Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just so everyone has a heads up...I'm going to be starting up a thread for PIF BOX #6 here on VU. This is for all the members who wanted into our box but missed it, and the newer members who weren't even around when we started PIF BOX #5.0. Don't worry...I'm still going to be admin'ing this box the same as I have, and I'll still be active here. I like you all too much, along with our little family we have. If you all know anyone who is interested however, let them know, it is getting ready to go live in a few minutes. It will be limited to the first 20 people who sign up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Donald Bickers

I know you were volunteering your time today, but how did your Easter celebration go yesterday with the family?
went great,,,,its always wonderful to have the grandkids over,,,,,on the same hand,,,,its wonderful when they leave,,,,,,my son pulled them around in the wagon with my tractor,they had a ball
Thanks for asking RZA

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
went great,,,,its always wonderful to have the grandkids over,,,,,on the same hand,,,,its wonderful when they leave,,,,,,my son pulled them around in the wagon with my tractor,they had a ball
Thanks for asking RZA
Shit...now that you mention it, I remember reading that and seeing the pictures. Damn my memory is failing me already!!! That's scary. Glad you had a good time though. My father says the same thing about my kids..."like to see them come...love to see them go!"

L

Lighty269

Just so everyone has a heads up...I'm going to be starting up a thread for PIF BOX #6 here on VU. This is for all the members who wanted into our box but missed it, and the newer members who weren't even around when we started PIF BOX #5.0. Don't worry...I'm still going to be admin'ing this box the same as I have, and I'll still be active here. I like you all too much, along with our little family we have. If you all know anyone who is interested however, let them know, it is getting ready to go live in a few minutes. It will be limited to the first 20 people who sign up though.

Trader ;)

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

You need any help with it let me know bro I'd be glad to assist you

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You need any help with it let me know bro I'd be glad to assist you
Agreed! @Geauxst you beat me to it!

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

WOO-HOO! I'm gettin' in on a box!

T

Taver13

just want to apologize to everyone if i seem off at all or not myself lateley. and also for falling behind on some of you guy's projects. been some shit going on here, on top of some other things that i just havent been myself lateley. once again, im sorry if i have put anyone off in here, not my intentions, i love all you fuckers for some reason

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just want to apologize to everyone if i seem off at all or not myself lateley. and also for falling behind on some of you guy's projects. been some shit going on here, on top of some other things that i just havent been myself lateley. once again, im sorry if i have put anyone off in here, not my intentions, i love all you fuckers for some reason
Hope everything is okay. If there's anything I can do to help, you know multiple ways to reach me. You've seemed just fine to me as of late. Besides that, we all know your "season" is coming fast for work.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all good man! We all know life can be a bitch sometimes... we forgive you!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can already tell it's going to be fun keeping up with both threads during this initial sign-up/start-up, after that it shouldn't be bad though. :)

VU Sponsors