Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bac945c35a00f9329bc6a1ebbb86f6af.jpg

Just emptied out another ejuice bottle sending it your way @MOMABEAR
Guess I'll have to go by tractor supply and get a gallon of vg lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

when I started vaping,I only bought 3 or 4 bottles of juice,i started DIY right from the get go,so im kinda looking forward to some of these juice donations out of the box

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
when I started vaping,I only bought 3 or 4 bottles of juice,i started DIY right from the get go,so im kinda looking forward to some of these juice donations out of the box
I been in the vendor juice for last year or so and 95% of them suck or change after a while it seems like your always looking for the next vendor blend

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's on like bing bong jack...really, don't you watch Duck Dynasty? Show cracks me up
Nope don't have TV I download most my shows I hate basic cable cause of stupid shows

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What flavors did you start with?

It was hard choosing so I just looked up a few recipes I wanted to try and bought the stuff and added a few that I though I could mix with the others...I don't know, it was a cluster for sure, I have an addictive nature so I am sure I will just keep buying more flavors :)

Banana Nut Bread-TFA
Blood Orange-FW
Blueberry-Cap
Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 - Cap
Banana Cream-TFA
French Vanilla V2-Cap
Graham Cracker V2-Cap
Key Lime-TFA
New York Cheesecake-Cap
Strawberries and Cream-TFA
Sweet Cream-Cap
Sweet Mango-Cap
Sweet Strawberry-Cap
Sweetener-TFA
Vanilla Custard V2-Cap
Whipped Cream-TFA

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How important is it to wear gloves with the nicotine? I didn't order any, I have a terrible latex allergy so would rather not wear any.
Personally, Ive never worn gloves. This is with the knowledge that the nic concentrations am working with are relatively harmless at 'one drop' levels. If I were dealing with higher concentrations, Yes I would wear gloves, but not with the stuff Im using.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was hard choosing so I just looked up a few recipes I wanted to try and bought the stuff and added a few that I though I could mix with the others...I don't know, it was a cluster for sure, I have an addictive nature so I am sure I will just keep buying more flavors :)

Banana Nut Bread-TFA
Blood Orange-FW
Blueberry-Cap
Cinnamon Danish Swirl V2 - Cap
Banana Cream-TFA
French Vanilla V2-Cap
Graham Cracker V2-Cap
Key Lime-TFA
New York Cheesecake-Cap
Strawberries and Cream-TFA
Sweet Cream-Cap
Sweet Mango-Cap
Sweet Strawberry-Cap
Sweetener-TFA
Vanilla Custard V2-Cap
Whipped Cream-TFA
Oh yeah that's an awesome lineup. That's what I did. I researched for months on how to do DIY, recipes ,flavorings ,and read all sorts of stuff. That cinnamon Danish is awesome stand alone at 5%. Tastes like a snicker doodle.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh yeah that's an awesome lineup. That's what I did. I researched for months on how to do DIY, recipes ,flavorings ,and read all sorts of stuff. That cinnamon Danish is awesome stand alone at 5%. Tastes like a snicker doodle.

mmm snicker doodle...I figure it should give me a good half dozen or more types to try :) :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeah, the PPV's have gone to shit over the years
Yup
thought we were

yeah, I quit buying them several years ago,i love my wrestling though
I paid for the wwe network to save on payperviews so it was 10$ per show rather then the 30-40 it used to be but after that I'll be canceling my sub... I'm done!!!

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning early risers. Looks like almost everyone here's starting to make their own juices. Maybe there would be a need for a dedicated juice box. I wouldn't mind trying everybody's favorite creations.

T

Taver13

Yup

I paid for the wwe network to save on payperviews so it was 10$ per show rather then the 30-40 it used to be but after that I'll be canceling my sub... I'm done!!!
worst ending to a main event, the taker match was terrible, the only good matches were the tag match at the pre show and the ladder match. i think dean ambrose is broken

T

Taver13

rye toast and swiss?? :confused: eww..not for me..haha. Kid that doesn't want to go to school...now we have something in common!
always a great morning, fight with the teenager to take his fucking pills, fight with the three year old to get dressed, love this shit...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
always a great morning, fight with the teenager to take his fucking pills, fight with the three year old to get dressed, love this shit...
Wow times have really changed I never had to be forced to take my pills I was VERY happy to take them you would only get in trouble for taking them too much

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning guys! Just popping in while working :D

Put the last of my 12ml bottle of mushroomvapes cheese danish in my subtank this morning - this shit is so good with coffee! Gonna have to get myself a 120 of this stuff soon, I started off not caring for it that much but it's really growing on me.

VU Sponsors