Become a Patron!

20MG in my SMOK M17 Priv?

Good evening everybody I'm new to this forum so please don't hate! Basically I'm back off smoking again, my x baby beast tank and alien mod didn't do it for me so I've got myself and my girlfriend a SMOK M17 Privs, I've got tonnes of 12mg and 6mg liquids for me E Cigarette, however I've purchased 5 20mg flavoured nic salt e liquids and I used to smoke 15-25 cigarettes a day. Long story short will it be safe to use in this device? I'm going through e liquid like no tomorrow and 18mg is too harsh, it's a 0.6 ohm coil, it's technically a sub ohm tank but it's not really. Sorry for the long post just want clarification, thanks all.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @Fletcher737 and I hope you enjoy your stay~!

I once vaped 48MG in 100VG to prove some dumbasses wrong that I would not wind up in the ER. As long as you don't get a nasty headache or stomach ache then whatever you vape is safe. Your body will let you know fast enough and if you do OD on vaping Nicotine, and it doesn't last long so no need to run to the ER. Good Luck

Okay that's all really, as long as it doesn't harm me that's fine, if it gives me a headache it will blow over and I'll know I can't use it. Thank you for the welcome and all the best!

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It's no different than cigs. If you chain smoke 10 youll get sick to your stomach. If you chain vape to much you'll get sick to your stomach. I smoked 1.2-2 packs a day. When I switched to vaping I was doing 24mg 50/50 (this was before nic salts) on a pen. If I just puffed and puffed and puffed I would feel like puking just like if I chain smoked to many cigs.

First mistake people make is ... well i tried this one thing and it didn't work for me. Vaping is something you have to figure out. You have to try different things. The first thing to try is NOT changing your mod. Most regulated mods do the same thing and almost every single atomizer on the market has the same 510 connector that goes on almost every mod. This first things to try is your juice (flavor,nic lvl, vg/pg ratio) and your atomizer/coil. Most sub-ohm tanks will give you an option of a few different coils to go in it. Try the options at different wattages and with different juices. It requires a little effort. But in the end it is WELL worth it. I didn't even want to quit smoking when I started vaping. But once I found my preferred vape style I am so much happier vaping than smoking.

VU Sponsors