Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

found the leak,,,,,,not in a good spot,gotta tear out a lot of subflooring and insulation,,,just glad it aint 20 degrees out,,,,,decided to take a little break,came in to wash my hands,,"No Water" ,,,Duh

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not here just dense vapor...I mean fog
2e4c6829d3795eae6417f4c56df44de2.jpg
Been blowing those dense clouds with the windows down... Popo gonna get you...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
apple cider vinegar helps deserty and tobacco mixes to make the flavors pop a bit more and smooth it out white vinegar in fruit mixes rounds out harshness of certain flavors and pops out the fruits. on some mixes i even use 3-5 percent saline, with fruity to make em juicy and they really help deserts taste better, just like adding salt to foods. it makes the vape wetter, and helps out with the harshness and dry mouth/throat feel of pg aqnd vg
do you find vinegar or saline causes the flavor to fade after a period of time?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think i need more flavors, every time I find a recipe to try I am short something :(
Yeah now you know why Don and taver's lab is so extensive lol. I'm getting a collection myself lol. They gave me the best advice : do each flavor individually even just a small bit, and if it comes out strong or bitter let it steep and come back to it. Best advice ever...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

Yeah now you know why Don and taver's lab is so extensive lol. I'm getting a collection myself lol. They gave me the best advice : do each flavor individually even just a small bit, and if it comes out strong or bitter let it steep and come back to it. Best advice ever...

yep, cant mix flavors if you dont know what each one does

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What % are you doing. I been doing 20/80 and its a little harsh, not bad, just a tad on the exhale, if I have to much pg I start to itch and get bad reaction

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What % are you doing. I been doing 20/80 and its a little harsh, not bad, just a tad on the exhale, if I have to much pg I start to itch and get bad reaction
I started at 20/80 mix and 30/70. Cause I like my clouds, which I think are better with diy mixes than vendor, even 100%vg mixes. The flavor will carry better in pg but there are ways around it. My first juices were harsh until they steeped. Mixing well I think is a good part of it.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started at 20/80 mix and 30/70. Cause I like my clouds, which I think are better with diy mixes than vendor, even 100%vg mixes. The flavor will carry better in pg but there are ways around it. My first juices were harsh until they steeped. Mixing well I think is a good part of it.

I might try 30/70 next time, "for me it's timing, I can only mix at night because I have little ones running around the house, I only been doing 10mil at a time, anyhow, need to make another shopping list of flavors, the recipes are just not working out because I am always missing something :(

D

Donald Bickers

I might try 30/70 next time, "for me it's timing, I can only mix at night because I have little ones running around the house, I only been doing 10mil at a time, anyhow, need to make another shopping list of flavors, the recipes are just not working out because I am always missing something :(
I have over 45 flavors and am always needing something,it never ends,but its still cheaper than ready made "crap" juice

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah got the same problem. Gotta time it without the littles. I got a few flavors for recipes I had researched but still seemed like didn't have some. And also most important keep a journal of each one you do with date and exactly what is in it. And add to it if you change something later. Like a field journal.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have over 45 flavors and am always needing something,it never ends,but its still cheaper than ready made "crap" juice
I also research different vendors for flavoring and what reviews there are on specific flavors. If the consensus is its not good there are others that offer the same flavor. It is really interesting

D

Donald Bickers

I putting the "Pinky" juice I won in the box,taste nasty to me,12mg nic juice calls for 3,60ml of nic,and 4mg juice calls for 1.20ml of nic,so I subtracted 1.2 from 3.6 and came up with 2.4 to make it 12mg,thats a 30ml bottle,I put a lable on it so everyone knows its 12mg,,,,,i hope somebody likes watermelon,,,the watermelon flavor wasn't bad it is just the bad taste on exhale,,,,,,Yucko

D

Donald Bickers

I also research different vendors for flavoring and what reviews there are on specific flavors. If the consensus is its not good there are others that offer the same flavor. It is really interesting

different vendors flavors tast totally different,like apple may taste good from one and bad from another,and some are more concentrated then others to,over time you will learn what you like and from who

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I putting the "Pinky" juice I won in the box,taste nasty to me,12mg nic juice calls for 3,60ml of nic,and 4mg juice calls for 1.20ml of nic,so I subtracted 1.2 from 3.6 and came up with 2.4 to make it 12mg,thats a 30ml bottle,I put a lable on it so everyone knows its 12mg,,,,,i hope somebody likes watermelon,,,the watermelon flavor wasn't bad it is just the bad taste on exhale,,,,,,Yucko
Watermelon is hard to get IMO I thought it would be a breeze but I'm not done yet

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
different vendors flavors tast totally different,like apple may taste good from one and bad from another,and some are more concentrated then others to,over time you will learn what you like and from who
Yeah even as much research as I did before buying the first flavor, I have found some of mine probably weren't as good a choice as I could have made... But some are definitely not stand alone flavors

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I was excited to try a key lime pie and as soon as I made it I recognized the same flavor from a poplar vendor and hated it...so I might have to try a different vendor for lime. I could not find any recipes for blood orange and I invented one and taste like a orange dreamsicle but it's missing something and can't put my taste bud on it

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When you making the big move @anendeloflorien

July 1st! We are going to be up in Denver in a couple weeks for a festival/job hunting/apartment hunting :D We'll be up 4/17-4/22 if you wanna get together for a little vape sesh?

You wouldn't know anyone around those parts with some couch space we could use for a few days do you? We can swing a hotel, just trying to save as much money as possible for the actual move plus I like getting to know people :D

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was excited to try a key lime pie and as soon as I made it I recognized the same flavor from a poplar vendor and hated it...so I might have to try a different vendor for lime. I could not find any recipes for blood orange and I invented one and taste like a orange dreamsicle but it's missing something and can't put my taste bud on it
I'm just thinking out loud here,but i think the key lime is only the lime,so you would still need the pie crust like graham and a custard or something for the filling...orange dreamsicle, yum did you put tangerine,that seems to be a good (orange) flavor and i think capella for that one. i bet that would be good with the blood orange.....

VU Sponsors