Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

vapin on some mamm j's banana bread in my clt v3 8 wrap 22 gauge nicrokme, 3/32 .1 ohm 75 watts drinking some french vanilla espresso life is good, for now

T

Taver13

ill rite that down,i just ordered, but got some more things I need already,and this order hasn't even arrived yet,,,,ugh
ive been experimenting with alot of different ry4 mixes i have like 10 15 mil mixes of all different variety sitting on a shelf, im in search of the perfect ry4. i dont think thats ever going to happen...i like em all, well most of them, some turned out like complete dogshit

D

Donald Bickers

sucks, i gotta do the boat repair thingie too, enjoying the quiet for now...
Its not to bad,,,,i help this guy for free on the weekends,but it pays with the benefits I get and the knowledge im learning,,,,,and when was plowing this winter john took a crap in the middle of the parking lot,,he came and helped me fix it in blizzard conditions for free,,,,,he also gave me the John Deere tractor last summer

T

Taver13

Its not to bad,,,,i help this guy for free on the weekends,but it pays with the benefits I get and the knowledge im learning,,,,,and when was plowing this winter john took a crap in the middle of the parking lot,,he came and helped me fix it in blizzard conditions for free,,,,,he also gave me the John Deere tractor last summer
thats awesome dude. you cant put a price on knowlege. pretty much anything with an engine, i try to learn about. it will help down the road. wish i had property enough to need a tractor....

D

Donald Bickers

ive been experimenting with alot of different ry4 mixes i have like 10 15 mil mixes of all different variety sitting on a shelf, im in search of the perfect ry4. i dont think thats ever going to happen...i like em all, well most of them, some turned out like complete dogshit
anybody that mixes has some dogshit flavors,if you don't you aint mixed,its part of the game
we should make up something and call it "DOG SHIT"

T

Taver13

anybody that mixes has some dogshit flavors,if you don't you aint mixed,its part of the game
we should make up something and call it "DOG SHIT"
i used to take all my fruity mixes that bombed and put them into one 120 mil bottle and when it was full, i would let it steep for a week or two and try it and wee what it was like....once it was kinda good, all other times it tasted like vomit

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im doing the same thing and having decent luck, Im hot on the trail that is. Post up a couple recipes, maybe I can help.

T

Taver13

i think i want two knock out 2% of the bavarian and replace it with 2% vanilla bean ice cream also i add 1 drop apple cider vinegar per 10 mil. havent experimented with saline in the mix, might add 5% of it on the next one

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So heres one I really liked
10%ry4dml
2% tfa toasted marshmallow
2% tfa bavarian cream
.25% acetyl pyrazine

With yours, Id definately drop a couple percentages down and maybe bump the ry4 up. So maybe try 10%ry4 then 2% everything else.
10% ry4 double tfa
2% caramel caps
2% hazelnut tfa
2% walnut extract madvapes
2% bavarian cream tfa

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i think i want two knock out 2% of the bavarian and replace it with 2% vanilla bean ice cream also i add 1 drop apple cider vinegar per 10 mil. havent experimented with saline in the mix, might add 5% of it on the next one
I tried the saline once and I think I added way too much. Saline is just salt water at a 'human ish' ph, so a little seems to go a long way. I have not yet tried the vinager thing, though Ive heard all about it.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No Don I didn't add nicotine yet.

T

Taver13

So heres one I really liked
10%ry4dml
2% tfa toasted marshmallow
2% tfa bavarian cream
.25% acetyl pyrazine

With yours, Id definately drop a couple percentages down and maybe bump the ry4 up. So maybe try 10%ry4 then 2% everything else.
10% ry4 double tfa
2% caramel caps
2% hazelnut tfa
2% walnut extract madvapes
2% bavarian cream tfa
im going to give that one a shot, i use the walnut and hazelniut in place of the acetyl pyrazine, it just give it that little bit more sweetness and still has the nutty taste

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im not sold on the AP just yet. It seems to add a slight 'frito' taste, instead of the nut taste that was advertised.
Ive had great luck with tfa hazelnut in my ry4 mixes, but I seem to have lost those recipes.
Also, if you have any vanillin, it seems to play very nicely with ry4. Right now, Im trying to figure out how well FA caramel, FA butterscotch, FA vanilla classic, FA nut mix, and FA catalan cream work.
I feel like my progress is at a snails pace now, since my work has picked back up.

T

Taver13

Morning all. How often does some mix, you think is gonna be great, turn out to be dogshit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
when your trying to nail donw a new recipie, it happens a few times, very rarely do you get a mix right the first time, thats why i do new things in small ammounts usually 15 mil or less

T

Taver13

Im not sold on the AP just yet. It seems to add a slight 'frito' taste, instead of the nut taste that was advertised.
Ive had great luck with tfa hazelnut in my ry4 mixes, but I seem to have lost those recipes.
Also, if you have any vanillin, it seems to play very nicely with ry4. Right now, Im trying to figure out how well FA caramel, FA butterscotch, FA vanilla classic, FA nut mix, and FA catalan cream work.
I feel like my progress is at a snails pace now, since my work has picked back up.
i dont have vanillin, but i need to get some. i havent really screwed with flavor art too much, but i do have like 3 mils of flavor art ry4, i find it to be weak though

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i dont have vanillin, but i need to get some. i havent really screwed with flavor art too much, but i do have like 3 mils of flavor art ry4, i find it to be weak though
Ive heard the same about the FA ry4.
Although, FA shit is typically awesome and cost effective. Some are very tricky though, trying not to use too much.

Well Ill be back in a while. Gotta go to work. See this pic, this is where I work. In this shot, arnie was actually cheers'ing at me in a shoot we did for the golf channel. Peace out
images (7).jpg

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Don. Ya started on Shimmer yet? No hurry, just asking.

D

Donald Bickers

not yet,im gonna need to order some stuff,the stuff for scarlet will be here tomorrow and ill be getting that out to you this week,so that's 120ml of #1 or #2

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1, but don't throw away recipe for 2 yet. I won't get anything out to you til I get back. Leaving this afternoon.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could bet it in one hand of blackjack. Double or nothing.

VU Sponsors