Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

If the authentic wasn't 80$ I'd buy it but the clone is like 6-10$ can't beat that... I dunno why but its a performance machine every build I've tried from single dual twisted parallel flavor and cloud build they all preform beautifully
im still trying to find one i like in the clt v3. its hard with nichrome cause the resistance is much lower so i either have to use small er wire sometimes or a lot more wraps and i dont always have the room

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
im still trying to find one i like in the clt v3. its hard with nichrome cause the resistance is much lower so i either have to use small er wire sometimes or a lot more wraps and i dont always have the room
Have you tried the mutation ... Its very close to the same and I love it just don't get the first version with the X shaped air flow holes

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
6ba4c4b93887b9e112a4eb6339dd6d3f.jpg

I wanna get this build one for flavor one for clouds and have the ultimate mod

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
had a mutation v2 didnt like it
Ahh OK I looked up the CLT v2 I see the difference now I know why you didn't like the mutation it has the hovering airflow almost to much air

As far as one close to that try the Pollux/fog monster it doesnt have the airflow in the neg post but everything described its almost a match

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so last night, i was drilling out the airholes on a fogger 4.4 that i had laying around, broke 4 bits, the last two were fucking titanium. on the last one the drill proceded to run the broken bit into my thumb, tore up some of my hand meat. pain today. love modding, lol
thats why i usually cheat and take anything i need drilled to the local vape shop and let them use the drill press to do it.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thats why i usually cheat and take anything i need drilled to the local vape shop and let them use the drill press to do it.
I don't have that option I wouldn't trust most the guys at our local vape shops to use a drill press on my rda's much less KNOW what a drill press is

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok, quiz time, what is everyones favorite rda and what is everyones favorite tank?

my favorite rda has to be the infinate clt v2 i have had v1, 2 and 3 and 2 takes it
favorite tank to date, is and always will be the orchid in any configuration
For tanks I love my Krakens. Also like the Orchids but really want to try the new Goliath from Youde. The wicking channels for that thing look crazy. Hmm favorite RDA right now would be my Origen for flavor and my Little Boy for clouds.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
MY LEMO2 I preorderd shipped, that thing is supposed to kick some serious ass, im excited for it. getting a silverplay clone off fastech as well, whenever that gets here, that one has me a little tingly too
Been looking at the Silverplay and the Lemo 2 also, gotten so I'm preferring rebuildable tanks over my drippers.

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't have that option I wouldn't trust most the guys at our local vape shops to use a drill press on my rda's much less KNOW what a drill press is
Luckily one local shop has some pretty competent guys working there. They make their own juice in shop, and one guy builds box mods.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I may have to try a dripper. I never have. It would be better for testing the juice I think. Right now I have to put it in a tank, clean the tank in between. kinda a pain.

T

Taver13

I may have to try a dripper. I never have. It would be better for testing the juice I think. Right now I have to put it in a tank, clean the tank in between. kinda a pain.
even a cheap little single coil dripper would be good for taste testing

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I better start watching youtube videos on how to use one. Any recomendations on which one to get?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow I'm pissed at this local B&m ... Its my fault but you know you would expect more from a business ... Ethics man ethics

So I wanted to get an authentic Atty I been through some clones and I was like its time for an authentic so I started looking around and I saw this one mod and I was like OHHHHH YEAH so I ran to the b&m they had it sitting in the case, right as I was looking it over guy was like "looking for an Atty brother?" I was like "hell yeah I saw that online it had great reviews and kinda matched what I been looking for in an Atty how much?" So he goes on oh this one..... Yeah its awesome bro...... Chucks clouds .... Kicks out flavor....but the one thing he said that spoofed me and I didn't notice.... "Yeah and its the AUTHENTIC MUTILATOR BY CIGREEN" I'm like at this moment how much...how MUCH....HOW MUCHHHHHH he said 39.99$ wh....wha......whatttttt authentic and its cheap.... He replied yeah we reworked our pricing to be more competitive to online stores

So long story short I bought it and I like it but it pisses me off cause when I get home and get to looking at my research on what and how to build.... I see something on the top of my screen... MUTATION BY INDULGENCE

W.......T......F

so more research finds the mutilator is in fact an authentic mod in the since that its not a 1:1 copy of thathstetics x v3 they changed a few aesthetics and the name but the over all design is similar it was enough to be classified of its own

Example A:
aa8e55cec9f425a571cefcc13556d7cf.jpg

Example B:
1fd576e94f8e8c81a7c4e95d324fc714.jpg

But in the long run its still a clone IMO cause the machine work and overall quality is that of a clone so while they call it authentic due to technicality I say its a mutation style Atty as a lot of online stores call it like angelcigs I like that way of reference

Like I said I can't do much its my fault but I feel for the ecig newbies that will get roped into buying a lesser quality item thinking they are getting something top notch

As for the b&m their lucky I don't go burn the place down but from now on they can go to hell... That's their second chance BTW

.... Wow sorry hella a rant lol

/EndRant

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Yeah I better start watching youtube videos on how to use one. Any recomendations on which one to get?
Derringer easy to build GREAT flavor in single coil mode and actually pretty cheap and the clone is almost identical to the authentic in every way so buy which ever you choose

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow I'm pissed at this local B&m ... Its my fault but you know you would expect more from a business ... Ethics man ethics

So I wanted to get an authentic Atty I been through some clones and I was like its time for an authentic so I started looking around and I saw this one mod and I was like OHHHHH YEAH so I ran to the b&m they had it sitting in the case, right as I was looking it over guy was like "looking for an Atty brother?" I was like "hell yeah I saw that online it had great reviews and kinda matched what I been looking for in an Atty how much?" So he goes on oh this one..... Yeah its awesome bro...... Chucks clouds .... Kicks out flavor....but the one thing he said that spoofed me and I didn't notice.... "Yeah and its the AUTHENTIC MUTILATOR BY CIGREEN" I'm like at this moment how much...how MUCH....HOW MUCHHHHHH he said 39.99$ wh....wha......whatttttt authentic and its cheap.... He replied yeah we reworked our pricing to be more competitive to online stores

So long story short I bought it and I like it but it pisses me off cause when I get home and get to looking at my research on what and how to build.... I see something on the top of my screen... MUTATION BY INDULGENCE

W.......T......F

so more research finds the mutilator is in fact an authentic mod in the since that its not a 1:1 copy of thathstetics x v3 they changed a few aesthetics and the name but the over all design is similar it was enough to be classified of its own

Example A:
aa8e55cec9f425a571cefcc13556d7cf.jpg

Example B:
1fd576e94f8e8c81a7c4e95d324fc714.jpg

But in the long run its still a clone IMO cause the machine work and overall quality is that of a clone so while they call it authentic due to technicality I say its a mutation style Atty as a lot of online stores call it like angelcigs I like that way of reference

Like I said I can't do much its my fault but I feel for the ecig newbies that will get roped into buying a lesser quality item thinking they are getting something top notch

As for the b&m their lucky I don't go burn the place down but from now on they can go to hell... That's their second chance BTW

.... Wow sorry hella a rant lol

/EndRant
I'm fairly certain my B&M is selling sony 18650 batteries that are clones as "authentic". I bought 3 :(:mad:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Derringer easy to build GREAT flavor in single coil mode and actually pretty cheap and the clone is almost identical to the authentic in every way so buy which ever you choose
33377859896626b0d7ffd240a34f8ebe.jpg

Derringer and all its goodies I think I paid like 8$ for it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm fairly certain my B&M is selling sony 18650 batteries that are clones as "authentic". I bought 3 :(:mad:
Yeah they did me wrong in the past but you know everyone deserves a second chance .... Well the got it a screwed the pooch

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
maybe I will wait because the box is almost to me...decisions, decisions. I spent most of my vape budget on DIY stuff and need more.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
maybe I will wait because the box is almost to me...decisions, decisions. I spent most of my vape budget on DIY stuff and need more.
I put 3 attys in sadly none are good for flavor testing the igow6 is a beast but a bitch to build would not suggest it for your first atty

Faust

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually prefer my deringer in single coil. Grabbed mine of Fasttech pretty cheap.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I actually prefer my deringer in single coil. Grabbed mine of Fasttech pretty cheap.
Yeah I run a single twisted build in mine for flavor testing ran wickless but got burnt alot I was gonna order from fasttech but when I saw angelcigs had it with all 5cap colors I grabbed it and right now its 5$ more that's 1.25 per cap... Still a good deal and they are a ship from USA company so you won't wait 1month to receive your oder like from slowtech

VU Sponsors