Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing good, day off but I am with the baby today.......I guess I am waiting for my order to ship :) What calculator are you using, do we need that? I want this to be as simple and painless as possible
You and Heather will be how surprisingly easy this can be. Just make a bunch of test samples and keep good notes. In a few weeks you will be like oh wow that's not as hard as I thought...wow the b/m makes a killing on this juice...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You and Heather will be how surprisingly easy this can be. Just make a bunch of test samples and keep good notes. In a few weeks you will be like oh wow that's not as hard as I thought...wow the b/m makes a killing on this juice...

It sounds easy but I am a bit nervous.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Don do you have any granola flavor recipes?

T

Taver13

well, i managed to injure my nuts twice in one hour. first the kid grabbed them and squeezed fucking hard. then, climbing over the baby gate, stepped on a toy car on the other side with my first leg going over, it slid out from under me and i crushed me testicalia on the gate. fuck my life.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well, i managed to injure my nuts twice in one hour. first the kid grabbed them and squeezed fucking hard. then, climbing over the baby gate, stepped on a toy car on the other side with my first leg going over, it slid out from under me and i crushed me testicalia on the gate. fuck my life.
ice if you can stand it, may want to think about wearing a protective cup at home.....

T

Taver13

ice if you can stand it, may want to think about wearing a protective cup at home.....
i should market a cup you put in the freezer with the blue shit from ice packs in it

I just got the word from my wife the box got here today, so I'll take a look at it tonight and get the pieces I've set aside ready to go in it :D
awesome dude! pics when you can! hang around and chat, good to see ya here!

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
i should market a cup you put in the freezer with the blue shit from ice packs in it

I'll post what's coming out and in in the morning, and try to get it in the mail tomorrow, or Wednesday morning!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh sorry dude I already came up those... Momabear's frozen nut cups they are next to the frozen peas for your pods in the freezer section of your local dolla gentral... Lmbo

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yup, jim did that with the package he sent me as well. he is very well spoken, and polite. and my wife says she cant believe that its a mans handwriting cause is A. in script B. Leggible C. Very Very clean and neat
My handwriting is so terrible, I can't read it. So when I write other people, I write very very slow.

VU Sponsors