, couldn't fight my way out to save my life...
But I agree, you were acting like a real badass mouthing at the lady that way. I bet you have em swooning fer ya when you get where you're going.
Just remember, grab a belt loop, be sure to always refer to you're man as "big daddy", and don't forget that string in the soap. You'll do fine feller, may walk funny for a bit, but I think you're gonna love it.
Edit-
You know all about being a damn gay dont ya?

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edit-
And you dont need an ignore button to not respond to me jackass

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

jamieg71

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know all about being a damn gay dont ya?
No, but I did do a stint in the penitentiary 20 some years ago and I know what happens to guys like you. Take the advise bud, you'll thank me later.
And you dont need an ignore button to not respond to me jackass
Hmm, jackass is it? Funny how the folks of lesser intelligence, when faced with truth and lacking a credible response, resort to name calling.
Hooray for you, you just won the internet.

Let's see; a scammer, a fraud, thief, liar, and now let's add homophobe to the list...
You do realize, homophobia is evidentiary.... Its alright bud, let your light shine out!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure she could. He started this thread! Now that he has been caught he will try to clean up some things and look like a family man before trial. He doesn't want to have the anti government stuff up on his FB when he is being investigated. Please be careful what you post on this thread (his family obviously reads it) until the trial is over. I would like to see this thread closed if possible.
This thread will remain open, we do not Kill threads, but are watching the posted links & posts closely and any that may seem inappropriate and violates our forum rules will not be allowed.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
NO
No, but I did do a stint in the penitentiary 20 some years ago and I know what happens to guys like you. Take the advise bud, you'll thank me later.

Hmm, jackass is it? Funny how the folks of lesser intelligence, when faced with truth and lacking a credible response, resort to name calling.
Hooray for you, you just won the internet.

Let's see; a scammer, a fraud, thief, liar, and now let's add homophobe to the list...
You do realize, homophobia is evidentiary.... Its alright bud, let your light shine out!
I'm guessing you never saw what he posted in the past....
"I have never done this before and I am finally coming to realize that i need to. I am always getting hard thinking of trying another man. If you think youre the right one, call me. I will be a little nervous, but I know it will be worth it. call: Jay: 727-743-2101" (Changed his name to Jay in this AD)

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unfortunately do not expect to receive your orders, John Martin has been arrested as of Nov 26th, if you were ripped off like we were please go to https://www.facebook.com/vapefraudalerts.com and tell us your information. We want all the juice we can get on this guy! Thanks NO Ash More Cash for the heads up on your thread!

Looks like that FB page has been pulled. If I am wrong.... sorry. Looks like FB may not like that kind of stuff there.

This post also led me to do a little searching of my own, as many other members have shown to be very diligent in following this "vendors' " internet presence and stop fraud.

If you are so inclined, using the FB data and mugshots.com data for Pinellas County FL.... you may be surprised (or not).

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Looks like that FB page has been pulled. If I am wrong.... sorry. Looks like FB may not like that kind of stuff there.

This post also led me to do a little searching of my own, as many other members have shown to be very diligent in following this "vendors' " internet presence and stop fraud.

If you are so inclined, using the FB data and mugshots.com data for Pinellas County FL.... you may be surprised (or not).
https://www.facebook.com/vapefraudalerts

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That was just on Nov. 24th!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I guess we now know where everybody's money went:(

Bail Information:
Case # Amount Status Posted By Post Date
W-2014-2644 $2,500.00 Open 11/24/2014
W-2014-2643 $3,500.00 Open 11/24/2014

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice find Guys!!!!
If anyone wants to make a complaint against this guy to the cops nows the time to do it..Even if you got your money back from the bank/paypal...Remember he never gave it back to you they did..You might be helping others down the road

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LYM5H8I

Lol that's his eBook. How to beat an eBay suspension.
LOL...Brandon Smith Hit it right on the head..."Oh boy… Where do I begin. I can’t imagine how this ebook ever got any 5-star reviews, they just can’t be real. I can only suspect they must have been put there by either himself or his friends"...In John the scammers Video..He has only sold 3 books...The funny thing is...The 3 reviews that Gave it 1 or 2 stars was only 3 people.. the rest gave it 5

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually, it would appear to be important for people to file complaints because the charges have nothing to do with fraud, they are for resisting arrest and battery.

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, it would appear to be important for people to file complaints because the charges have nothing to do with fraud, they are for resisting arrest and battery.

The charges w/ NJ statue numbers are what you cite.
The complaint out of Georgia does not specify what the charges are.
It appears that when he was arrested in NJ, there were charges pending in Georgia (detainer).

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The charges w/ NJ statue numbers are what you cite.
The complaint out of Georgia does not specify what the charges are.
It appears that when he was arrested in NJ, there were charges pending in Georgia (detainer).
Yes, you are correct. He probably got hemmed up by the police and when they ran his ID it came back with open warrants in Georgia.
That would explain the "RESIST ARREST-BY FLIGHT" charge.
Then he most likely put up a fight and caught the "OBSTRUCT ADMINISTRATION OF LAW" and "ATT CAUSE PURR/ KNOWINGLY BODILY INJURY TO ANOTHER" charges.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG

tumblr_mqwhen1f741rwhc5eo1_400_zpsf0f1613b.jpg

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry, silly twat

VU Sponsors