Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome. I'll have to get a couple flavors and then it's on like pecan...hummmm pecan maybe...

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
b13c6bbf55aa5f7f962f0895f37020ff.jpg

My new favorite coil ... 26g triple twisted 6wraps on a 2.5 running .4ohm @ 38w 4.0v its an exquisite build I'm loving it

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any of you guys, or gals do preorders? I keep wanting to jump on some of them. Any company's more reliable on preorders than others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any of you guys, or gals do preorders? I keep wanting to jump on some of them. Any company's more reliable on preorders than others?

I only do them through the websites like angelcigs myfreedomsmokes etc etc real sites that have a secured payment method cause I've heard of a few people getting burned on some so I'd rather not chance it

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's one fir a lemo2, cvapor is doing it, just don't know anything about cvapor. Doesn't even have many posts here.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There's one fir a lemo2, cvapor is doing it, just don't know anything about cvapor. Doesn't even have many posts here.

See to me that sketchy if it was someone popular in the community I'd say yeah but what keeps him from taking the money and running or even taking the order and saleing it elsewhere

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the only thing good to come outta WM 31 best RKO ever

JGLZSmc.gif

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Pifers! @Benjammin,did you get charger?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For those who still buy joos, anybody order from Mama Js?, if so, what's your fave?

T

Taver13

For those who still buy joos, anybody order from Mama Js?, if so, what's your fave?

i order premix concentrates from them, so i would imagine the juice is good the banana bread, cherry pie, and my wife loves the cherry limeaide

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmmmm.... I wake up to @Geauxst wanting to vape @Taver13 's Nut Cream... Not what I expected to see first thing in the morning, but to each his own :D:D:D
Leave it up to you to come back read everything but only see something referring to tavers but cream but hey everyone tends to notice what they like or relate to ... To each his own

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Leave it up to you to come back read everything but only see something referring to tavers but cream but hey everyone tends to notice what they like or relate to ... To each his own
Well since that was the only thing new for me to read this morning, yeah, that's what I noticed! lol... At least I'm not planning on vaping it...

T

Taver13

NEWS FLASH: work mod complete. brass 26650 hades, kanger subtank fullsize, just need some vape bands for the tank. this thing is huge and beastly, pics to come. im interested to see the patina it will gather down at the boatyard around the chemicals and salt water/air

T

Taver13

@Donald Bickers your right, you cant find the walnut extract anywhere in the interwebs except mad vapes. luckily i have some points gathered up so i can order some more and just pay the shipping

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
NEWS FLASH: work mod complete. brass 26650 hades, kanger subtank fullsize, just need some vape bands for the tank. this thing is huge and beastly, pics to come. im interested to see the patina it will gather down at the boatyard around the chemicals and salt water/air
Where do you get 25mm vape bands or are you just over stretching the normal 22mm ones how man you plan on using? I have a hades and of subtank as well I might try this

T

Taver13

Where do you get 25mm vape bands or are you just over stretching the normal 22mm ones how man you plan on using? I have a hades and of subtank as well I might try this
dont know, dont have any vape bands yet, some place want five bucks a piece, thats fucking crazy

T

Taver13

i did a 5 warp on 3/32 of 24 nichrome on the rba portion, standard coil. works pretty well on the hades

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

They dont sell juice, just flavors. He has premixed 'specialty flavors', but you still mix them with vg/pg and nic yourself.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
dont know, dont have any vape bands yet, some place want five bucks a piece, thats fucking crazy
Hmmmm what about some 25mm orings with some polyprofalin shrink wrap that should make it pretty tough

T

Taver13

Hmmmm what about some 25mm orings with some polyprofalin shrink wrap that should make it pretty tough
i like the way you think, i do happen to have both of those, but im pretty sure i cant use my shrink wrap gun i use for boats. maybe a small torch, that thing is practically a flamethrower

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I know harbor freight makes a pack that has a 1" that would fit cause they got the 26650 batts

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i like the way you think, i do happen to have both of those, but im pretty sure i cant use my shrink wrap gun i use for boats. maybe a small torch, that thing is practically a flamethrower
A good hairdryer works too air let it get hot and hold it a foot away

T

Taver13

b13c6bbf55aa5f7f962f0895f37020ff.jpg

My new favorite coil ... 26g triple twisted 6wraps on a 2.5 running .4ohm @ 38w 4.0v its an exquisite build I'm loving it
try this, i built a dual with this the other day, two strands of 28 twisted, then twist that with a strand of 26, its serious

VU Sponsors