Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Alrighty folks... I have a little one that I need to go read to and put to sleep. Be back in a little bit as long as I don't read myself asleep as well. :)
its been so long since I had to do that,,,,brings back memories

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what flavor is everyone vaping right now, i got just plain old cinnamon red hot going

I have to finish off my Orange Cin danish, "what it taste like to me, then I have just a little bit left on the smurfberry...I need to go through the store bought before I get over loading with the diy after this, maybe order some stuff this week...any good places for bottles other than bullcity? I am already out of bottles and I really don't want to use plastic, can't get the smell out

T

Taver13

I have to finish off my Orange Cin danish, "what it taste like to me, then I have just a little bit left on the smurfberry...I need to go through the store bought before I get over loading with the diy after this, maybe order some stuff this week...any good places for bottles other than bullcity? I am already out of bottles and I really don't want to use plastic, can't get the smell out
check fleabay

D

Donald Bickers

do you ebay

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought from amazon.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone ever ordered from jungle flavors? I ordered a bunch of bottles cheap on amazon. They all arrived packaged well.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no the seller is premium vials,,,very good selection,free shipping on most,thats where I get my big glass bottles

I will look through ebay to...."Hey Don, do you put your nic,pg,vg in new bottles to? I already see it's a problem because I can not see what I am trying to get out with the syringe

D

Donald Bickers

I will look through ebay to...."Hey Don, do you put your nic,pg,vg in new bottles to? I already see it's a problem because I can not see what I am trying to get out with the syringe
yes I rebottle all my stuff in glass,nic and vg/pg mostly in 2oz bottles
they have a big enough opening the syringe will fit through the neck opening

D

Donald Bickers

i8Hoo1o.jpg

these are my bottles I use when mixing,i can see the vg and pg,and my 1 1/2 inch syringe tip reaches the bottom of the 1oz bottle of nic

Last edited by a moderator:

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There coming out ok, couple tasted shitty but I feel like I am at a halt because every recipe I look at I am short something, you know.....lol
That is what I am noticing too. I had to order a bunch more flavors and I still won't have everything. They were out of stock on some things.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im vapin on some tiramisu coconut peanutbutter concoction Im workin on. Its got serious potential, but I need some more time to tinker.

D

Donald Bickers

yes I rebottle all my stuff in glass,nic and vg/pg mostly in 2oz bottles
they have a big enough opening the syringe will fit through the neck opening
when im running low on nic and pg/vg,I have all sorts of bottles that I store in velveta cheese boxes,but I use them all because I buy nic in 1000 ml bottles,and vg/pg in half gallon bottles

T

Taver13

the suspense is killing me, on that note, i cant keep my eyes open, gonna get some rack time. kids back in school tomorrow thank god

D

Donald Bickers

the suspense is killing me, on that note, i cant keep my eyes open, gonna get some rack time. kids back in school tomorrow thank god
have a good one bro,,,,,,gonna be a long one for me tomorrow,gotta set another electric pole for an RV,thats 3 in the last week

VU Sponsors