"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good you can resize if you like using the imgur site or download and rezie ...i did the hard part of making them lol glad yall like them

Well hell, I don't know what I did, it's blue, lol I was looking to make background white

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well hell, I don't know what I did, it's blue, lol I was looking to make background white
HmxQH6T.png
try this one http://i.imgur.com/HmxQH6T.png?1

D

Donald Bickers

I gotta hit the sak,just send me a link to something,,,,im not the sharpest pencil in the box on this shit

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well you could use ms paint it comes on all windows is systems but I prefer a free program called Gimp its like Photoshop but hundreds of dollars cheaper if you load it into gimp you go image>resize>change pixle to precent> and input how Mich small you wanna go ... Mine is 50% or normal... If you need additional help let me know all that stuff to me is preschool level I don't mind helping out just let me know

T

Taver13

A good morning it is, although my body isn't saying that. :(
I think I did too much yesterday, I'm sore as hell. Damn this nice weather!
im gonna feel like that tomorrow, helping my buddy dig irrigation ditches in his yard today, redoing the whole sprinkler system, he is another one that sandy demolished

VU Sponsors