Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I putting the "Pinky" juice I won in the box,taste nasty to me,12mg nic juice calls for 3,60ml of nic,and 4mg juice calls for 1.20ml of nic,so I subtracted 1.2 from 3.6 and came up with 2.4 to make it 12mg,thats a 30ml bottle,I put a lable on it so everyone knows its 12mg,,,,,i hope somebody likes watermelon,,,the watermelon flavor wasn't bad it is just the bad taste on exhale,,,,,,Yucko
did you try putting em...or vinegar to try to tone the harshness?

T

Taver13

I'm just thinking out loud here,but i think the key lime is only the lime,so you would still need the pie crust like graham and a custard or something for the filling...orange dreamsicle, yum did you put tangerine,that seems to be a good (orange) flavor and i think capella for that one. i bet that would be good with the blood orange.....
i use caps juicy orange in my strawberry orange banana mix, its great

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
July 1st! We are going to be up in Denver in a couple weeks for a festival/job hunting/apartment hunting :D We'll be up 4/17-4/22 if you wanna get together for a little vape sesh?

You wouldn't know anyone around those parts with some couch space we could use for a few days do you? We can swing a hotel, just trying to save as much money as possible for the actual move plus I like getting to know people :D

I will check with the boss....problem is were not in the city, we are about a good 40 miles out from the big city

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just thinking out loud here,but i think the key lime is only the lime,so you would still need the pie crust like graham and a custard or something for the filling...orange dreamsicle, yum did you put tangerine,that seems to be a good (orange) flavor and i think capella for that one. i bet that would be good with the blood orange.....

This is what I have so far and it's good but something is off, it's by scratch so I have know idea what I am doing lol

Whipped Cream 6
Sweet Cream 4
NY Cheesecake 2
Gram Cracker 1
Blood Orange 5
Sweetener 1
Cinnamon Danish 2

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is what I have so far and it's good but something is off, it's by scratch so I have know idea what I am doing lol

Whipped Cream 6
Sweet Cream 4
NY Cheesecake 2
Gram Cracker 1
Blood Orange 5
Sweetener 1
Cinnamon Danish 2
i would try vanilla swirl 4% and vanilla custard 3% whipped cream 2% blood orange 5% tangerine (or try your juicy orange) 3% and maybe marshmallow ( or sweetner) at 1%may have to play with that one. your sounds good too

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i would try vanilla swirl 4% and vanilla custard 3% whipped cream 2% blood orange 5% tangerine (or try your juicy orange) 3% and maybe marshmallow ( or sweetner) at 1%may have to play with that one. your sounds good too

I think marshmallow and tangerine for sure...I need to order more stuff this week :) i can try the vanilla custard now or I have a french vanilla, but ultimately I need more stuff heh So many people here making juice we need to collaborate a 5.0 mix :) I want to keep it simple like Don but then my mind starts to wander

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think marshmallow and tangerine for sure...I need to order more stuff this week :) i can try the vanilla custard now or I have a french vanilla, but ultimately I need more stuff heh So many people here making juice we need to collaborate a 5.0 mix :) I want to keep it simple like Don but then my mind starts to wander
My big experiment starts tonight. I ordered a ton of flavors it seems. I haven't decided what to try first. My ADV is looper so I am trying to find a clone recipe. I nada a procedure today so am debating whether I should get off the couch and go to work or just say tomorrow is a new day.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
French vanilla maybe good the vanilla swirl is like ice cream. Lighter than custard. It's almost like layering working these recipes. I think that's how you taste one thing on inhale and something else on exhale. Also if you use a dripper to taste it will taste different in a tank, carto, high watts or mechs...it's kinda fun to play with... But remember always rework with RAYON lmbo... Or you will get detention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My big experiment starts tonight. I ordered a ton of flavors it seems. I haven't decided what to try first. My ADV is looper so I am trying to find a clone recipe. I nada a procedure today so am debating whether I should get off the couch and go to work or just say tomorrow is a new day.
Is that like fruit loops cereal taste?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah we have a frozen blue nut crunch we are working on but no test subjects want to try it...lmbo

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Awesome......I only tried a few so I am excited for you.....between you young ladies and the guys I think were in good hands

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried this stuff
XON-R8! $4.99?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmm, is that the stuff the clean off juice and your windows lol I think I seen that on the modenvy show
Yeah. I am wondering if it is just vinegar

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cool man thanks, its going on my cloupoe grenade as my car mod what nic n pg vg do u use, gotta make u some juices

10 or 12, what the hell Tav, want to check out the mix master :D I can't afford anything now because I am spending my vape budget on diy, my wife really has me strapped, that and other stuff I don't want to mention

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With milk. Very tasty.
Try:
Berry crunch. 5%
Fruit circles. 8%
Lemon TFA. 3%
I think bc and fc are TFA
And
Lemon meringue cap 3%
Fruit circles TFA. 5%
Berry crunch TFA. 2%

These are some I want to try. Have to get more flavoring lol. If you do them let me know. The lemon will be super strong at first must steep 1-2 weeks but should be worth the wait...

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try:
Berry crunch. 5%
Fruit circles. 8%
Lemon TFA. 3%
I think bc and fc are TFA
And
Lemon meringue cap 3%
Fruit circles TFA. 5%
Berry crunch TFA. 2%

These are some I want to try. Have to get more flavoring lol. If you do them let me know. The lemon will be super strong at first must steep 1-2 weeks but should be worth the wait...

I did not buy lemon. I'll have to make another order!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did not buy lemon. I'll have to make another order!
Lemon TFA is the best one for this recipe so be sure to try that one lol. I think it has a lemon note that compliments the cereals...I always find myself missing that one flavor like cruel does lol. And then when i go to order it it's out of stock ugh at least I know it a good one....

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish there was a flavor emporium like a vape shop for diyers where you could get flavors.....maybe when I win the lotto lol...wishful thinking

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wish there was a flavor emporium like a vape shop for diyers where you could get flavors.....maybe when I win the lotto lol...wishful thinking

One online store I looked at had a physical location. I can't remember which one though. I have a credit at Bulls because I didn't know there was a discount code.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One online store I looked at had a physical location. I can't remember which one though. I have a credit at Bulls because I didn't know there was a discount code.
What discount code are you using? They don't have one often

D

Donald Bickers

They are out of unicorn vomit. I have found a few recipes that call for that.
8bEs2Nj.jpg

VU Sponsors