• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
95da725d4791bafc578c316edf4aec04.jpg

This is my rough and tough for when I'm working outta the shop and don't what anything to break

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
try this, i built a dual with this the other day, two strands of 28 twisted, then twist that with a strand of 26, its serious
I would but I hate using 28g and I just ran out the other day so 26 & 24 is all I got ATM till Thursday

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
lol we mixed one up at my local shop that was Salted caramel and Custard, called it Moneyshot
A buddy of mine got into vaping and went to ra shop ... Local head shop and he bought this juice named monkeyfarts SK when people ask him ... Oh what's that you're vaping he can say he's sucking down monkey farts

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
477cd89ac4324215e232db8edf16ab7b.jpg
062dbb212c77c86f5611d2ccfa353583.jpg

My stealthy

Damn, that's quite the stealth setup! How are you liking the derringer?
View attachment 18048
work mod status, decending size o rings, and even two on the grooves of the drip tip, lovin it

Haha I like that! Our local B&M has vape bands for 75 cents each I can grab ya some next time I'm in there if you want? Oh and I'm finally sending you those bottles today lol, work has been ruling my life and haven't been able to get to the post office.

T

Taver13

Haha I like that! Our local B&M has vape bands for 75 cents each I can grab ya some next time I'm in there if you want? Oh and I'm finally sending you those bottles today lol, work has been ruling my life and haven't been able to get to the post office.
awesome dude, thanks. yeah two of those vape bands would be cool, but i am kinda liking the o ring look and they have a little more thickness tio them

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
awesome dude, thanks. yeah two of those vape bands would be cool, but i am kinda liking the o ring look and they have a little more thickness tio them

Haha word they look pretty industrial. I've always kept vapebands on my subtank and it's survived several drops with zero issues going on three months of heavy daily use with it now and haven't had to replace the glass

T

Taver13

Haha word they look pretty industrial. I've always kept vapebands on my subtank and it's survived several drops with zero issues going on three months of heavy daily use with it now and haven't had to replace the glass
awesome dude, im going to abuse the shit outa this thing

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know some of you guys are more electrically/mechanically inclined than I am, I've got a question. I want to put a quick disconnect on the power wires coming from a set of DC fans (simple 2 wire setup running to a converter) - I just can't seem to find the right kind of connector, any idea what I should be searching for?

T

Taver13

I know some of you guys are more electrically/mechanically inclined than I am, I've got a question. I want to put a quick disconnect on the power wires coming from a set of DC fans (simple 2 wire setup running to a converter) - I just can't seem to find the right kind of connector, any idea what I should be searching for?
what gauge is the wire?

T

Taver13

and what kind of power is running through it?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Oh I'm loving there derringer definitely an Atty everyone should grab

75 cents for a vapeband is super cheap most places run 5$ you should grab the fast

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what gauge is the wire?
and what kind of power is running through it?
also did you consider just putting a switch inline?

22g stranded copper. Running 12VDC power. I need the quick disconnect because the assembly is going inside of a chest freezer that I've modified to be an incubation chamber for some soil samples. It's a shelf that has a couple of fans installed in it to keep the top/bottom temperatures as equal as possible. The whole assembly needs to be able to come out without any wires hanging though so we can get to the bottom samples.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
T

Taver13

22g stranded copper. Running 12VDC power. I need the quick disconnect because the assembly is going inside of a chest freezer that I've modified to be an incubation chamber for some soil samples. It's a shelf that has a couple of fans installed in it to keep the top/bottom temperatures as equal as possible. The whole assembly needs to be able to come out without any wires hanging though so we can get to the bottom samples.
IMG_0452-1.jpg

bullet connectors

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMG_0452-1.jpg

bullet connectors
YES! That's exactly what I needed. Got to make sure it's grad student proof. They're smart about some stuff but holy shit anything physical they will find a way to break.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should I put these wheels: (Tahoe wheels powder coated black)
images3WA9XD0O.jpg
on my Sierra Denali?
20150118_120551.jpg

I can't decide if I like just the simple 5 spoke design or not... I'm buying some new tires and they guy selling them to me said I could have these for 500 extra (great deal for the price of rims...)

T

Taver13

Should I put these wheels: (Tahoe wheels powder coated black)
View attachment 18058
on my Sierra Denali?
View attachment 18060

I can't decide if I like just the simple 5 spoke design or not... I'm buying some new tires and they guy selling them to me said I could have these for 500 extra (great deal for the price of rims...)
if it was me id get them with the beadlock bolts around the edge, thats what i did on minue

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey @Taver13 what battery you run with that subtank 26650 I think all I got is a little 15a efest 26650

D

Donald Bickers

There is brilliance in madness. You're getting a lot of replies, don't know if that's helping you, or confusing you. You've definitely got your hands full, I'll add you to payroll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its kinda helping,i have one made,i got to much spearmint in,would you want to vape it,its not over powering just a little more mint than scarlet

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta take a break from it,,,,,,,you can only taste so many then you get where you cant keep track of whats what
There is no rush, the original probably took a long time to develop.
If you could clone it in a couple of days, then it probably already would have been, by someone.
If you need more, I can send full bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

I used your preferences Jim,its 50/50 8mg,,it is close just a little minty,,
in the world of extracts,,,,,,,,,,,,mints,menthols,and cinnamons,,,,,a little dab el do ya

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Search out an SAE connector.

Like: . You grad student proof this connector by ensuring the DC positive pole from the power source is in the side that is insulated when the fans are disconnected.

Last edited:

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
And here we go, we have a great box going so far!

E-Liquids that came to me:
IMG_0330.JPG

Non E-Liquid items:
IMG_0329.JPG

What I'm pulling:
IMG_0331.JPG

What I'm passing on (an IPV mini, Kayfun mini and a stainless steel nemesis with silver contacts and magnet upgrade:
IMG_0332.JPG

Will post the tracking number as soon as I get it tomorrow!

VU Sponsors