Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

well the stainless one i have is this one
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...ken-genesis-styled-rebuildable-atomizer-2-5ml
but it's out of stock atm. They also have replacement glass for like $1.28, but also out of stock atm.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10009271/1577901-replacement-glass-tank-for-kraken-atomizer

Found a fast way to get stuff from fastech too. Order baterries. They now have expedited battery shipping. They eveidently ship it over by DHL who then throws it in the mail once it's in the states, got my last order in like 10 days.
good to know, gonna try that

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow awesome setups guys!!!

T

Taver13

@Faust i had an authentic kraken in stainless at one point, but i traded it off for an offer i couldnt refuse at the time

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FUCK YOU @Taver13 YOUVE RUINED ME NOW

Fucking nasty ass stock Atlantis coil with your stupid "organic cotton" tasting like what a donkeys ass smells like

I NEED RAYON STAT!!!!!!!

this isn't gonna cut it *bleh bleh bleh*

D

Donald Bickers

Dude that shit was a live....juice saver it brought back about 6 bottles I put on the side cause it was way harsh it was perfect now I keep a bottle by my desk

70d31e570c69f543c8c8716b70699765.jpg
I got one of those to
tp6ZRDV.jpg

T

Taver13

FUCK YOU @Taver13 YOUVE RUINED ME NOW

Fucking nasty ass stock Atlantis coil with your stupid "organic cotton" tasting like what a donkeys ass smells like

I NEED RAYON STAT!!!!!!!

this isn't gonna cut it *bleh bleh bleh*
get some its freaking cheap, 10 bucks gets you 500 feet

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Faust i had an authentic kraken in stainless at one point, but i traded it off for an offer i couldnt refuse at the time

Both of mine are clones, would like an authentic but haven't run across one in my budget range. Sitting here now thinking about selling most of my mech mods since I've gotten so I only use my regulated mods. Thinking about only keeping a couple authentics and selling the rest.
20150406_203408_resized.jpg
Authentic Super T Workhorse, Clones Brass 4Nine, Copper SMPL with Rogue RDA, Brass GP Pap's in 18650 and 18350 and a Le Petit Gros. Figured I'd list here first before I posted them in the Hardware section in case anyone was interested.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah I have 499 ft left ... Time to go RBC mode on this thing

BTW not fuck you but thank you rayon is so dramatically different lol
Anyone know where to get a smaller amount of Rayon, don't really want to buy 500 feet of the stuff.

Minamus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Taver13 BTW thank you Taver you just made my cost per 30ml go down to $0.42 per bottle and if i open up my online store that's a very nice profit even after i lower the sell price because of this find :). You are a savior.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone know where to get a smaller amount of Rayon, don't really want to buy 500 feet of the stuff.
I can send you some if you like I have small 60ft bags of it 500ft sounds like a lot but its easily stored or shared with vape buddys

T

Taver13

Both of mine are clones, would like an authentic but haven't run across one in my budget range. Sitting here now thinking about selling most of my mech mods since I've gotten so I only use my regulated mods. Thinking about only keeping a couple authentics and selling the rest.
View attachment 18380
Authentic Super T Workhorse, Clones Brass 4Nine, Copper SMPL with Rogue RDA, Brass GP Pap's in 18650 and 18350 and a Le Petit Gros. Figured I'd list here first before I posted them in the Hardware section in case anyone was interested.
i may want the copper smpl, i used to have one, now i want it again

T

Taver13

@Taver13 BTW thank you Taver you just made my cost per 30ml go down to $0.42 per bottle and if i open up my online store that's a very nice profit even after i lower the sell price because of this find :). You are a savior.
any way i can help

Minamus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry i forgot the bottle cost so it's actually $0.77 per bottle no nic still a great find

D

Donald Bickers

View attachment 18380
what do you want for the Le Petit Gros

D

Donald Bickers

I just adjusted the nicotine level in one of the juices I won from 4 to 12,,,,this was the bottle called "Pinky"

D

Donald Bickers

I don't know what they did for an upgrade here,but this is terrible,i just tried to post something and it said I was blocked,so I rebooted and I can post,,,WTF

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
hmm, ive never had any trouble running the orchid on a mech
Im late again.
Anyways, on my normal mech with a center pin it works just fine. I was just wondering about my new one (will be here in a couple days) with a hybrid top cap.
Did you use it on a hybrid mech? Am I just being too anal by thinking it needs to be longer?

D

Donald Bickers

Im late again.
Anyways, on my normal mech with a center pin it works just fine. I was just wondering about my new one (will be here in a couple days) with a hybrid top cap.
Did you use it on a hybrid mech? Am I just being too anal by thinking it needs to be longer?
on one of my kayfuns,,,,,,,, I used those o rings that come on the little double ended screwdrivers you get with some of the atty's you get,to shim up the pin,they are small and I had to use 3 of them,but its been working for over 6 months for me

D

Donald Bickers

I just adjusted the nicotine level in one of the juices I won from 4 to 12,,,,this was the bottle called "Pinky"
this shit is goin in the box,,,,,fuckin terrible imo,,,,hope somebody likes watermelon,and I labeled it 12mg so everybody knows nic content

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
this shit is goin in the box,,,,,fuckin terrible imo,,,,hope somebody likes watermelon,and I labeled it 12mg so everybody knows nic content
I like watermelon and I have found its a hard taste to mimic a lot of vendors fail at it they get one sides or the other of the flavor but never both and a lot of times it ends up being very harsh in flavor

T

Taver13

Im late again.
i only use hybrid mechs, have for a while, smpls 4nines and what not

D

Donald Bickers

I hear water running under my trailer,,,,time to go investigate,,,,,,,FUCK,,,,,,i hate plumbing

VU Sponsors