• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man I am loving parallel coils! Just slapped a single 28g .6 ohm parallel in my magma. Thing heats up and cools down instantly and man the clouds are great!

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Busy afternoon in here. Dr said spasm( whatever that
means). It happened picking up 6 stupid pillows. Funny, since I was picking up 200 pounds at the gym earlier. Anyway they gave me the good meds. Night night y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup someone's going into a happy med induced coma

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Man I am loving parallel coils! Just slapped a single 28g .6 ohm parallel in my magma. Thing heats up and cools down instantly and man the clouds are great!
Omg I know I been running a 6wrap 26g at .5 for the last month and none of my other coils hold up to it and if you like warm vape go dual parallel

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey @Taver13 how long did it take for you to get your name and banner after donating I did mine sat figured they wouldn't get to it till today but still don't have it yet

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey @Taver13 how long did it take for you to get your name and banner after donating I did mine sat figured they wouldn't get to it till today but still don't have it yet
Actually I just noticed @Cruel-Phate and @Whiskey donated after me and has their banner ...O.O they forgot about me :-(

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine was up In seconds, but had just had convo with Joe. Did you get any PMs afterward?

D

Donald Bickers

Busy afternoon in here. Dr said spasm( whatever that
means). It happened picking up 6 stupid pillows. Funny, since I was picking up 200 pounds at the gym earlier. Anyway they gave me the good meds. Night night y'all.

Meds,,,,mmmmmthumbnail-3.jpg

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
only because brilliant minds think alike
f457841c768c720f1aefe4737fb71329.jpg

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Maybe you donation was counterfeit jk, your funny.....I updated right away but not the custom tile, already contacted mod and nada. I luv half the support is coming from our group :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Researching recipes and starching my mad scientist lab coat to prepare to crank out some awesomeness tonight after everyone goes to sleep...muhahaha.....how bout you?

Doing good, day off but I am with the baby today.......I guess I am waiting for my order to ship :) What calculator are you using, do we need that? I want this to be as simple and painless as possible

D

Donald Bickers

Doing good, day off but I am with the baby today.......I guess I am waiting for my order to ship :) What calculator are you using, do we need that? I want this to be as simple and painless as possible
I use dot1ml,and it works well for me,its all personal preference though

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use dot1ml,and it works well for me,its all personal preference though
This is an awesome site. You can also store your recipes on here. Just be watchful when looking at others recipes on here they are often something they are working on. Don has some pretty awesome ones on there...

D

Donald Bickers

nice, what was his job? i was an E5, EN was my rate, or job, which stands for Engineman. MM, is machinist mate. we hated eachother
it was a long time ago,,,i know he was a mechanic,but not sure of the specifics

VU Sponsors