Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Good morning! Have fun on your trip Jim. Good luck with your new feline Rob. You can add me to the Awake Assholes club. Damn kids. Haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
im actually the only one up besides the dogs in my house, this is a rare special occasion for me to enjoy the news, my coffee and fog out the living room with some ry4

D

Donald Bickers

What made you want another cat Tav,awesome that you are rescuing one,both of mine are rescues
heres Bubbies
q7hpDjl.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
T

Taver13

so last night, i was drilling out the airholes on a fogger 4.4 that i had laying around, broke 4 bits, the last two were fucking titanium. on the last one the drill proceded to run the broken bit into my thumb, tore up some of my hand meat. pain today. love modding, lol

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so last night, i was drilling out the airholes on a fogger 4.4 that i had laying around, broke 4 bits, the last two were fucking titanium. on the last one the drill proceded to run the broken bit into my thumb, tore up some of my hand meat. pain today. love modding, lol
Protip: Don't do that again!

D

Donald Bickers

that cat is fucking adorable
shes my baby,she would sit in my lap 24/7 if I would let her,she was born with fucked up hips and no tail,her name is actually Stubbers,Bubbies is her nickname,,she's 12 or 13 yrs old

T

Taver13

shes my baby,she would sit in my lap 24/7 if I would let her,she was born with fucked up hips and no tail,her name is actually Stubbers,Bubbies is her nickname,,she's 12 or 13 yrs old
my orginal two i got a long time ago, are 15 and 10, the ten year old i got as a kitten someone abbandoned in a hotel room in florida after hurricane charlie

T

Taver13

in the context i used it in, naming a cat breed, it was fine, to bad they cant filter context

T

Taver13

this was my thinmint attempt last night, this is one tasty juice

Double Chocolate clear tfa 2.5%
mocha tfa 2.5%
graham cracker caps 4%
sweet cream tfa 3%
peppermint tfa 1%
saline 7%
1 drop apple cider vinegar per 10 mils

it was great shake n vape, but i wanna see how it does in a few days when the graham cracker really starts to come out

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We just call them Mondays... Cause no one likes Mondays

And see we never use that word to describe a race because we have ppl that sale koon meat on the side of the road and that would just get so much bad press if that was a racial word here lol
BTW just to be clear I was just stating these jokes they don't reflect my view point or the view points of the PIF 5.0 box community please refer any aggressions you may have towards our complaint department, thank you have a nice day

VU Sponsors