Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im liking that banner, i might have to have you make me a sick one, maybe a little smaller
need some preferences,details, something otherwise here ya go

UDCVFu6.png

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hmmm, since im pretty tattoo'd up with biomechanical and Macabre horror stuff, something like that, either way, that one you got there is pretty sick too
a biomech horror theme im on it sir should have you one after i get back from family thing

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
almost forgot i got that coffin box i gotta get my wife to paint up for you
ahh shit man i completely forgot about that thing >.< god im a ditz lol yeah we gonna have to work on that

try this one i made change if you like im just throwing things around
1aVQBX3.png

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok y'all I need your opinion and thoughts on something.... I got a guy who wants to trade me his authentic zombie tugboat mod with matching rda for my ipv3, anarchist, paragon, and dark horse clones. He says "The newly released zombie tugboat with matching serialized RDA...#171 of only 600 to b made.."

How much is that thing worth in your opinion?
3270757052731a0738288dd549e26495.jpg

9ae567ccf17d913cfc1e2013768c8fb9.jpg

657feac45f5bb70e5d93b8b4dfe7ea3f.jpg

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok y'all I need your opinion and thoughts on something.... I got a guy who wants to trade me his authentic zombie tugboat mod with matching rda for my ipv3, anarchist, paragon, and dark horse clones. He says "The newly released zombie tugboat with matching serialized RDA...#171 of only 600 to b made.."

How much is that thing worth in your opinion?
3270757052731a0738288dd549e26495.jpg

9ae567ccf17d913cfc1e2013768c8fb9.jpg

657feac45f5bb70e5d93b8b4dfe7ea3f.jpg
Meh 160-180$ I'd pay no more then 200$

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks cool as fuck, but from what I'm seeing there was only 100 made? Maybe it's a different version or run? My biggest thing is, would an authentic run/work that much better than a clone that it would be worth the price for an authentic?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It looks cool as fuck, but from what I'm seeing there was only 100 made? Maybe it's a different version or run? My biggest thing is, would an authentic run/work that much better than a clone that it would be worth the price for an authentic?
With authentic you normally are paying for quality control but even so not all company's practice quality control so it depends I have a few authentication that the clone sucks and I have a few the clone is spot on if not better then the original

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The biggest thing that worries me is he's from 2 hours away and he wants to drive and meet me... kinda scetchy if you ask me.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The biggest thing that worries me is he's from 2 hours away and he wants to drive and meet me... kinda scetchy if you ask me.
Yeah it can be sometimes just go with a friend in case you need back up lol ...I met @MOMABEAR and @dred , @Tawnie and it was nice I barely knew dred or anything about him ... So it doesn't always turn out bad

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
your losing too much stuff in the deal just to get one mod and rda, i definatly dont think its worth it man
Plus you're trading a regulated mod for a mech that's painted fancy I have the on I edition sigelei and its no better then the normal it just looks neat I don't see where that deserves to pay more for it really

T

Taver13

That's the best friend you can have ... I never leave without my sr1911
i used a 1911 on raid ops when i was in the navy. i fucking loved that gun. all other times it was a piece of shit berretta 9mm. that thing was a fucking joke. pea shooter

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the best friend you can have ... I never leave without my sr1911
I've got a .45 next to my spot on the couch, my 870 let to my bed, a cheap 9mm in the closet by the door, and my S&W .380 bodyguard goes with me everywhere unless I feel a situation deserves the .45 lol

T

Taver13

I've got a .45 next to my spot on the couch, my 870 let to my bed, a cheap 9mm in the closet by the door, and my S&W .380 bodyguard goes with me everywhere unless I feel a situation deserves the .45 lol
i had a s&w .38 snub nose detectives special i used to carry in my pocket, thing was small but a beast

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i had a s&w .38 snub nose detectives special i used to carry in my pocket, thing was small but a beast
Yeah this bodyguard is tiny! About the size of my wallet... sights aren't very accurate, but in need I don't really think I'll have time to aim and shoot anyways lol

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How are you making the signatures Geauxst? Cruel-Phate you ordered. How much did it cost you to get started? I need to get off my butt and make an order too. What site do you recommend ?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are you making the signatures Geauxst? Cruel-Phate you ordered. How much did it cost you to get started? I need to get off my butt and make an order too. What site do you recommend ?

I spent a good $75 . I had a lot of advice from the guys the other night. I just looked up a few simple recipes from Don and stuck with a few basic fruit flavors...was hard to decide because there's sooooo much to choose from. I ordered from Bull City Vapor. It's going to be a puzzle for me when I get the stuff :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How hard could it be? I just spend way too much money on juice. Start small that is what I plan to do.

That's been my problem, I procrastinate doing it but the reality is I spend way to much money on juice every month and half the time I hate the crap I buy :)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. That guy I was talking about wanting to trade his zombie tugboat just joined VU after I told him about it. I feel like he'd be a good fit with this group of people we got here and said he'd definitely be interested in the next go round of the box if we accept more people next time. His name is @brysonbryant36 let's not scare him away to quickly

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's been my problem, I procrastinate doing it but the reality is I spend way to much money on juice every month and half the time I hate the crap I buy :)
That's not bad. It seems like there are way too many flavors! How did you decide?

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No I just Took what I think it's rayon wicking .and some juice but it was fun it reminded me of geo cache boxes but vape related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sweetners? Where are those under the flavor enhancers? like smooth ect.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's not bad. It seems like there are way too many flavors! How did you decide?

What Taver13 said.....I went with few flavors I liked and sweetener

I can pm you what I purchased if you want, I have syringes and bottles so I did not buy to much of that stuff

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What Taver13 said.....I went with few flavors I liked and sweetener

I can pm you what I purchased if you want, I have syringes and bottles so I did not buy to much of that stuff
yeah that would be great. I saw on one site graduated cylinders and beakers. Are those needed? I have to say picking out the flavoring has made me hungry.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
should I order 13 mls or the bigger size to start? Sorry so many questions.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Should I order the PG and VG on amazon? It seems a lot cheaper in gallon size.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just download an image I like for a back ground then use free text files I find to make the names add in a little image like the deathbunny or divine warrior like mine just for flavor edit in a free program called gimp upload to free image hosting and add to my signature

TLDR; I get bored and make pretty

T

Taver13

I just download an image I like for a back ground then use free text files I find to make the names add in a little image like the deathbunny or divine warrior like mine just for flavor edit in a free program called gimp upload to free image hosting and add to my signature

TLDR; I get bored and make pretty
gonna have to try later, gotta go though, time to watch wrestlemania with the family, ill pop in and out now and then

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Geauxst i really like both of those banners hard too choose, unless you come up with something insane, lol
Its kinda like DIY juice tell me what you like and don't like and I can modify it to your liking going off a blind idea is the hardest I take no offense if you don't like something its all constructive criticism

VU Sponsors