Member For 3 Years
I really hope no one rolls my kbox or RTAs that would kinda suck

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah I never cared for it I ran my nautilus with an adapter for the longest so the tank is unused
I hate top feeder so I never use them when they come with setups

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
17793dcd6353a2974e89146e9cb72717.jpg

I never like those kind I like BVC or the other one ... Mainly coil head tanks... I'm spoiled

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do to ,I prefer that hammer mod my wife got me for anniversary gift more though

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
need opinions...how do you think an eyedropper tip would work with an e juice bottle? found some cheap bottles for diy but not sure it would have droppers, it would have a pointed tip like a glue bottle(yorker tip) or like an eye dropper...

D

Donald Bickers

need opinions...how do you think an eyedropper tip would work with an e juice bottle? found some cheap bottles for diy but not sure it would have droppers, it would have a pointed tip like a glue bottle(yorker tip) or like an eye dropper...
me no follow what you mean

T

Taver13

eyedropper might work depending on the bottle, there are so many different knd of dropper tips

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i found some bottles for ejuice but instead of dropper closures they had spouts or eye dropper tops just wanted to see what everyone thought of them

Guess it depends if it fits in the rrrr space your filling, OK not doing this, serious, I have a habit of just using a syringe now, just easier, but I use mostly tanks currently

D

Donald Bickers

thos bottles from heartland vape are nice,they are the long needle tips,plastic,,,but thts ok,you can screw a lid on them,the metal ones don't have a lid,just a rubber thingy

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thos bottles from heartland vape are nice,they are the long needle tips,plastic,,,but thts ok,you can screw a lid on them,the metal ones don't have a lid,just a rubber thingy

I have a feeling it's not going to take me long before I need to place a second order once I figure out what I forgot...then Frankenstein juice yay..."where's Geauxst? I am going to need his address so they get tested :) :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a feeling it's not going to take me long before I need to place a second order once I figure out what I forgot...then Frankenstein juice yay..."where's Geauxst? I am going to need his address so they get tested :) :)
rebuilding coil heads for subtank and atlantis waiting on last 3 numbers from

@BenJammin
@Heather
@anendeloflorien

L

Lighty269

Morning, something going on with updates to this thread. I come in here today to find many pages and no updates received.

So let me get this strait, we have a raffle within the box?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if it was me id get them with the beadlock bolts around the edge, thats what i did on minue
If everything works out, I'll be getting these wheels and tires tonight or tomorrow. I lucked out and looked one more time on Craigslist before finalizing my order for my Mud Terrain tires that were gunna cost me 1200 bucks for only tires... these are 700 bucks for tires AND wheels...
00r0r_eu43VubEEyn_600x450.jpg 20150331_183226.jpg

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning, something going on with updates to this thread. I come in here today to find many pages and no updates received.

So let me get this strait, we have a raffle within the box?
Well yes and no... @Geauxst couldn't decide what he wanted to put in the PIF box so he numbered his vaping supplies 1-62. Decided he was going to put 7 items in the box, so randomly picked 7 members of the 5.0 crew to randomly choose a number 1-62... those random 7 numbers will correspond to one of his 62 items, and those 7 items will be put in the PIF box.

So @Geauxst I chooooooossseee...... Lucky number SLEVIN!

L

Lighty269

Well yes and no... @Geauxst couldn't decide what he wanted to put in the PIF box so he numbered his vaping supplies 1-62. Decided he was going to put 7 items in the box, so randomly picked 7 members of the 5.0 crew to randomly choose a number 1-62... those random 7 numbers will correspond to one of his 62 items, and those 7 items will be put in the PIF box.

So @Geauxst I chooooooossseee...... Lucky number SLEVIN!

Okay so those items are for those people?

VU Sponsors