Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Don can I order the PG and VG on amazon? its the same stuff right? It says food grade. Welcome home.
yes its the same,as long as it food grade,you want it as pure as you can find.....like 99%pure

T

Taver13

Its kinda like DIY juice tell me what you like and don't like and I can modify it to your liking going off a blind idea is the hardest I take no offense if you don't like something its all constructive criticism
i like the second one, but the colors make it a little unreadable, if you could somehow mix those two you did together, it would be perfect

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don can you send me a couple recipes? I like fruits and menthols.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Also help me with what nicotine to order. I usually vape 6 mg, sometimes 12

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know. I made one order but can't get the other one at bulls vapor to go through. Which is a bummer because it has the sweeteners and mixers in it. Don I should have taken your advice and ordered all in one place. Mistake number one! At least it is out of the way now. whew!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know. I made one order but can't get the other one at bulls vapor to go through. Which is a bummer because it has the sweeteners and mixers in it. Don I should have taken your advice and ordered all in one place. Mistake number one! At least it is out of the way now. whew!

I hit my order to the penny to get the free shipping heh

D

Donald Bickers

what all did you order heather

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered from wizard labs, they had the nic and all the flavors I needed (though the flavors are in smaller sizes). I tried to order from bull city, but they were out of stock of too many things I needed.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered from wizard labs, they had the nic and all the flavors I needed (though the flavors are in smaller sizes). I tried to order from bull city, but they were out of stock of too many things I needed.
I noticed that too. I ordered all sorts of stuff. Except I forgot bottles. Which sucks. Send me your email and I will forward you my receipts.

T

Taver13

I noticed that too. I ordered all sorts of stuff. Except I forgot bottles. Which sucks. Send me your email and I will forward you my receipts.
i reuse all bottle i had from when i bough juice, also, had some help from my friends in here stocking up, let quite a few go too...it all comes around once you get into it

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i reuse all bottle i had from when i bough juice, also, had some help from my friends in here stocking up, let quite a few go too...it all comes around once you get into it
I been sending all mine to help @MOMABEAR and she's been sending back some delicious Cinnamon Danish ejuice I'm quite addicted to now

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
She's had a few that were harsh to me but I told her I'll send my store bought bottle I empty if she will send me back ejuice cause I was tooting about 100ml a week last I checked so I'll be a guinea pig to save some money
im very happy that MOMABEAR picked up DIY so quickly,she just started and is getting compliments already

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How important is it to wear gloves with the nicotine? I didn't order any, I have a terrible latex allergy so would rather not wear any.

D

Donald Bickers

She's had a few that were harsh to me but I told her I'll send my store bought bottle I empty if she will send me back ejuice cause I was tooting about 100ml a week last I checked so I'll be a guinea pig to save some money
it takes a little bit to get the hang of it,,,,,when I started over 2 1/2 yrs ago,there weren't that many DIY people out there,i had to teach myself,and didn't have any vapors around me,all total I probably threw out 250 ml of juice,thats how you learn

D

Donald Bickers

How important is it to wear gloves with the nicotine? I didn't order any, I have a terrible latex allergy so would rather not wear any.
you should be fine,,,,,just don't slop nicotine all over,,,,vg and pg are used in lotions and are good for the skin

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Try nitrile gloves mechanics and tattoo artist use them

Nitrile gloves provide better chemical resistance than latex gloves and won't trigger latex allergies. Use as a protective barrier against dirt, grime, oil as well as many chemicals and solvents

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
it takes a little bit to get the hang of it,,,,,when I started over 2 1/2 yrs ago,there weren't that many DIY people out there,i had to teach myself,and didn't have any vapors around me,all total I probably threw out 250 ml of juice,thats how you learn
I would start DIY but I don't have the money for it

Buy geauxst it will only take about 50$ investment

Buy see here is the problem
50$ for the DIY
And who knows how much so my DIY station will look like this
e0e484d0a814a3a31a30bfbb97d54414.jpg

I'd wear the wig and coat too ... It has to be done I'm sorry

T

Taver13

Try nitrile gloves mechanics and tattoo artist use them

Nitrile gloves provide better chemical resistance than latex gloves and won't trigger latex allergies. Use as a protective barrier against dirt, grime, oil as well as many chemicals and solvents
i hate working with gloves, thats why my hands are trashed

D

Donald Bickers

you should be fine,,,,,just don't slop nicotine all over,,,,vg and pg are used in lotions and are good for the skin
EDIT:I am not telling you that you shouldn't wear gloves,,,Safety First,,,,just I have never worn gloves,and have never had a problem

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there my fine fellow 5.0 ppl. You missed me...you really missed me , lmbo... Been kinda stalking when I have time not commenting a lot, lol. I'm so proud of you heather for taking that first step. I see Don and Tav helping so you're in the best of company. If there is anything I can help with let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i hate working with gloves, thats why my hands are trashed

EDIT:I am not telling you that you shouldn't wear gloves,,,Safety First,,,,just I have never worn gloves,and have never had a problem
I agree with you both I'm a mechanic I work with my hands day in and day out I use very caustic chemicals at times and I usually won't wear gloves just thought I'd give her the alternative to latex if she didn't know about them they are easy to get any auto store has them or Walmart but its still her choice to wear in the end

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey there my fine fellow 5.0 ppl. You missed me...you really missed me , lmbo... Been kinda stalking when I have time not commenting a lot, lol. I'm so proud of you heather for taking that first step. I see Don and Tav helping so you're in the best of company. If there is anything I can help with let me know

She's busy making me a 3liter bottle of her cinnamon danish ejuice

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to use care in handling nicotine especially the 100mg. I personally don't wear gloves but I have them if I need them. I do suggest a separate 1cc syringe dedicated to your nic, just put it in your zip bag with the nic. I also do my nic last and go wash my hands after using the nic. Just safe practice.

D

Donald Bickers

You need to use care in handling nicotine especially the 100mg. I personally don't wear gloves but I have them if I need them. I do suggest a separate 1cc syringe dedicated to your nic, just put it in your zip bag with the nic. I also do my nic last and go wash my hands after using the nic. Just safe practice.

I use a 10ml syringe for nic,,,,,,but its a what you prefer thing

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
at 5% flavoring that would take 150 ml of flavoring,,,,,,damn
Lol see this is why I don't need to DIY ... Cause I would be doing some crazy shit like seeing how much it would take for a gallon size bottle of ejuice

D

Donald Bickers

Lol see this is why I don't need to DIY ... Cause I would be doing some crazy shit like seeing how much it would take for a gallon size bottle of ejuice
all jokes aside ,,,I do buy my pg and vg in 1/2 gallons

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Donald Bickers

Yeah you probably have your recipes down and just crank out your juice. But I'm still experimenting and don't want to mess up a lot of juice so I do 5-10 of something new lol

you do what is comfortable to you,thats the only way to do it

VU Sponsors